frostpaw

Jan 11, 2018
I'm not that well versed in coding and python, but could DPC "mark" his releases to his patreon-subs with numbers or something and afterwards look into "pirated" versions to find who played hero for the people?

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
You're assuming that Priscilla is a pseudonym. In fact, we don't know. That's a difference. Priscilla can also be a middle name or a person unknown to us. Maybe we have seen it before, but it would still be unknown to us because we cannot assign the name.

We don't know whether it's a pimp, madam, lawyer, relative, etc.

The only thing we know is that Stephen Burke calls this Priscilla and he has to explain to her why he can't give Maya the scholarship. Please keep in mind that Maya's scholarship application was already approved. So it was just a formality so that Maya could get the degree. Stephen Burke had to decline. Ergo, this Priscilla is above Stephen Burke in the hierarchy, because otherwise he wouldn't have to explain it.
Priscilla could be a lawyer or she could be Quinn. But wait what if there is secret option 47 she both, Quinn is a undercover lawyer and pimp drug dealer then she would have a story instead of just being a ugly lame ass plot device

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Maya's scholarship application was already approved
Hmm, a very important distinction that needs a mention.
Last I checked Maya had a student loan, not a scholarship.

One of those has to be repaid. The other, not so much if you pass your schooling.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
yeah and?

That sheet only proves that her student loan was approved and that her first semester has been paid for. It's not because that's the first image you see from Burke fiddling in, that it's a scholarship application sheet. That's just a payment status sheet.

Dali, man! You know I love you, but now you're trying too hard m8.

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
i think the most logical thing to guess here is the payment for scholarship is asking (stephen ask his higher up in this case)
Royce or rusty family
Priscilla in my eyes connected to one of these family and i lean to royce because i think i saw before screen when the payment for Mona is pending or some other student but for Maya it was weird because it got the happy news fast like the payment was already there for her
so because maybe it was friend with josy who is friend with Jill or something else
maybe i'm wrong but i think we can figure this out in the game ( no need for the update to come so we knew i think)

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
yeah and?

That sheet only proves that her student loan was approved and that her first semester has been paid for. It's not because that's the first image you see from Burke fiddling in, that it's a scholarship application sheet. That's just a payment status sheet.

Dali, man! You know I love you, but now you're trying too hard m8.
Read it correctly. Scholarship is written above and not study credit.

This is the same scholarship application that Mona has, with the difference that Mona's scholarship was not approved.
Damn it! As much as I like Dali, I hate agreeing with him. This time he's correct. Wallace Resources has a scholarship available for Maya. All he had to do was click approved probably. Damn it, Dali! Don't make me agree with you again. :ROFLMAO:

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
Damn it! As much as I like Dali, I hate agreeing with him. This time he's correct. Wallace Resources has a scholarship available for Maya. All he had to do was click approved probably. Damn it, Dali! Don't make me agree with you again. :ROFLMAO:
yeah i'm now reloading the game to check i guess there is something we miss

Reactions: Dark Silence

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Read it correctly. Scholarship is written above and not study credit.

This is the same scholarship application that Mona has, with the difference that Mona's scholarship was not approved.
So that whole song and dance Maya gave the MC back in her dorm about how she was tricked by her father on her student loan was all made up? Because if Maya had an actual scholarship, then money wouldn't be a problem for her, nor would her father be a problem about it either. Because with a scholarship, the money comes from a "sponsor" and needs zero approval or management from her father or any other parent. All management of those scholarship funds will be managed by the sponsor(s) and the administrative department of the College. Parents will have nothing to do with it and Maya would have to find something else to 'dramaqueen' about.

That detail you're pointing out seems to be a detail DPC has overlooked, nothing more.

• Angry
Reactions: w00de

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
Your screen was the clincher. Mona's says Pending, Naya's says Available.:
View attachment 3125493
View attachment 3125499
the pending for Mona even for her after many time she works for quinn etc.. and all that time still she has pending status but for maya it was there for her
check this

fund.png
as soon she asks he said there is indeed money for her so

now that i redo this part i think priscilla is someone connected to the rummer because this is not the eyes you have when you talk to someone have power over you

Screenshot_29.png

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
So that whole song and dance Maya gave the MC back in her dorm about how she was tricked by her father on her student loan was all made up? Because if Maya had an actual scholarship, then money wouldn't be a problem for her, nor would her father be a problem about it either. Because with a scholarship, the money comes from a "sponsor" and needs zero approval or management from her father or any other parent. All management of those scholarship funds will be managed by the sponsor(s) and the administrative department of the College. Parents will have nothing to do with it and Maya would have to find something else to 'dramaqueen' about.

That detail you're pointing out seems to be a detail DPC has overlooked, nothing more.
Her scholarship just says available. All it was waiting for was to be approved. Burke is the deciding factor in it.

Reactions: dalli_x

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
the pending for Mona even for her after many time she works for quinn etc.. and all that time still she has pending status
The pending was due to the fact that Mona told Burke to fuck off and he marked it as pending. So, unless Mona fucks Burke her scholarship is dead.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Her scholarship just says available. All it was waiting for was to be approved. Burke is the deciding factor in it.
Up 'til this point, it just sounded like Dali was trying to tell me that Maya had a scholarship from the start. Which is what I was trying to clarify. But if this has something to do with Mona leaving and Burke about to set Maya up to take Mona's spot, that I can see happening.

Reactions: Dark Silence

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
No, it won't be the Royce. Why? Jill wants to get the Royce lawyer for Maya.

Hence my theory, so that Maya intentionally mentioned the HOTs and also the HOTs rumor in order not to get this scholarship. Derek says to the MC that he made it worse than it ever could have been made. My CHICK MC, only did one thing and yet Derek says that.

One is so that Maya fell in love with the MC and that's reason why Maya didn't want this scholarship. If the MC found out about this, he wouldn't trust Maya anymore.

There are several possibilities for the worst.
- If the HOTs rumor is true, then it could be so that the MC doesn't trust Maya anymore.
- If the scholarship is related to the MC's family, the MC will no longer trust Maya.
- If the Royce lawyer looks at Maya's loan agreement and discovers irregularities, there will be a dispute in the Bailey family.
- There could be an increased investigation into the HOT rumor and the HOTs will be torn apart or several HOTs will have to leave the college.
I don't think Maya know anything really (like us) because the way she said it it was desperate to get it right after burke said we can't you can see the eyes of saddnes in her but
the thing it was there for here from the get go like just a bush of button so someone behind the scene want to help maya

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes