funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
What do you think the funniest scene in the game? It's this one for me. It cracks me up every time I see it. View attachment 3080238
There's honestly quite a few.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are honestly just too many of them, it makes it really difficult to pick just 1 particular favorite.

Dec 21, 2021
My favorite is the scene in the library where Fuckface is helping put the books away and chastises this poor dude for putting a book back in the wrong spot, but after he leaves Fuckface realizes that he was wrong and puts it back where the guy originally put it.

It all plays out silently in the background of the renders where (I believe) Sage is talking to Maya in the library and it cracks me up every time.

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
What do you think the funniest scene in the game? It's this one for me. It cracks me up every time I see it.
Unbeatable TOP-1 so far, imo :ROFLMAO: And then there are tons of other jokes and moments in no matter what order:

ep7_tyb_pres_dp1b.jpg

Last edited:

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Unbeatable TOP-1 so far, imo :ROFLMAO: And then there are tons of other jokes and moments in no matter what order:

View attachment 3080406

I just noticed in that screenshot with the Dick pic in Tybalt's presentation.
You were mean to him when you played Tennis with him weren't you?
:LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

View attachment 3080406

the presentation is a great scene at the absence of Jade penalizes it greatly....

Reactions: Kpyna

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
the presentation is a great scene at the absence of Jade penalizes it greatly....
Stephen, probably... since we know, Tybalt is his bitch. Jade doesn't care too much about Tybalt, she knows he's a piece of shit and treats him accordingly :cool:

I just noticed in that screenshot with the Dick pic in Tybalt's presentation.
You were mean to him when you played Tennis with him weren't you?
:LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO:
Yes, the version where his teeth are knocked out (dental brigde, to be precise) is much better :HideThePain:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Stephen, probably... since we know, Tybalt is his bitch. Jade doesn't care too much about Tybalt, she knows he's a piece of shit and treats him accordingly :cool:
at the Preps' party, which is one of the few occaisons in which we have seen them interact, Jade was nonetheless affectionate toward an insufferable son like Tybalt. Burke's attitude, on the other hand, is always very measured, friendly, but still formal, both veso Tybalt and toward Mc for example

Reactions: Kpyna

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
If it wasn't a Tybalt's presentation or if he hadn't been SO humiliated there, then of course (imo), the top-1 would have moved on to this scene, or rather a whole chain of events. I am sure that only a few noticed and followed the entire sequence of actions and what it led to.

ep9_diks_ph2_piss_event1.jpg

ep9_diks_ph2_ssolo_event5.jpg

ep9_diks_ph2_ssolo_event6.jpg

ep9_diks_ph2_ssolo_event7.jpg

ep9_diks_ph3_costume_event105.jpg

ep9_diks_ph3_costume_event106.jpg

ep9_diks_ph3_costume_event107.jpg

ep9_diks_ph3_costume_event108.jpg

First time I played the EP9, I noticed the "policemen" guy at the background, but I wasn't pay enough attention to the bottle that he leaved standing on the table with his urina inside.

Event in MCs room is random and plays in 20% (or less, lazy to check script now) cases when MC enters his room in appropriate (first) party phase time.

And finally - "fireman" guy taking the wrong bottle and puking because of drinking urine of "policeman" guy that he left in the bottle previously. I realised it only on my 3-4 playthrough finally. Because before that it seemed to me that he just choked with beer.

That's fucking hilarious too!

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes