ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
Pretty annoying that, after implementing the patch into the official game, there is no option anymore to start a new game. :cautious:
I think there never was an option to start a new game in Season 3. All you could do has always been import a save from the ones you selected for export at the end of Season 2.

c0gnomen

Dec 25, 2022
So I've checked most of the routes in ep. 10 with different affinities, here's some of my thoughts. Heavy spoilers.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

katzenstreu

Mar 4, 2023
Interesting. The MC is 19 years old and Geoff bought the Royce Villa about 19 years ago. Lynette had already run away from her parents to live with Neil when Geoff bought the villa.

MC's grandparents got divorced. The reason will have been Lynette and/or her death. Marriage settlement. Lynette's father had to pay a lot and got into financial difficulties as a result.

Lynette's mother got a lot of money and became rich as a result. She could have remarried. The MC's grandfather could have made money again by selling the villa.

The MC can be purchased at half price. Quinn says so and so does Sarah. The reason would then be that the grandfather still doesn't want to have contact with the MC, but his grandmother does. Who? Priscilla.
did you consider that priscilla is a fake name?
maybe priscilla is lynette and still alive! :eek:
:LOL:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
This is never a Question. :cool:
View attachment 3168052
View attachment 3168053
View attachment 3168054

The Question is, Why MC didn't Slap at Josy's ass hard in this moment?!:cautious:. She literally offering her ass for it
View attachment 3168059
You know, I used to pay more attention to Josy, game remembers that. Now with each new run the game chooses Josy again and again and I have to go through this scene endlessly. Pain.
Unacceptable answer, He slapped at Jill's ass :cautious:. Jill for Fuck Sake, Jill:ROFLMAO:
View attachment 3168158
View attachment 3168159
That's not all! He made facial with Jill!
screenshot0547.png
screenshot0548.png
And she was okay with that.

Reactions: p22 and mojococo

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
So, fans of this game, what do tou think about this episode ?
Remember we have to wait a year for the next one !

Aug 29, 2023
I just finished my Sage path, CHICK style. One where the MC had the throuple, but broke up with them at the Halloween party; and got Jill to fall for him, but broke with her too before the Halloween party. He’s got Sage; she’s actually calling it a relationship by the end of episode 10, but he’s hurt three girls. Four if you count Zoey after she finally realizes she loves him, but to be fair that’s really on her.

So I see why people are really annoyed with Josy’s behavior post-breakup… but look at it from her POV. (I’ll flip some genders since I realize the vast majority of people on this forum are dudes.)
  1. Imagine you have a stagnant relationship; you and your girlfriend don’t talk; it’s probably going nowhere.
  2. Then you meet someone at work. She’s funny and hot and has no body hair, and you’re crushing hard.
  3. Right before she goes off to school, she asks you out. She tells you she’s crushing on you too. She’ll even leave school on her first weekend there, and skip all those awesome college parties, just to come visit and date you.
  4. You have your date; it goes great; she eagerly fucks you. (Too bad your parents interrupt and she has to flee out a window.)
  5. You go to her school… and find out she’s hooked up with your girlfriend. And your girlfriend’s kinda into her. And she wants to be with both of you—and your girlfriend’s into that too. And they’re open to three-ways. Jackpot, right?
  6. And she’s thoughtful, and kind, and super horny. And you fall in love with her.
  7. And then right after the Halloween party, in which she’s been semi-nude all night and you’re probably hoping the night will end in another hot three-way… she says she loves you, but all this time she’s been banging a friend of yours, and loves him more, and she’s gonna go be with him now, and tonight they’re gonna try anal. So, goodbye.
Josy’s behavior makes total sense to me. It’s not immature; it’s someone in love (and lust) who understandably presumed her dude was as into her as she was him. And was gobsmacked when without warning, he left to be with somebody else. It hurt bad.

Maya, in comparison, is taking it better. But her response isn’t because she’s more mature; it’s because she’s used to getting hurt. She can take an emotional beating and still get back up. Which is heartbreaking in its own way.

Basically, the biggest difference in this episode between neutral and chick is that the best choice with Patrick is the chick one. Same in episode 9 when the best choice with Oscar and Josy was the chick one.

That's why I think that even though you can date Jill, Maya&Josy being neutral, the best outcome is the chick one.
My tendency to not be a dick when it comes to girls, tends to lean me towards a CHICK path by default. Even when I’m trying to get DIK points, there are a lot of CHICK choices I make, simply because I don’t wanna do certain DIKish things. I don’t wanna pick fights. I don’t wanna tell rude jokes. I do wanna antagonize Tybalt though; he’s a fun exception.

But you get more lewd scenes on a DIK path. Obvious example: the date with Sage. I have two paths saved with her; a DIK and CHICK run. On the DIK path, Tremolo gets a blowie. On the CHICK path, they have a lovely conversation about traits they find attractive in one another… but nothing more than a kiss goodnight. Oh, they can still have anal in the tent later, but CHICK generally gets the dude cockblocked.

Which is a shame, because in real life it’s just the opposite. Yeah I’ve known guys who think they get more ass when they turn their inner asshole loose, but unless they’re paying for sex or taking advantage of drunk/stoned girls, no they’re not. Girls like kindness, compliments, and attention, and it’s not for nothing that all the main LIs will totally date Tremolo when he’s a DIK… and all the secondary LIs who require him to be a DIK, are fucked up in one way or another.

But as for Patrick: yes, CHICK is probably the best path when dealing with him. But I’ve found all you gotta do to pretty much always get the contracts:
  1. Don’t have Tremolo give his little passive-aggressive speech at dinner.
  2. When Derek buzzes, hide in Maya’s room under the bed.
  3. Ideally, choose “Rescue Maya.” If a DIK, he can punch Patrick, but don’t.
  4. After you leave the house, you’ll always get the scene where Tremolo stops the car, goes back, and gets the contracts.

It’s not rocket science; it’s simply choosing to not be a dick.

Last edited:

The Dick

Oct 22, 2022
It's much simpler than that. This is the final setup for Maya and Josy's solo paths.
If Josy's solo path has been previewed for a while now, we've got Maya's solo path officially set up in this ep.
In fact, both Maya and Josy are completely unhappy in their own relationships. They look for happiness on the side and find it in the form of MC as their only close friend.
I certainly don't know how this will play out, but it will clearly only be resolved at the end of ep12. Simply because doing the setup of Maya and Josy's two paths is easier at the beginning of season 4 than in the middle of season 3.
But that doesn't rule out some sex scenes on those paths.
I'm afraid this game is getting too complex... 4 official committed branches; one of them splitting in three (Maya, Josy, and keeping the throuple); the Others branch having many variations and unofficial commitments (Quinn, Lily, Riona, Nicole...); the remaining commited branches having their own variations based on choices and affinity... I'm not only afraid the development time will increase exponentially but also that Mr. DPC will end up crazy...

DPC-going-cRaZy.jpg

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
I'm afraid this game is getting too complex... 4 official committed branches; one of them splitting in three (Maya, Josy, and keeping the throuple); the Others branch having many variations and unofficial commitments (Quinn, Lily, Riona, Nicole...); the remaining commited branches having their own variations based on choices and affinity... I'm not only afraid the development time will increase exponentially but also that Mr. DPC will end up crazy...

View attachment 3168188
LOL. Great avatar's pic :ROFLMAO:

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Interesting. The MC is 19 years old and Geoff bought the Royce Villa about 19 years ago. Lynette had already run away from her parents to live with Neil when Geoff bought the villa.

MC's grandparents got divorced. The reason will have been Lynette and/or her death. Marriage settlement. Lynette's father had to pay a lot and got into financial difficulties as a result.

Lynette's mother got a lot of money and became rich as a result. She could have remarried. The MC's grandfather could have made money again by selling the villa.

The MC can be purchased at half price. Quinn says so and so does Sarah. The reason would then be that the grandfather still doesn't want to have contact with the MC, but his grandmother does. Who? Priscilla.
MC's granddad has to sell the villa to complete the hotel after they move to it; they run into money problems renovating it because it's got lots more problems than anticipated (the engineer finds out they can't remove a wall because the drawings they have are wrong which is going to lead to other changes in the building plan, the water main breaks, etc. plus they hire incompetent doofuses like Neil to do the work for them). He gets so broke from that project that he has to sell their home to cover their losses. I think the hotel was a last-ditch effort to try and restore the family income to a high level after numerous financial mishaps that Lynette's father made, but that also was a failure and MC's family really isn't well off at all anymore. Thus why they never looked for him, and he didn't really have much of an inheritance from his mother.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
But as for Patrick: yes, CHICK is probably the best path when dealing with him. But I’ve found all you gotta do to pretty much always get the contracts:
  1. Don’t have Tremolo give his little passive-aggressive speech at dinner.
  2. When Derek buzzes, hide in Maya’s room under the bed.
  3. Ideally, choose “Rescue Maya.” If a DIK, he can punch Patrick, but don’t.
  4. After you leave the house, you’ll always get the scene where Tremolo stops the car, goes back, and gets the contracts.

It’s not rocket science; it’s simply choosing to not be a dick.
But its not, I'm full Massive dik, punch him in the face and still get the contract. :cool:

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
Sorry to disappoint you all, but restaurant is permanently closed
I find it very strange that there has been no mention of the restaurant for several episodes now. When was the last time the MC went there? Episode 5 or 6?

Why is that?

Is DPC trying to make us forget some of the girls' pasts to make them more attractive?

Or is it to make us forget that the MC was a client, so that when it comes back to bite the MC in the ass, we'll be shocked or surprised?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes