bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
I think he's already a millionaire. But that's not my point here. Producing incestuous content will cause DPC to be permanently banned from Patreon. They have zero tolerance on this matter. If he writes any incestuous content for the plot, then he will have to say goodbye to his next game after BaDIK. Because he will never be able to use that platform again.

Patreon has always been the primary platform for the developers to make money, and always will be. Steam is just for "extra" cash, if you know what I mean. So I'm not sure any game developer can say "suck ma d*ck" to Patreon. :KEK::KEK:
So. It releases so many mini games and 60 frames per second of animation to delay the release of the game to accumulate enough money to redeem Patreon and do whatever you want!!! :KEK: :KEK:
The mystery is revealed!!!:KEK::KEK:

Oct 22, 2023
I mean their dynamic is fun, if you don't mind that you will lose some points with her, not that they matter so far. After she accepts you as a 'good guy', you can go full Massive DIK crude jokes on her, by the end of ep8 they learn to like each other' sense of humor anyway.
I was talking about "the affinities", not DIK/CHICK points. I mean If I'm Bella's boyfriend then why wouldn't I touch her hot body whenever I want. It would be kinda geh not to grab her huge tits and curvy ass y'know. But choosing DIK choices like punching Vinny on Bella's path does NOT make any sense to me. Because she hates that kind of men.

We're just guessing so Miranda is Bianca's mother. Yes, I think that could be the case. But commit to it. It is a possibility and not yet a created fact.

First of all, you're wrong about the Patreon rules. Incest is not completely banned by Patreon.

"Offensive and graphic creations:

We understand that artists sometimes have to push boundaries to create thought-provoking art, so we don’t review offensive and graphic creations with strict black and white guidelines. We instead review creations in the context of the whole creator page. However, we have zero tolerance when it comes to the glorification of sexual violence which includes bestiality, rape, and child exploitation (i.e., sexualized depiction of minors). This is true for illustrated, animated, or any other type of creations. Patreon reserves the right to review and remove accounts that may violate this guideline. We also do not allow other fringe sexual fetish creations, such as incest, necrophilia, or fetish creations that are hard to distinguish from non-consensual sex. We understand that some topics on this list such as incest or rape are a little bit more complicated because these situations are, unfortunately, part of real life. As a result, when reviewing these types of creations, the Trust and Safety team will take into consideration context including personal, historical or educational narrative. For example, survivor stories or fiction such as Lolita are allowed on Patreon."

As you can read, Patreon has created a gray area where Patreon decides whether or not to show incest. Therefore your statement is wrong. So that there is no incest in BaDIK, that was the decision of DPC. Probably because he doesn't like it himself and doesn't want to go into the Patreon gray area.

If the player of BaDIK decides that the MC is not having conscious sexual activity with Jill, then there may or may not be an ending to BaDIK in which Jill and the MC could be related. Then no incest took place.
Yet they keep banning creators because their works may contain things that could be considered incestuous. Not long ago a game dev (couldn't remember his name) was banned just because of this reason. Besides It wasn't even a blood-related type incest! There was a flashback scene about a dude banged his step-daughter. If I were you, I wouldn't believe what they write there as "rules". Because they rule Patreon with an iron fist. DPC is a smart man. I certainly don't think he would fall into this trap. So Lynette's being a Royce is off the table.

Aug 29, 2023
View attachment 3077324
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Neil keeps bringing up condoms because either he caught some expensive STDs and has been paying the medical bills ever since, or because he’s littered the Louisiana countryside with his bastards and has been paying child support ever since. Either way, he’s just trying to make sure Tremolo doesn’t suffer the same consequences simply because the boy loves it raw and trusts every girl he fucks to be the responsible one.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
24th, 1st, 8th are the lottery tickets
24 is simply impossible...

DPC said that next week the testing phase should start, so next Friday(the 17th) will be the last update before the announcement

do you expect that the Friday after that (the 24th) he will say "the new chapter comes out today"? really?

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
24 is simply impossible...

DPC said that next week the testing phase should start, so next Friday(the 17th) will be the last update before the announcement

do you expect that the Friday after that (the 24th) he will say "the new chapter comes out today"? really?
Maybe he meant December 24th. Merry Christmas everybody! :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: felicemastronzo

HTC211

Nov 22, 2021
Does anyone of you have or know the list of color codes DPC uses in dialogues for all characters?

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I remember right at the beginning there were people saying that Josy and Maya were an item, prior to Josy's arrival at B&R that would have been considered a crazy theory.
Seriously, all the breadcrumbs dropped during MC's interactions with Maya & Josy regarding their dating life made Maya+Josy super obvious. I knew that was the case all the way back to v0.1. Anybody who thought the Chapter 3 ending was a bombshell simply weren't paying attention and really ought to go back and replay those early chapters.

Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Neil keeps bringing up condoms because either he caught some expensive STDs and has been paying the medical bills ever since, or because he’s littered the Louisiana countryside with his bastards and has been paying child support ever since. Either way, he’s just trying to make sure Tremolo doesn’t suffer the same consequences simply because the boy loves it raw and trusts every girl he fucks to be the responsible one.
Screenshot_20231111_172806.jpg
MC, probably.

Last edited:

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
All these crazy theories flying around, and nobody mentions how Leon’s secretly in love with Jamie. It may be a few more episodes before they finally fuck tho.
I thought about that. But I think either he is not loved back or if they finally come out, all we'll see is a little kiss, as per Chad story.

I would like a sex scene for them, but I think that the vast majority of the players "would not appreciate it" to use an understatement...

Brainfurt

Apr 2, 2023
I thought about that. But I think either he is not loved back or if they finally come out, all we'll see is a little kiss, as per Chad story.

I would like a sex scene for them, but I think that the vast majority of the players "would not appreciate it" to use an understatement...
Not that I disagree, but was there ever a sex scene in BaDIK in which Tremolo wasn't involved that we witness? I just don't recall ever seeing smth like that, so why would we suddenly get to see one all of a sudden?

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Not that I disagree, but was there ever a sex scene in BaDIK in which Tremolo wasn't involved that we witness? I just don't recall ever seeing smth like that, so why would we suddenly get to see one all of a sudden?
I can think of 2 off the top of my head.
1 Ep 8 Dorm party, Tremolo opens a door where a threesome with Gina is going on
and
2 Ep 9 Halloween party when Tremolo enters Jamie's room to find Penny enjoying a snorkel up her ass and doing the wild thing.

Then all of the photos delivered to Chad and Dawe of the DIKs boning the fuck out of Arieth back in I forget which episode that was. You can mentally ignore those all you like, but fact remains it happens.. more often than you obviously care to admit or notice.

:cool:

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes