Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
Hmm, given how prickly to criticism he is, I would not be surprised if DPC included a secret flag that indicated whether or not people pirate the game.

Like, if you install the patch for Episode 10 and the flag indicates that you downloaded the game without subcribing to his Patreon, then instead of Episode 10 booting up, instead Jill appears and admonishes you for digital piracy, and then the game downloads a virus onto your computer that bricks your machine.
i mean he is one of the community's member here when finishing acting lesson and at the start of BaDIK but he never later post something i don't know why tho

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
I hope so
I think each path will have a couple different endings
Maybe even more
At some point a lot of paths have to converge towards a common point, otherwise the development time for Episode 16 is gonna take a decade.

If Maya and Josy are breaking up and that 1 path turns into 3, we're at 12 unique paths?...I think. Imagine just 2 variances for each, and given that it's the ending so you have to feature every single girl's path, then to do each path justice just all the endings would need thousends of renders and that's without an actual Episode where something happens or concludes.

And pregnancy, while possible, has to have a very low probability, remember, the game is ultimately and at it's core about a guy experiencing his freshman college year and just spawns 1 in-game year.

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
In ep9 win costume contests can Zoey, Josy, Maya, Riona, Camilla, Leon, Jill, Lily and Bella can win costume contests. These are the 9 variables that carry over with the save.
I'm sure that depending on whether a girl wins a contest or not this prize will be standing in her room. This means that if the conversation with the girl will be in her room where the trophy stands it means that this scene must be rendered twice. The scene where she didn't win the trophy and the scene where she did.
If there will be such scenes, they will probably be short, or DPC will just put them in some place where the camera can't always reach. For example, Bella's trophy might be in her bedroom, while t MC will talk mostly in the library and dining room and only be in her bedroom once.
This is just a casual illustration of how the game will work in the future.

Reactions: aykarin

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
In ep9 win costume contests can Zoey, Josy, Maya, Riona, Camilla, Leon, Jill, Lily and Bella can win costume contests. These are the 9 variables that carry over with the save.
I'm sure that depending on whether a girl wins a contest or not this prize will be standing in her room. This means that if the conversation with the girl will be in her room where the trophy stands it means that this scene must be rendered twice. The scene where she didn't win the trophy and the scene where she did.
If there will be such scenes, they will probably be short, or DPC will just put them in some place where the camera can't always reach. For example, Bella's trophy might be in her bedroom, while t MC will talk mostly in the library and dining room and only be in her bedroom once.
I really hope not, that would be such a waste of rendering time. :FacePalm:

Lethal Flourish

Oct 8, 2021
Leon is the best choice for the contest :KEK:

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I really hope not, that would be such a waste of rendering time. :FacePalm:
Some of them like Bella and Jill probably won't put it in their rooms anyway. Rio and Cami...well, we'll have to see if even get another large seen in their room. Josy and Maya could be a case where he might have to render scenes multiple times...

Still...he really has permutations enough, he shouldn't create ever more...but I guess that ship has sailed about 2 years ago...

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
I actually voted for Maya in the costume contest
shocking news lol kinda obvious who will you vote for
joking aside i think the most details one are lily and Rio maybe Bella also
the others just custom no drawing in their face or anything
so
1-Lily
2-Rio
3-Bella
for me

Oct 22, 2023
Fellas lets make weird assumptions about the ep 10 &11 how things will happens make some theory
1-For me I believe he will help quinn in other path or if you are in any girl path get mixed up with her deals and you try to help her gets knocked and go to the hospital
2- Riona or lily (probably Rio) will become main girl from other path
lel.jpeg

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
guys i have really really good question
why never maya thought maybe just maybe she could take part time job and study? i mean across the hall game we pretty much see her have much enough time
and her semester only has three course Gender,English,Math
I mean maybe she study off screen other subjects but come on the nights she is watching movie or something or complain or vent in Mc shoulder she just do what the Gender study told her to
be independent women and take care of yourself

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
why never maya thought maybe just maybe she could take part time job and study? i mean across the hall game we pretty much see her have much enough time
I mean maybe she study off screen other subjects but come on the nights she is watching movie or something or complain or vent in Mc shoulder she just do what the Gender study told her to
Maybe Maya could think about that if she was a real person... DPC didn't think about that and has enough work to do to make one episode per year. Maybe later she'll get that part-time job and her cute colleague will be Mona.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Imagine Bella taking that picture.
:unsure:
I thought that too, but then rejected it because Isabella doesn't quite fit into the age group of Viv, Miranda and Lynette.

I'm not sure about Lana because she doesn't fit into the age group either. But Lynette seems to have some connection to the Royces and the photo is a Polaroid picture and we know that's because Jill has this Polaroid camera. Now, I don't know if this was mentioned or not, but Jill may have inherited this Polaroid camera from her sister Lana.

We should also consider Amelia because she could be around the same age as Viv, Miranda and Lynette. Furthermore, this unknown woman, Priscilla, could also be the photographer.

Either way, 3 people could connect the MC to his grandparents.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Maybe because it's another thing her dad will forbid her to do as soon he know she took a job?
Why people think Patrick, who wants control Maya's life, will simply cross his arms, watch and wait she do something to escape from his sick control?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes