funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
The "wussiness" is all yours, so I'll leave it to you :p
Rejecting Sage is a sign of wussiness per se.

P.S.: I'm just joking. Not harm feelings.
Don't even worry about that. ;-)

We finally have solid hope for an update. * does a happy dance and throw my back out again... making a call to my chiropractitioner *
You could throw anything at me and it wouldn't matter.

Get back to me next summer when I'm desperate for the next update again.
Who knows how I'll react when I'm edgy :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: The Japanese

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Oh, Jade’s her mom? I guess I didn’t realize that, or maybe I forgot or something. I definitely went for her, until I realized that I like Bella better. There’s a omething about breaking through that Ice Queen persona is so hot. The big boobas help.

I’m sure I’ll jump back into it, and be like “That’s all they added, huh?” That’s been my general experience with these things, which is why I treat them the same way I used to treat Berserk: ignore it until you hear somebody talking about it.

Thank you, btw.
Now that you mentioned it...yeah, that would be somewhat of a spoiler, I guess. :oops:

But if you didn't like Jade and start playing it again to get to know Sage's mom only to find out, that you already kinda knew and didn't like her... :KEK:

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
Don't even worry about that. ;-)

We finally have solid hope for an update. * does a happy dance and throw my back out again... making a call to my chiropractitioner *
You could throw anything at me and it wouldn't matter.

Get back to me next summer when I'm desperate for the next update again.
Who knows how I'll react when I'm edgy :ROFLMAO:
im not known for patience so im going to give it a go right now.

its a trap! funky is a bella fan, which means hes used to snarky comments, and bitch slaps. trying to get him upset here is like trying to get him to understand that her build was designed for blow up doll enthusiasts, and sunken ship survivours.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I'm not sure how well-received Ep 9 was on Patreon because I'd usually just grab it from there then peace out but if some of the opinions on here were also reflected on Patreon, I kind of doubt DPC would do all of that again if people didn't like it. Unless he's a masochist.
Sorry to burst your bubble, but dating back all the way to AL, DPC's M.O. is "It's my game. It's my vision. I do what I want. If you don't like it, then sucks to be you." So if DPC likes that giant free roam of an episode format, you bet your ass that it just might happen again, whether the rest of us like it or not.

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
Sorry to burst your bubble, but dating back all the way to AL, DPC's M.O. is "It's my game. It's my vision. I do what I want. If you don't like it, then sucks to be you." So if DPC likes that giant free roam of an episode format, you bet your ass that it just might happen again, whether the rest of us like it or not.
many also forget that there are plenty of people who enjoyed ep9. they are just far less vocal than those who hate it

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
I'm not known for patience, so I'm going to give it a go right now.

It's a trap! Funky is a Bella fan, which means he's used to snarky comments, and bitch slaps. Trying to get him upset here is like trying to get him to understand that her build was designed for blow-up doll enthusiasts and sunken ship survivours.
I'm not quite certain what you were trying to achieve, but the lack of proper punctuation and spelling irritated me more than the message itself. So I applied the proper corrections for you. You simply brought out my 'inner' grammar nazi, that's about all I can say about it.
small_whistling2.gif

:ROFLMAO:

RCDL

Jan 22, 2020
6k renders in any other game would seem like a LOT of content for each LI to me, but here I feel like it won't be enough, there are 5 LI, there's the OTHER route (like at least 6 girls), there's the pointless drama of Zoey's return , the subplots of the preps not liking Tybalt's fraternity, Jill's friends cheating on their partners, new girls that have been appearing a lot recently like Oscar's blonde girlfriend, the one you take body shots at the party, the alphas+ Troy and Chad drama, other than that we have to evolve in the main story with Burke (hidden camera), the MC's mother, Quinn and Vinny's drug trafficking, etc. 6k seems so little in my head, I'm going crazy.

Reactions: chrschrs and Zareem

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
The problem with the freeroams is when DPC makes them into some sort of puzzle, you have to find x in a particular room and then do y and then go to z before you can do anything else. It gets frustrating on the first couple of playthrough when you don't know where everyone and everything is, then boring on subsequent playthroughs when you're just doing the same thing in the same order over and over again. If he allowed us to make our own way through freeroams in our own order at our own pace then I wouldn't have a problem with them.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022

All right, here we go. It's time for the final status update for episode 10.

Special Announcement
Today, I'm pleased to announce a collaboration with a punk rock band named Dirty Toy Company.

Dirty Toy Company has graciously provided songs for Being a DIK, and their song "Over the Horizon" will be the title song of Being a DIK - Season 3 going forward.

With a punk rock sound, full of heavy and melodic riffs with attitude, I'm proud to shine a spotlight on them in the game and have them elevate it with their music.

On top of "Over the Horizon", you will also hear their songs "Stand and Fight" and "Burn You Down" in the game - starting Episode 10.

Please show our new Maggot brothers a warm welcome to the DIK family.

You can support them by giving them a follow or stream on Spotify - all their social media links can be found .

Beta testing
Beta testing started this week. Testers and proofreader are hard at work.

Bugs and typos are being found and fixed, and they have an extensive checklist of things to test.

It's too early to say how things are going, as they've only had their hands on the episode for a couple of days and have just scratched the surface.

Patch information
The full game .zip file (v0.10.0) will be roughly 12 GB and the patch hovers around 5 GB.

The patch will only work on v0.9.0/v0.9.1 releases - meaning that if you only have episode Interlude, you must download the full version.

If you don't know how to patch or if this will be your first Patreon release, I'd recommend downloading the full version, with episode 10, when it releases.

If you are patching, make backup copies of your game before patching. Never patch Season 1 & 2 with Season 3 files. Doing this will corrupt your game. Treat Season 3 as a separate game, and you will avoid these problems.

Preliminary Changelog v0.10.0
I only listed the new content in this section. The full changelog will be included in the release.

-- Changelog v0.10.0 --

Added Episode 10 that includes

5868 renders

335 animations

8 2D-art pieces

4 2D-art animations

31 songs

65 sound effects

Regarding the release date announcement
As this was the final status update for episode 10, my next communication with you will be the release date announcement. It will be a December release, and I will be able to announce the date sometime this month, so stay tuned for it.

Thanks for your tremendous support and interest during this development cycle!

Big or small donations, you guys who stick with me throughout these development cycles are the MVPs.

I hope you will enjoy the upcoming episode.

Love

Dr PinkCake
that is very good news indeed. :HideThePain:
9bd0f8f82dc8eb8a1d036ceee4013d44a4e51d389c37e676a7b7ddd9bdcfa47f.jpg

Reactions: Reggie32

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
With two weeks to go until the release of ep10....

I actually don’t look this websites or any other websites that pirate this game, but I do see a positive side to it. The BADIK is getting more recognition and popularity, which could lead to the people considering supporting me in this project. This would help me continue to improve my skills and develop even better

Reactions: chrschrs and Zareem

buggs

Apr 24, 2020
He learned that lesson.

December, who would have thought it?
I have a hard time believing DPC learns any lessons about that sort of thing. He will proudly stand there in the face of 1,000 impatient players and tell them the game NEEDS 60 fps animations. I don't think he's worried about people being annoyed if he calls his not-best-episode-yet the best episode yet :ROFLMAO:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
sure. but let's not forget, he was not so transparent with his status updates :cautious:. Before he went on vacation he was throwing around information about 70-75% , etc etc :whistle:. And spend 3 weeks braging about the speed of his new 4090's. :ROFLMAO:
DPC had started earlier, when after the ninth chapter he brought up that the third season was already 33%, because he counted the interlude as half a chapter.

and but in the meantime he's already put a lot of work ahead on the minigames....

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
Man you guys are completely stupid... You're missing the most important point of this reveal! I thought some of you had taste? DPC has not only revealed that she's actually a woman but DPC has shown us that she has double the cakes of an average person. She doesn't just have cake down below... :eek: When DPC gives you head it probably feels very soft and tastes good too at the same time! :Kappa::WeSmart:
Honestly, that would explain the Santa Barbara that’s going on in the game. :KEK: :KEK:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes