allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
However, and here your theory fails for the first time, since she and Neil weren't married she would also have to provide a VALID health insurance card.
What you're saying makes perfect sense but I feel like that's giving DPC too much credit. I honestly doubt he'd consider the finer details of something like that. To be fair, I doubt any dev would.

Just look at Maya's tuition/loan story line. He's kicked that can down the road to the point where there's almost no road left. Eventually, we'll have our answer on how real he's going to make this world. It's either going to be:
1. That's just not how student loans work in BADIK world. :KEK:
2. He's going to make every single character who knows about Maya's situation look stupid as fuck with a "it was never a problem all along"
3. He's going to do some kind of ass pull that somehow plays by the rules of how it works in the real world while also not making everyone look dumb as fuck. (I DIdn'T knOW yoU WeRe a BURke-type shit)

(The inheritance thing as well. DPC could just say "Yea, that's just how inheritances work in BADIK. Deal with it.")

If it's the first option, then his big mistake was somehow not establishing the rules of his world from the outset of the story lines.

If it's the second option, then he just dumped all over his characters. Everyone looks bad and the whole answer this entire time was Bella and the side characters.

If it's the third option then he wanted to make it realistic, got caught with his pants down multiple times, doesn't know what to do now, and wants to keep up the facade that it's a beliveable world at the expense of consistent writing. (Also just throw in a bunch of meaningless shit to distract people. "Wow 10 million renders! Micha calls you out for the swyper thing?! Do any of those scene variables lead to anything? No? So immersive, such world-building, so realistic!")

Edit: My bad. This reply turned out a lot longer than I thought it'd be.

Last edited:

lollar2112

Dec 10, 2017

A short but good update for today.

The animation queue is down to 6 animations. After they're completed, I need to post-process them and test the lewd scenes to ensure that they work. After that, beta testing can start, and it will start sometime next week.

The final preview for episode 10 drops on Wednesday, and next Friday will be the final status update before the release date announcement.

This development cycle is about to reach its end.

Have a nice weekend.

Dr PinkCake
He has done a great job of timing the release date near Thanksgiving, which is a time on the calendar this episode seem to take place in.

Oct 22, 2023
There's a possibility you aren't considering here. DPC could theoretically wait until the very last release to confirm Lynette is Jill's aunt. By that time he'll likely be a millionaire, if he isn't already.
Then Patreon will go, "OMG that's INCEST!! You're BANNED!!"
And DPC will reply, "LOL lick my ass."
I think he's already a millionaire. But that's not my point here. Producing incestuous content will cause DPC to be permanently banned from Patreon. They have zero tolerance on this matter. If he writes any incestuous content for the plot, then he will have to say goodbye to his next game after BaDIK. Because he will never be able to use that platform again.

Patreon has always been the primary platform for the developers to make money, and always will be. Steam is just for "extra" cash, if you know what I mean. So I'm not sure any game developer can say "suck ma d*ck" to Patreon. :KEK::KEK:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I remember right at the beginning there were people saying that Josy and Maya were an item, prior to Josy's arrival at B&R that would have been considered a crazy theory. Same with people as far back as ep 3 or 4 suggesting that Sage was Jade's daughter with Burke, that turned out to be true too (albeit she's adopted by them).
there was 2 major popular theory that became true,

without the doubt the most common was the Chad and Troy being gay with each other.

Sage being a burke, just like you said, was also popular, that gained momentum around episode 3, and mostly around episode 4.

and there was one person who point blank, said, that Josy's long distance relationship was maya and the reason they are not together, or in secret is because of maya's father. this was during episode 1 actually, it was so accurate that it might have been dpc troll account, :unsure::LOL:.

this theory, died out a bit later on as people's focused more on that absurdity, of just how stupid this whole long distance relationship is, considering that it was just a 20 minute train rute:ROFLMAO:

but for example none assumed that Tommy is Josy step brother until Josy mentioned it in episode 2:LOL:.

and later on there was some minor, like : Jill being Virgin and a royce.

borderline crazy theories, like most of dalix nonsense up until now, was not proven to be right:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: Cretinus and Redd23

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'm willing to forgive Patrick
If he accepts Maya for who she is and doesn't try and force her to do things his way anymore

He could start by making sure Maya gets her tuition money
And he should apologize to her for being a bigoted arsehole

somedude321

Oct 28, 2019
Hope you are having a wonderful day!
Episode 9 went into beta testing on December 6th and was released on December 16th. However, because beta testing began during the week on the 6th of December, it took atleast 10 days but more likely than not ~14 days.

Hopefully, this has cleared things up for you!
Damn good fact check, serves me right for just repeating what I read on the subreddit without doing that myself.

Reactions: KaiserST
Oct 22, 2023
This would be more precise:

SAGE = any, preferable DIK
M/J = chick /neutral at the end of episode 4, after any
BELLA = any
JILL = chick /neutral
QUINN = any, preferable DIK
I think THIS would be more precise, don't you think?

J&HGtr61.jpg

I'm pretty sure Quinn has no business with the CHICK MC. And I don't see any good reason to play Bella's path as DIK MC. Missing a lot of lewd scenes wouldn't be cool.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I think THIS would be more precise, don't you think?

View attachment 3077330

I'm pretty sure Quinn has no business with the CHICK MC. And I don't see any good reason to play Bella's path as DIK MC. Missing a lot of lewd scenes wouldn't be cool.
I mean their dynamic is fun, if you don't mind that you will lose some points with her, not that they matter so far. After she accepts you as a 'good guy', you can go full Massive DIK crude jokes on her, by the end of ep8 they learn to like each other' sense of humor anyway.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
You guys just had to remind me I can't have Quinn didn't you
Its Dragon Age Inquisition all over again
When I couldn't be with Sera

Now something similar is happening here
I love Quinn but she won't let me prove it to her

• Sad
Reactions: JosephH151

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
He better not be holding Bianca back until season 4. I can't wait another 4 years to hold her preciousness.
We're just guessing so Miranda is Bianca's mother. Yes, I think that could be the case. But commit to it. It is a possibility and not yet a created fact.
Lynette CANNOT be a Royce. There is NO WAY Jill and Tremolo can be related. Otherwise their relationship would be considered as INCEST. According to Patreon rules, any content that could be considered incestuous is strictly prohibited. They do not even allow creators to use step-mom or step-daughter fantasy for their works because they consider this as incest, too. So y'all should stop making theories about Lynette Royce, but should focus on Lynette Burgmeister.
First of all, you're wrong about the Patreon rules. Incest is not completely banned by Patreon.

"Offensive and graphic creations:

We understand that artists sometimes have to push boundaries to create thought-provoking art, so we don’t review offensive and graphic creations with strict black and white guidelines. We instead review creations in the context of the whole creator page. However, we have zero tolerance when it comes to the glorification of sexual violence which includes bestiality, rape, and child exploitation (i.e., sexualized depiction of minors). This is true for illustrated, animated, or any other type of creations. Patreon reserves the right to review and remove accounts that may violate this guideline. We also do not allow other fringe sexual fetish creations, such as incest, necrophilia, or fetish creations that are hard to distinguish from non-consensual sex. We understand that some topics on this list such as incest or rape are a little bit more complicated because these situations are, unfortunately, part of real life. As a result, when reviewing these types of creations, the Trust and Safety team will take into consideration context including personal, historical or educational narrative. For example, survivor stories or fiction such as Lolita are allowed on Patreon."

As you can read, Patreon has created a gray area where Patreon decides whether or not to show incest. Therefore your statement is wrong. So that there is no incest in BaDIK, that was the decision of DPC. Probably because he doesn't like it himself and doesn't want to go into the Patreon gray area.

If the player of BaDIK decides that the MC is not having conscious sexual activity with Jill, then there may or may not be an ending to BaDIK in which Jill and the MC could be related. Then no incest took place.
Wow. I can’t reach you. (y)
But the problem is, I fucked Lily and she’s got a very common, female vagina. And as I think we all know, the " women " after the transition, not quite a female vagina and even if it is, it is different. :WeSmart:
"There are different forms of hermaphroditism. To begin with, true hermaphroditism is extremely rare, only 150 cases are described. By true hermaphroditism is meant that man has both male and female sexual organs. In this case, the external genitalia, it may be formed normally and belong to some one sex. False hermaphrodites tend to have female type, female internal genitals, and external genitals are shaped by mixed type or by type of opposite sex. There are also hormonal disorders. For these reasons to get pregnant such a woman is problematic (but not impossible). And the more so, carry the child. You can, of course, theoretically, do a course of hormone therapy, get pregnant through IVF, and then the entire pregnancy drink hormonal drugs. Practically, I have not heard of such cases. But I think that this is now, perhaps, with great desire. The uterus of such a woman has, and there are ovaries, which means there are eggs, probably less than the usual woman, but they have. Which means you can fertilize an egg. "
As you can see, this is pretty complicated shit.:unsure:
Was it worth it for Lynette?:unsure:
Does she need it?:unsure:
I highly doubt.:WeSmart:
That's not quite true. My niece has become my nephews. She's, sorry, he's gone from a girl to a boy. There was once a transgender person at my work who transitioned from a boy to a girl. From talking to them, I know that the surgical replication of a vagina looks relatively real. Conversely, however, it is not possible to achieve such a high level of realism because it is not possible to recreate the erectile tissue of a penis. In this operation, a manual pump is used to reconstruct the penis, which allows the penis replica to become erect. I would like to write you the names of the two, but I don't know if they want to and I won't ask them if I can. But I'll tell you so both of them changed their first names. Their old names and their new names correspond to names that exist in BaDIK. That's quite strange.

Of course, hormone therapy takes place before any surgical interventions. If surgical intervention occurs, transgender people will no longer be able to have children. The woman's uterus is removed and the man's testicles are removed.

Hence my guess that Stephen Burke is actually Lynette. Jade said yes in EP3 so Stephen would have a little shriveled cock. That is written. We already know so Sage is adopted. So it wouldn't be surprising because in the relationship between Stephen Burke (Lynette) and Jade Burke, Stephen is infertile.

And here lies Tybalt's fear. I believe so that Tybalt is the biological son of Jade. We know that Stephen and Jade had other long-term relationships before their relationship. You can also read about that in EP3. Through their relationship, Tybalt became rich. But of course his eventual legacy is in jeopardy because the MC is the biological son of Stephen Burke (Lynette) and Stephen Burke is not married to Jade Burke. What, how now, why?

You should pay attention to wedding rings. Stephen Burke only wears his wedding ring until the end of EP3. As of EP4, Stephen Burke no longer wears a wedding ring. This means that Tybalt loses the right to inheritance. He would sink back into insignificance.

Now the incest debate is coming back. But you shouldn't forget that Sage is adopted. So not blood related to the Burkes. An adoption can be revoked. Incest debate ended.

One or two BIG PLAYERS from campus (Burke, Burgmeister, Royce) caused the DIK Mansion to be destroyed because the MC shouldn't live in the DIK Mansion. The reason is that the MC should be kept in the dark because one or another DIK knows about it. But they aren't allowed to say anything because DIK's secret code prevents that. So the MC has to find out for himself and that's why he got the diary.

Neil doesn't want the MC to find out and that's why Neil was shocked when the MC got the diary. Neil has another child. Who? Vinny. He looked for the diary in EP9 to prevent the MC from getting closer to the truth. He will work with Tybalt because he doesn't want the MC to find out the truth either. The MC will have received Lynette's diary from Stephen Burke (Lynette) himself.

• Angry
Reactions: Lightaces

Raven112

Sep 25, 2017
I'm pretty sure DPC will be like Nero after episode 10 drops. He'll be playing his gold violin while he watches the world burn down from the waifu and theory wars :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: bloodyasura

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
So many crazy theories.
I think a little common sense is needed here.
And, speaking of theories...
I read that the followers of some pagan cult believed that the whole world was in the ear of some god, I forgot what his name was. It doesn't matter.
And I thought, maybe our world is in Quinn's pussy?! :unsure:
No, then it would be paradise. :cautious:
But damn it, it wouldn't be bad. :love:
Me, you, Joshy, Darkwen, Josie, Maya, Quinn.
We’ll all be in the next meme picture I make. :cool:
I have already put together all the references needed for her and some already have. But the post with her will probably be tomorrow or even after tomorrow.:HideThePain: It’s not very simple. :HideThePain:
As long as I don’t get lazy cancer. :KEK:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes