AsherLikeYou

Jan 12, 2018
First freeroam in Episode 10?

If the last task you completed is "checking the MC's deck" with that puzzle, it will lock you out from completing the freeroam. Sage won't be clickable. That's an error.

You'll have to reload from an earlier save, do that task first, then there should be no problems.
I tried this and still can't end freeroam

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
for me i hate vinny but this cat did some villain shit and pour the glass while looking on my eyes
you cant defend yourself you just have to accept a cat played you

so the main villain of ep10 (others route) without a doubt this cat
Rio dressed as a cat at the Halloween party. Coincidence? I think not. Fluffy does not like competition, just like Vinny. Vinny and Fluffy are in cahoots as will be revealed in Episode 11.

Maxiom

Jul 31, 2020
Nothing in there
Try the freeroam again, but choose the task of talking to Quinn as the very last one that you do. Still do the desk task first to be safe.

Talking to Quinn is what triggers Sage to appear. So doing that last may be the solution. Looks like that bug has more than one cause.

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
Rio dressed as a cat at the Halloween party. Coincidence? I think not. Fluffy does not like competition, just like Vinny. Vinny and Fluffy are in cahoots as will be revealed in Episode 11.
thats a fucking plot twist i never thought about
the real boss behind the drugs and Buddy is fluffy
mystery have been solved

• Haha
Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

Ascetic

Apr 5, 2018
Hello everyone, long-time lover of the game here but this is my first actual post in the thread!

I have a question about a very minor detail in episode 10, it's more a curiosity than anything, really.
During Nicole's date, there is a 'Hugging' scene that requires you to be on the CHICK path to watch. Bear in mind that the scene is still visibile in the gallery even if you unlocked it during a DIK playthrough, so no issues there.

What I'd like to know is: is this a bug or is it working as intended? To my understanding after reading the walkthrough, to unlock Nicole's date you need to have slept with her at the end of episode 9, which in turn requires (I think) to be on the "be single" DIK path.

Maybe there's a way to unlock the "be single" path while being a CHICK that I'm not aware of? Your input is appreciated!

LionsNose

Mar 20, 2021
Sooo... I need some help here. I downloaded the episode 10 for win here on F95zone. Loaded up my EP9 save and went to the end of EP9, game crashed, could not ignore errors or anything. I played with mod on the previous episodes. Well nothing worked, i tried downloading save files and persistent files from this page to, and wasn´s able to see them in the new 0.10 menu.. sucks. I then went ahead uninstalled everything and deletede everything related to BAD. Now i am sludging through a fast playthrough of the game, just so i have a "clean" save for my EP10...
This sucks though, and i feel there would have been a way easier way to do this??
And also if i have my "clean" save, i guess (hope) i could still mod ep10 right?

Any who read this, thank you
Any who read this and replied, thank you for being here in this world. (merry christmas people.)

noahsombrero

Aug 9, 2023
VNs that deserve more support:
by Kvitravn Tales

Stranger on Paper by Gloomy Ghost Studio
Shattered Minds by eXtasy Studios
Good stuff, actually better than BAD. In their own way, BAD being soap opera for guys, those being soap opera for girls, which is probably an easier story to tell. All you need a lot of excellent dialog. The constant sex animations and testosterone, not so important.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Hello everyone, long-time lover of the game here but this is my first actual post in the thread!

I have a question about a very minor detail in episode 10, it's more a curiosity than anything, really.
During Nicole's date, there is a 'Hugging' scene that requires you to be on the CHICK path to watch. Bear in mind that the scene is still visibile in the gallery even if you unlocked it during a DIK playthrough, so no issues there.

What I'd like to know is: is this a bug or is it working as intended? To my understanding after reading the walkthrough, to unlock Nicole's date you need to have slept with her at the end of episode 9, which in turn requires (I think) to be on the "be single" DIK path.

Maybe there's a way to unlock the "be single" path while being a CHICK that I'm not aware of? Your input is appreciated!
If youre in the trouple or (i think) commited to Jill (fight for her) your excluded from the others part, otherwise you can have chick affinity and go with others.

AsherLikeYou

Jan 12, 2018
Try the freeroam again, but choose the task of talking to Quinn as the very last one that you do. Still do the desk task first to be safe.

Talking to Quinn is what triggers Sage to appear. So doing that last may be the solution. Looks like that bug has more than one cause.
Nope, still nothing

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
And I'm surprised at how some people are frustrated about the James talk, to me it was surprising she opened up so soon, after EP8 and the ring talk I was honestly expecting this subject to only be brought up again in this season's finale or season 4 at the earliest.
I'm not going to lie, I thought this scene was kind of 'meh'. I think DPC put it in just so it wouldn't seem like he forgot about James in the plot. Bella also reacted very badly when the MC asked: "What about us and our relationship?"

When I say that she reacted badly, I'm referring to the fact that she appeared to be quite traumatized by the whole situation involving her husband. A person (Bella) in this psychological condition should not even be pursuing a relationship with someone (MC) in the first place.

noahsombrero

Aug 9, 2023
i think he did really took a nose dive from his paid members from 21k to 16k as i recall i think at update day
a lot hate this episode
maybe resubbing but thats just huge number
At $1 per subscription, that is $16,000 per month, he might need to dump the RollsRoyce. Otherwise, I bet he is feeling fine, plus he has other things going on.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes