allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
I'm not biased or anything but I don't consider that complaining
That's just venting
The mc is the only person who shows any interest in her life at that point
So she finally has someone to to talk to about these things
Nah, disagree. She had Derek and Josy. It's true that MC is probably the 3rd and her relationship with Josy at the time was at its lowest but I'm sure Derek and Josy had heard enough of the self-pitying routine by that point as well.

I'm not saying it's good to keep it all bottled up or hide it all behind a mask. It's good to vent once in a while and it's okay to be sad when you're feeling sad. It's just that it can get pretty tiring from the other people's perspectives if it's just constant.

As someone dealing with ... some problems and also someone dealing with people who are in non-ideal situations, I get it I really do. But at the same time it just kind of gets to the point where it's like, "Just shut the fuck up for a second and stop always being negative or you'll drive everyone away."

From a players' perspective, most of what we see from Maya is her moping around or being a wet blanket. Doesn't really scream "fun" if you're not one of those "save a damsel in distress"-types. Her negativity and the way it feels like she wants people to only view the world through her lens is just not very appealing at all.

Even the moments where it feels like you might be interested in her (I liked the scene where she gets excited about a movie night with the MC in Ep 2) are just overshadowed by everything else. Then she'll have her girl boss arc where she's just becomes angry and combative like Sage. :KEK:

Conclusion: The Others Path it is!!!! LET'S GOOOOOO!!!:ROFLMAO:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Nah, disagree. She had Derek and Josy. It's true that MC is probably the 3rd and her relationship with Josy at the time was its lowest but I'm sure Derek and Josy had heard enough of the self-pitying routine by that point as well.

I'm not saying it's good to keep it all bottled up or hide it all behind a mask. It's good to vent once in a while and it's okay to be sad when you're feeling sad. It's just that it can get pretty tiring from the other people's perspectives if it's just constant.

As someone dealing with ... some problems and also someone dealing with people who are in non-ideal situations, I get it I really do. But at the same time it just kind of gets to the point where it's like, "Just shut the fuck up for a second and stop always being negative or you'll drive everyone away."

From a players' perspective, most of what we see from Maya is her moping around or being a wet blanket. Doesn't really scream "fun" if you're not one of those "save a damsel in distress"-types. Her negativity and the way it feels like she wants people to only view the world through her lens is just not very appealing at all.

Even the moments where it feels like you might be interested in her (I liked the scene where she gets excited about a movie night with the MC in Ep 2) are just overshadowed by everything else. Then she'll have her girl boss arc where she's just becomes angry and combative like Sage. :KEK:

Conclusion: The Others Path it is!!!! LET'S GOOOOOO!!!:ROFLMAO:
Don't worry I'm big on the save a damsel in distress type
I would listen to her complain about things for as long as she needs me to
And while she is venting, I'll cuddle her and tell her how perfect she is

Maya is the perfect girl for me
I will solve all her problems

HueofColor

Apr 16, 2020
What did you ask ?
So I asked in the spoiler channel what happens when you breakup with Josy and Maya, like what the scene is like because I've never seen it. I guess I worded it wrong because this guy started doubting me for... something. I was talking about the decision to breakup in Episode 8, and then the scene of the breakup in Episode 9. He was confused by my wording, and was very accusatory. Then I asked about a scene I remember seeing where Jill is creeping outside the window. I asked about it, thinking it was from the game, but it was probably fan art that I saw.
And I think that's what did it, that I had seen fan-art and mistook it for a scene. A whole-ass ban.

Lethal Flourish

Oct 8, 2021
So I asked in the spoiler channel what happens when you breakup with Josy and Maya, like what the scene is like because I've never seen it. I guess I worded it wrong because this guy started doubting me for... something. I was talking about the decision to breakup in Episode 8, and then the scene of the breakup in Episode 9. He was confused by my wording, and was very accusatory. Then I asked about a scene I remember seeing where Jill is creeping outside the window. I asked about it, thinking it was from the game, but it was probably fan art that I saw.
And I think that's what did it, that I had seen fan-art and mistook it for a scene. A whole-ass ban.
You mean Jill watching mc and Bella going at it through the window when she came with coffee ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HueofColor
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes