Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
How do I stop my game from crashing? Just downloaded 0.9.1 and the save files so I could start and play through again to have a clean one going into the new Ep on Friday, but I just keep crashing at the start with Tommy and Jacob just talking about all the stuff for the party
Piece of advice i learned don't use anyone saves grind on your on ( i think it's broken the saves on 1page tho)
1-it's fun that way
2-save for your pc
3-fun

Reactions: sava75

Little_Cap

Nov 5, 2020
Piece of advice i learned don't use anyone saves grind on your on ( i think it's broken the saves on 1page tho)
1-it's fun that way
2-save for your pc
3-fun
I mean, Ive already played the new eps, but I had to do a reinstall of Windows and lost all my files, so I dont have anything, so I just thought I could download the saves and be fine, but Ig I gotta play through the entire game again

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
I mean, Ive already played the new eps, but I had to do a reinstall of Windows and lost all my files, so I dont have anything, so I just thought I could download the saves and be fine, but Ig I gotta play through the entire game again
I wished i can give you my saves but they are messed up so bad only if you use URM you can play it cuz i enabled so many variables to save time until Ep8
like i did help Jill in one save and the same save i did go with quinn on the park also had trio enabled and had trio with quinn and sage soo yeah

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
My god imagine if Maya & Josy were real
I don't know how
But I would do whatever I had to to get their attention & impress them

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes