gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Man you guys are completely stupid... You're missing the most important point of this reveal! I thought some of you had taste? DPC has not only revealed that she's actually a woman but DPC has shown us that she has double the cakes of an average person. She doesn't just have cake down below... :eek: When DPC gives you head it probably feels very soft and tastes good too at the same time! :Kappa::WeSmart:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: allanl9020142

Sheet420

Sep 4, 2016
Considering how long these waits have gotten, I really hate how 4 months were spent on that Interlude chapter that could have just been a cutscene.

It was fine but it dragged a bit and felt completely unconnected to the rest of the game.

It seems pretty clear to me that DPC decided to extend the storyline of the Interlude BECAUSE he was making a standalone episode and not for the sake of the story.

Bad call in retrospect imo. Those 4 months could have been spent better.

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Considering how long these waits have gotten, I really hate how 4 months were spent on that Interlude chapter that could have just been a cutscene.

It was fine but it dragged a bit and felt completely unconnected to the rest of the game.

It seems pretty clear to me that DPC decided to extend the storyline of the Interlude BECAUSE he was making a standalone episode and not for the sake of the story.

A quick cut scene would have been perfect. Zoey seems to be a cool character and I expected her return from drama purposes. We didn't need a story dedicated to her and her meth head, hepatitis, disease ridden, vermin infested friends.

sampow

May 14, 2023
A quick cut scene would have been perfect. Zoey seems to be a cool character and I expected her return from drama purposes. We didn't need a story dedicated to her and her meth head, hepatitis, disease ridden, vermin infested friends.
It's kinda moot though.

When it comes to how much time it took to make the Interlude , if you subtract the time he spent preparing Season 2 for Steam & GOG release, the Season 2 walkthrough, Christmas, the Q&A, and time recovering from COVID, the Interlude only took about a month and a half to make.

He's got animations that almost take that long to render now! :eek:

Reactions: Redd23
Jun 12, 2020

Interlude could've been integrated at the start if episode 9 and perhaps didnt need as much storytelling as what we saw imo. Zoey's cool and all but Sage FTW

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes