SuperW

Nov 16, 2022
Hmm, given how prickly to criticism he is, I would not be surprised if DPC included a secret flag that indicated whether or not people pirate the game.

Like, if you install the patch for Episode 10 and the flag indicates that you downloaded the game without subcribing to his Patreon, then instead of Episode 10 booting up, instead Jill appears and admonishes you for digital piracy, and then the game downloads a virus onto your computer that bricks your machine.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Man's got an ego the size of the fucking moon. Sooner or later (hopefully much much later) it will being to negatively impact his work and not just the practices around his work.
Questions will be asked in the style that lavishes (deserved) praise upon the Dear Leader.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Fellas lets make weird assumptions about the ep 10 &11 how things will happens make some theory
1-For me I believe he will help quinn in other path or if you are in any girl path get mixed up with her deals and you try to help her gets knocked and go to the hospital
2- Riona or lily (probably Rio) will become main girl from other path

3-M&J path. Maya is pregnant and has to tell J and MC that Joshy is the father.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Jill is in recovery. MC--the happy new father-- looking through the window of the maturnity viewing area.

Nurse checks clipboard and points to a dark skinned baby. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Aug 16, 2017
Fellas lets make weird assumptions about the ep 10 &11 how things will happens make some theory
1-For me I believe he will help quinn in other path or if you are in any girl path get mixed up with her deals and you try to help her gets knocked and go to the hospital
2- Riona or lily (probably Rio) will become main girl from other path
Prediction: Cathy returns, and sets up her own 'restaurant' to take on Burke. Aiming at a feminist clientele, she initially recruits Dany and Penny, and calls it D-P-C Whoring, Inc.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes