lollar2112

Dec 10, 2017
One left for this season. Since there will be four seasons in total, at its current pace, it won't end before 2030... Maybe the world and BaDIK will end together. It will be an interesting event. The world ending, and people rushing to finish BaDIK. It reminds me of the Titanic orchestra.

View attachment 3148882
This is the asset used as the MC's bedroom from Milfy City

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
Well I once had about 60 beers in a week, and way stronger beers than what americans usually drink

Then again I studied North of France where people are known alcoholics :KEK:
i think you were pretty messed up that week huh? like MC did you strip dance on pole in club or something? (we need to make it about the game somehow)

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
That part was always weird as fuck to me aswell.

You are loaded, pay 150-200g's for college ass, and then you have a silent quickie where you can be found out by your son, wife, buisness partners and colleagues, so basically risking everything ?

Jade shows us how its done, a motel where you can pay in cash and then you ravage that college ass all night and get your moneys worth.

And even if Burke needs the "dangerous" kick, you take her 2 cities over and fuck her in public, but if he tried anything at the prep party, its just suicide.

What we are led to believe has to have a different story behind it, otherwise it'll make the hall of fame for dumbest guy in a pr0n game ever.

Ah shit. That might be another thing to add to your list of dumb plot lines.:ROFLMAO: hakuna-matata

Yea, I never really thought about it too much. Mostly because Mona drops out the next episode. It was always one of those things that just made me think, "Oh yea, whatever. That happened". And I really don't see DPC having the chops to write it as something else other than what that scene implied at face value.

Shhhiiittt, you are absolutely right!!! That is some "retarded" plot. I didn't even think of that. Burke risked everything at that party.

This will be added!!!

• Haha
Reactions: allanl9020142

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
People get tired :LOL: Even when I party a lot, I sleep (usually, even more than in normal days).

To stay awake 24hx5 they'd have to snort coke and not drink beers. :ROFLMAO:
even if you snort till you almost OD you cant skip sleep forced at some point
okay gotta this we had our fun but we need to stick to game related things
but about OD do you guys think someone will OD in next episodes? or something related to drugs
i think no one will get od but maybe a fight will happen when that guy steal quinn package in ep10

• Haha
Reactions: The Dick

PereFourreAss

Sep 30, 2020
i think you were pretty messed up that week huh? like MC did you strip dance on pole in club or something? (we need to make it about the game somehow)
I don't remember much, I blacked out at some point, but yeah I did dance on pole once, wasn't a strip club tho, didn't get my dick signed :KEK:

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Playing the game from scratch I noticed something...
I wanted to understand the DPC's fetish for kissing against the player's will.

1- Josy (Ep1)
2- Maya (Ep2)
3- Sage (Ep2)
4- Bella (Ep2)
5- Riona (Ep4)

At least we can choose if we want to stick our tongues in the Goblin Princess... Even the DPC had mercy on our souls by making an optional kiss for Jill.

PereFourreAss

Sep 30, 2020

1- Josy (Ep1)
2- Maya (Ep2)
3- Sage (Ep2)
4- Bella (Ep2)
5- Riona (Ep4)

At least we can choose if we want to stick our tongues in the Goblin Princess... Even the DPC had mercy on our souls by making an optional kiss for Jill.
For Josy and Maya it was more about adding drama, if the player did nothing with them then the "reveal" falls flat. You can reject Jill and Sage very early on however

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
For Josy and Maya it was more about adding drama, if the player did nothing with them then the "reveal" falls flat. You can reject Jill and Sage very early on however
In Ep.2, Sage kisses the MC whether the player wants it or not. YOU can choose to kiss her back, but she already kissed him anyway. The same thing happens with Riona in Ep.4.

Reactions: jimbro

PereFourreAss

Sep 30, 2020
In Ep.2, Sage kisses the MC whether the player wants it or not. YOU can choose to kiss her back, but she already kissed him anyway. The same thing happens with Riona in Ep.4.
You have a choice at least, with Josy and Maya you get caught up in their drama regardless of what you want

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016

1- Josy (Ep1)
2- Maya (Ep2)
3- Sage (Ep2)
4- Bella (Ep2)
5- Riona (Ep4)

He does that because otherwise scenes like this wouldn't make sense, for example Jill reacting the way she does if fuckface dates Bella is already a bit farfetched if all they did was go on one date and kissed once, imagine how ridiculous it'd look if the game allowed us to avoid that. The plot as DPC envisioned wouldn't make any sense.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: lipe2410

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

1- Josy (Ep1)
2- Maya (Ep2)
3- Sage (Ep2)
4- Bella (Ep2)
5- Riona (Ep4)

Riona in ep 4 is optional as far as i remember. You need choose discuss the cluck with her when talk to her in the party.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
He does that because otherwise scenes like this wouldn't make sense, for example Jill reacting the way she does if fuckface dates Bella is already a bit farfetched if all they did was go on one date and kissed once, imagine how ridiculous it'd look if the game allowed us to avoid that. The plot as DPC envisioned wouldn't make any sense.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My man... my main and only route is Bella and I never kissed Jill... Why didn't the DPC force a kissing scene with Jill if he wanted to make this drama with Jill and Bella? Drama that only makes sense if the MC dated both of them. In my case, I play Only Bella Path... can you imagine how bizarre it is to see Jill upset when she never even kissed the MC?

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022

1- Josy (Ep1)
2- Maya (Ep2)
3- Sage (Ep2)
4- Bella (Ep2)
5- Riona (Ep4)

for the sake of the story you have to care about their Drama
i think the only guy who take their drama way in his top priority is Joshy92
he is way invested in them too much he wished them to be irl that kind of invested

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92 and DMNOV3R

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
My man... my main and only route is Bella and I never kissed Jill... Why didn't the DPC force a kissing scene with Jill if he wanted to make this drama with Jill and Bella? Drama that only makes sense if the MC dated both of them. In my case, I play Only Bella Path... can you imagine how bizarre it is to see Jill upset when she never even kissed the MC?
Jill need to share the goods with Bella like maya&josy
she also could learn how to be wild in bed like bella

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes