Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Yeah. But also, a part of me thinks he is starting to milk things. I will wait to jump to conclusions. But I have that growing feeling that this is what is happening. Episode 9 was a December release, and this one was a December release. So, I think he is making us get used to getting the episodes in December. If it happens for episode 11, Then yearly releases are set in stone.
Frankly, i'm all for quality over quantity but this is just mean and ridiculous. I replayed the game before ep9 release and replayed again before ep10 just because of how much time has passed since both releases.

I'm still giving DPC the benefit of doubt since he did a big shift in some systems and other stuff in ep9 and 10 since you can be kind of locked in a route now and there's more switches being activated because of it, but if he don't clarify in his next few posts what's the future of the next update i don't know... ep10 was nowhere close to being long enough for such a long wait, it could easily be double the ammount of time put in the gameplay if you ask me.

• Sad
Reactions: hawk784563

Levian

Mar 9, 2018
Edit note: I'm actively suspecting Nick to be the mole now.
That's the most obvious and hinted person and that's why I don't think he's the one, even though he sees Vinny. Who other it is, I have no clue.

I was earlier thinking maybe there's some remote access to the computer (also in earlier episode we saw Stephen watching film MC/Jade during Hell's week trial). Stephen could also be motivated to put the Cathy image to rooster.

In episode 9, how Vinny was able to open the safe when only Rusty/Tommy/MC knew the combination (at least at that point according to the story)? I was hoping the stolen DIK computer (at least I think Vinny takes it then) would be handled in EP10 but I guess we'll be seen some drama later MC being the possible culprit.

• Angry
Reactions: Fess1998

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
brawler, i just cant win, i tryed over and over and over is there a trick too it or?
Unless you cheat it's just practice. Focus on dodging the hits instead of blocking is the most i can give in terms of gameplay and then you should focus on putting all your points in speed and dmg, the rest is useless honestly.

asdfbliss

Oct 18, 2020
brawler, i just cant win, i tryed over and over and over is there a trick too it or?
Brawler became more challenging, but it has a pattern. It was 2 phases. 1: where you pick an attack. 2: where you pick a defensive move.

During the Attack Phase, I never pick rage. I like sustained guaranteed damage rather than something based on how fast you put in directional inputs during rage mode. So I never pick it.

Phase 2: When defending, always pick dodge, not block. But dodge. When you block, you still take damage, but very little; when you dodge, you take none. Sometimes, it will not give you the option to select dodge, and in those moments. Pick block. The block damage is kinda cheap. my opinion

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
That's the most obvious and hinted person and that's why I don't think he's the one, even though he sees Vinny. Who other it is, I have no clue.

I was earlier thinking maybe there's some remote access to the computer (also in earlier episode we saw Stephen watching film MC/Jade during Hell's week trial). Stephen could also be motivated to put the Cathy image to rooster.

In episode 9, how Vinny was able to open the safe when only Rusty/Tommy/MC knew the combination (at least at that point according to the story)? I was hoping the stolen DIK computer (at least I think Vinny takes it then) would be handled in EP10 but I guess we'll be seen some drama later MC being the possible culprit.
One, the MC didn't have the combo at the time of the Cathy Rooster picture being posted. Two, the only DiKs unaccounted for at the time were Jacob, JamJam, Leon, Nick and Rusty. Nick is a red herring. He's too obvious. Tommy, as much as I hate to say it, was watching us play spin the bottle.

snake_27

May 23, 2020
I left the game after episode 6 (so loooong ago) and picked it up again this week after episode 10 came out. As always, it's a technical masterpiece and quite good story-wise.

I don't really like so many mini-games, although most of them are really well done, and it seems like the focus is now on one party per episode, I'm not a fan of that either, because it seems to take a long time to make them, and the story doesn't really progress much in them.

As always, the cliffhanger at the end of the episode makes us bite our nails and wait for another year. This time I am more interested in finding out if the problem with Maya can be solved. Riona's "problem" also came as a surprise...

Well... See you next year! Hahaha

jd8097619

Aug 27, 2019
Cute, but sad. Doomed as fuck. Whether you reject her outright post Ep9, or go forward with a date... There's nothing at the end of that route. They both know it... It's just a futile effort. Good storytelling, solid for small screentime.
I don't know. Nicole's increasing screentime from just "sexy stripper" to arguably being the least "soap-opera" choice at present is definitely making it seem like unless DPC just axes all the "others" as "bad ends" there'll be something there.

Frankly, when every other route so far keeps getting hung up on #Drama of increasingly petty variety, Nicole comes across as one of the saner characters in the game (and also one of the few that isn't affected by DPC's tendency to seemingly increase the breasts of characters by the current economic inflation rate at the time of each episode's launch).

jd8097619

Aug 27, 2019
Hot Take: I liked the episode but do not think it warrants a whole year's wait. I bet all episodes will be a yearly release now.
The only thing that's making me think it could be six monthly right now is how much of the animation time in Ep 10 seemed to be for Brawler 2.0. Would not at all be surprised if that alone is responsible for a stupid amount of development time.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
The main focus of episode 10 is Maya... therefore you can say that their path is a variant of episode 10 general storyline.
Sure, but they had almost no screen time together outside of college or discussing the plan to help Maya. Even in the sex scene at the party you only really have one of them in the same scene while the other keeps watch. So there is essentially no room for the throuple to develop further. Which might be a deliberate choice to signal the end of it, I guess. But we'll have to see in...well...the next couple of years ( :HideThePain: ) how it develops and if it can be saved by the player after all.

jd8097619

Aug 27, 2019
People are not mad because of time, they are mad because it's fricking Madame Rose. Why not use these scenes on other girls? Camilla for example, she got shit in the ep.
Because the Madame scenes literally function like the cheat shops. You phone and teleport to the location. If any other character got a short sex scene you'd have to then have all the scenes and renders leading up to it.

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
One, the MC didn't have the combo at the time of the Cathy Rooster picture being posted. Two, the only DiKs unaccounted for at the time were Jacob, JamJam, Leon, Nick and Rusty. Nick is a red herring. He's too obvious. Tommy, as much as I hate to say it, was watching us play spin the bottle.
if we continue about this the only one lefts are Leon , Jacob, Jamie, Johnny
one of them perhaps? for me personally i think it's Johnny boy
because IIRC jacob was in the second floor , but the rest idk so while we exclude Jacob for now
the three left are Leon, Jamie, Johnny

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Why are people acting like the Madame Rose scenes set him back 3 months?

They probably only took a few hours and were an excuse to keep his GPUs running.
The animations alone for those scenes are more likely 2-3 weeks of rendering (1 animation per day, the scenes contain rhoughly about 15-20 animations combined) . Its not actual work DPC is doing, more his PC slaves though posing animations doesnt take long... rendering does, but instead of rendering animations for scenes nearly nobody cares, he could have rendered something else or even better, just release the episode earlier, the last 2 months of development was nothing but waiting on the animations to get finished.

I honestly dont mind Madame Rose that much. Its some fantasy all young guys had, sex with much more experienced woman... and i dont think she is ugly or anything. But i would prefer an release one month earlier much over Madame Rose content, or... content with another girl.

My biggest issue with Madame Rose? She is a cahracter that adds nothing to the game besides lewd scene... and she already has 6 of them. Which is kinda near the lewd content of the maingirls.

Well... whatever... there was even the real sex-scene now, hopefully thats it for a while with her. But iam afraid... her "unmasked" appearence in the background during a date shows us, DPC will create more for her... IF he will do that, he should add some actual content for her... but really, we dont need that, there is enough going on and enough opportunities for lewd content without her. And for the big-tit-milf department, there is Jade or Nora... (and Bella too)

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
almost made me feel bad for picking Zoey as BFF :cry::Kappa:
It should, you honestly can say that Zoey is better friend than Derek ?:eek:, come on !. DPC can try to force this by writing it, as it affecting MC, but not the player. We spend way more time with Derek, and this time, he did better job than he did with liam.(y)
if anything, it is Zoey who feels like a weak version of Liam . "Bumm here is your best friend by default ":rolleyes:, with Derek we actually see as they became friend and do stuff together grow closer, and become BFF

not to mention it is annoying this forced, default, " MC has conflict feeling toward Zoey ":rolleyes:, even if I dont give a shit about her. She can date with Jacob for all I care, Yet MC still feel it in his stomack acording to him, Go back to San-Diego, Zoey.:p:ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes