felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I have a hard time believing DPC learns any lessons about that sort of thing. He will proudly stand there in the face of 1,000 impatient players and tell them the game NEEDS 60 fps animations. I don't think he's worried about people being annoyed if he calls his not-best-episode-yet the best episode yet :ROFLMAO:
DPC learned, he learned.

meanwhile, he made the 60 FPS announcement later in retrospect, when he told us that half of the animations will already be that way, not before he started making them

and then one way or another he always holds out hope that the times will be reduced.

there is no doubt, however, that there is no reason to believe him

Reactions: ChipLecsap

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Bella's husband James is currently in prison for murder. He's up for parole and will be lurking around. Since MC is too retarded to ask about the husband... James waits to bash his head with a baseball bat once he exits Bella's home.
Tremolo: I'm sorry dear fans DPC wrote me this way, because if I start asking logical questions and using common sense the game would be over in the second season. :KEK: :KEK:

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
Okay. I spent three fucking hours on these pictures. :HideThePain:
And most of it went not to shitty image editing, but to a fucking search for the right positions in the render game.:HideThePain:
Today, I decided to please not just Quinn’s fans.:KEK::Kappa:
So. Is there anything we don’t know about the girls from HOTs?:cool:
Qyinn.png
Rio.png
Riona.jpg

Quinn&Rio.jpg
Hither (2).jpg
Hither (3).jpg
Kamilla.jpg
Kami&Hither.png
Young HOTs.jpg
Oh and yes, absolutely all the images, originally there were women, just uniforms and body armor hiding, all beautiful.:KEK:

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
His patrons are 'Yes People'. Everything he does, they say it's great. There's been a few people on here that have said things that point to him reusing that code for 9. I'm not throwing in the towel yet. Going to wait and see what happens.
Yea, admittedly I haven't looked at the scripts for Ep 9 yet. That's also a new piece of information that I feel lik
I love Karen too. But... Am I crazy or there's also a scene where Sage wears glasses? (It's been a long time...)
I think that's just a special render set. The one where Jill and Sage sort of switch personalities but to an extreme degree.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
many also forget that there are plenty of people who enjoyed ep9. they are just far less vocal than those who hate it
that's true and I give you the reason on that point. but we also have to admit that episode 9 is not very comfortable to replay. :HideThePain:

Reactions: ZenoMod

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Okay. I spent three fucking hours on these pictures. :HideThePain:
And most of it went not to shitty image editing, but to a fucking search for the right positions in the render game.:HideThePain:
Today, I decided to please not just Quinn’s fans.:KEK::Kappa:
So. Is there anything we don’t know about the girls from HOTs?:cool:
View attachment 3095148
View attachment 3095149
View attachment 3095151

View attachment 3095152
View attachment 3095153
View attachment 3095154
View attachment 3095155
View attachment 3095157
View attachment 3095159
Oh and yes, absolutely all the images, originally there were women, just uniforms and body armor hiding, all beautiful.:KEK:
the patrol of bitches, they will leave your balls empty before the monetary transaction is completed. :KEK: :KEK:

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Well, just to give you some more hope. Looking through the scripts, it just seems like more work to make a giant-ass freeroam than it is to just write out dialogue (of course, you do more work as a writer than as a code monkey in regards to the latter) but it just feels like it's not worth the trouble.

I'm not sure how well-received Ep 9 was on Patreon because I'd usually just grab it from there then peace out but if some of the opinions on here were also reflected on Patreon, I kind of doubt DPC would do all of that again if people didn't like it. Unless he's a masochist.
do not forget about the animations at 60fps. :Kappa:
fuck off.gif

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
Tremolo: I'm sorry dear fans DPC wrote me this way, because if I start asking logical questions and using common sense the game would be over in the second season. :KEK: :KEK:
for a long time ive had a hunch that level of stupidity can directly effect level of happiness. think of the dumbest person you know. the ones that are arieth/homer simpson level stupid....theyre almost always smiling arent they?
for this reason i feel like the mc has hit a sweet spot where hes still smart enough to be useful, but dumb enough to allow a ton of fun. prove me wrong lol

that's true and I give you the reason on that point. but we also have to admit that episode 9 is not very comfortable to replay. :HideThePain:
i honestly dont find replays much different than any other episode, but admit i would if i hated the episode to begin with. thats why i often dont say much in the debate

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
I was just as optimistic as soon as I came here. But reality turned out to be full of disappointments, and I no longer rely on optimistic forecasts, knowing the DPC. He will always come up with something new to add, something that can be “improved” - not in the direction in which it is necessary. So you need to set aside at least a year for a new cycle.
Wow, he's even got you jaded. Damn. DPC done fucked up.
Once again, a “Scene that should have been there but wasn’t.”

View attachment 3094111
View attachment 3094112
Rewriting a scene to make it make sense? You're hurting his business!

• Haha
Reactions: ReallyNotTimmy

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
I have a hard time believing DPC learns any lessons about that sort of thing. He will proudly stand there in the face of 1,000 impatient players and tell them the game NEEDS 60 fps animations. I don't think he's worried about people being annoyed if he calls his not-best-episode-yet the best episode yet :ROFLMAO:
DPC seems to forget that no one is perfect. :HideThePain:
tumblr_mvg58uiqiH1s55lilo1_500.gif

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes