SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Didn't we warn people that if they USE a mod, they will have to wait for the mod's update in order to play the game when episode 10 comes out?

It seems people aren't able to understand the most straightforward and simplest notions.
Not the case with the other mod, because Sancho has a savefixer (for every game he does) that lets you play without having to wait. His mod also doesn't have the time bomb that gets added in every update, for some reason he goes after Scrappy on every update, both Sancho and Scrappy have put out fixes so people can play if they used Scrappy's mod.

Magnumhawaii the proof is in this thread, try looking...love how you are facepalming anyone saying this about Scrappy's mod which it is true, he targets Scrappy with every update...anyone who uses it, he sets timebombs in the code. If you don't believe anyone, ask Scrappy yourself.

Last edited:

jw1221

Jan 4, 2023
Is it possible to lose in beer pong without eating the shrooms? I wanted to see the outcome if you lost in some branches but even reloading a hundred times and trying to lose I couldn't.

KaiserPyro

Mar 21, 2020
Is it fine to mod seasons 1 and 2 and play season 3 vanilla? Or can that still cause problems? I don't plan to do multiple conflicting routes at once, rather just keep track of RPs and such.

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
I feel like the story is going in the direction where everyone is going to blame the MC for everything that has been happening since he arrived, especially making him so popular, the MC is currently the most popular guy in B&R, and that happened really fast.
  1. Lily is using MC (his popularity), and the other girls noticed it and commented on it.
  2. The MC has two girlfriends, Josy and Maya. (And the rumors circulated fast)
  3. The MC is dating Sage, the president of HOT's.
  4. The MC became very popular with that video of when he helped Jill.
  5. The MC is dating Jill Royce. (Not even Disney could make this relationship work.)
  6. Becky and the "others" are already showing interest in him.
  7. The MC has tried practically all the girls who interacted with him, even the girlfriend of the frat's VP, sisters of fellow frat members...
  8. The MC has already faced the Jocks several times, without him the jocks would be in control of B&R without leaving anything for the DIK's.
  9. It's the MC who organizes the frat parties, even though he's the freshman.
  10. Even Quinn and Lily are already talking about him taking command of the DIK's, and Quinn and Sage have helped raise his status, and the photos around campus only improved his image.

I think that the MC's status has risen so much and so fast, that DPC is preparing a downfall, where everyone will blame him, everyone will doubt him, and then, with very little help, he will have to prove that it wasn't him, and find out who is behind all of this. (I can already imagine something like Zoey or Sally being one of the few who would side with the MC, when everyone else would doubt him.)
  1. About the photos, Ashley tells them it was you, and the DIK's (Jacob) have already started to doubt you.
  2. Whether or not you let the preps join the party, the DIK's blame you.
  3. The conflict with the jocks is largely because of you.
  4. If you had sex with Jade and Stephen found out, he's going to screw Jade over with the divorce, and that will affect Tybalt and Sage, and imagine the rumors and consequences.

Throughout this episode, I was under the impression that everything is going in the wrong direction for the MC, and in future updates things will only get worse.

Regarding the MC's relationships, only the relationship with Sage seems "normal", without problems (Except if you had sex with Jade), no other path seems like it will work, that's the impression I've been getting.
I got a similar vibe in some ways too

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The episode is titled "Calm Before The Snow" so trouble is DEFINITELY on the horizon, and I think MC will be in for an absolute shitstorm in Episode 11

Reactions: mnotwoke

Raxle94

Jul 12, 2017
So I did a clean install with an older (still act 9 save) and got to the clean-up. I did everything I did yesterday and it's let me talk to Sage now. Scrappy's mod definitely interfered with something.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Not the case with the other mod, because Sancho has a savefixer (for every game he does) that lets you play without having to wait. His mod also doesn't have the time bomb that gets added in every update, for some reason he goes after Scrappy on every update, both Sancho and Scrappy have put out fixes so people can play if they used Scrappy's mod.
DPC seems to be targeting only Scrappy's mod, since he checks only elements from Scrappy's mod :unsure:

• Angry
Reactions: Magnumhawaii

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
The game always crashes after Doctor says "Good morning, Helen. How are you feeling today?"

I am not using mods or alterations, just the vanilla " Season 3 Interlude + Episode 10 " download.
edit: the v0.10.0 - worked for me (should be stickied front & center)

Last edited:
Jul 31, 2023
The game always crashes after Doctor says "Good morning, Helen. How are you feeling today?"

I am not using mods or alterations, just the vanilla " Season 3 Interlude + Episode 10 " download.
We all did even after using a mod save fix or a clean install ( which makes the game revert to the appdata back up saves which are also affected by any mods) , but the saves are tainted and the removal the persistent files in apdata and install some suggested to delete those too ( helped with in game error pop ups at certain junctions).

After I did the cleaning others suggested I can play normally

otronegro

Jan 24, 2020
I have only finished my "others" path as is my main one but I gotta say that although BADIK remains at the top3 of the genre to me the game is feeling more and more like a cookie-cutter formula and disappointing in several aspects.

The sex scenes are as bland as ever, high quality, sure, but it lacks something different... after what it feels like 100s of them since the game started they don't excite me as much anymore, I guess visual appeals can only get you so far.
The carrot on a stick approach of the main plot seems to piss me off more and more as time goes by, the plot it self advances but only to bring you more questions and now here we are, waiting another year only for that to repeat itself.
THE FUCKING ENDLESS POINTLESS MINI GAMES. Do you want me to play multiples paths or not DRPINK? Because this certainly doesn't make me wanna play again having to do all that shit again + free roams.

IDK, I'm still digesting the update but this is how the game is making me feel every time a finish an update since EP8 onwards.
I used end those excited and craving for more up to EP7, not anymore.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes