NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I didn't play her path, so I'll ask, in their relationship, when they decide to roll together, will she continue to just strip, or does she do something more, like having sex with other guys?
We know other stripers do this, but I've never paid attention to see if Lily does it too.

From what I understand, reading the script before the mod was updated, is that she was using the MC, using his fame and popularity, to increase her value, which makes sense if she's selling herself, who doesn't want to fuck the girl of the most popular guy on campus? If you pay well, it's possible!

Again, I haven't played her path, so to summarize, in this path she is exclusive to him, or is that not the case?

I don't intend to try her path, I'll just stick with Sage and Josy, I even abandoned Quinn...
Nothing is explicitly said, same way the restaurant girls are doing their thing off screen, but I think its silly to expect that girls that gave it up to the MC in their first interaction for the price of 2$ currency are not doing it for other people as well. I think when she describes the rules of their deal she says that they can both hook up with other people, but I wouldn't expect ever hearing about it, for obvious reasons. She is upfront with the MC in every little detail, so I think the word, 'use' doesn't fit the situation at all.
I'm strong, i'm strong.. i'm not playing this game again until it's completly finished :HideThePain:
Might wanna start eating healthier!

Reactions: Fess1998

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Can't remember: Did that scene happen after Tommy asked Vinny to leave?
No, he try to open the safe before the confrontation with MC, but regardless he cant open the safe, because the combination changed, and only Rusty, Tommy, and MC knows.
and personally I don't believe the "Dik traitor" either. It is gonna be some way more simple thing, just like that it was the Jocks who ruined the mansion, and it is a former "Walk of Shame" girl who want to humiliate the Diks.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Without the mcs effort the whole mansion would still be a trashcan and the frat maybe dissolved. The mc didnt even knew they had a laptop at this point and knew even less about the pictures, i feel like it is completly of of touch from jacob to suspect the mc being the traitor and i kinda can only see this behavior to deflect from himself.
That! Jacob, when questioning the MC, places himself last on the MC's list of suspects in the future. Jacob acted the same way when he found out about the existence of a video of MC/Derek fucking a teacher. He used the DIK code immediately as a way to show that he protects the DIKs and once again lessen any suspicion if in the future the DIKs suspect the existence of a traitor.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
1) His room wasn't trashed by jocks.
It doesn't mean anything, his room is the last one in the hallway. Due to lack of time, whoever destroyed the mansion didn't want to risk spending more time destroying his room.

2) He was friends with Vinnie
Again, it means nothing. Anthony is Dawe's friend and they are nothing alike.

3) He was in love with Heather, who was Tommy's girlfriend.
Petty reason to try something against the DIKs when it's easier to try something against Tommy.

4) He's not in the pictures posted around campus. He and Vinnie are the only ones not in those pictures.
He is.

5) He was found in the library in ep4 when his laptop went missing.
Again... it means nothing.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I dont know, to me it felt kinda strange how easily jacob was up for suspecting the mc just because ashley wrote that anthony out of all people said that.

Without the mcs effort the whole mansion would still be a trashcan and the frat maybe dissolved. The mc didnt even knew they had a laptop at this point and knew even less about the pictures, i feel like it is completly of of touch from jacob to suspect the mc being the traitor and i kinda can only see this behavior to deflect from himself.

And jacob is literally always and everytime where the mc is, at every party. He was down in the basement when the light went off at the halloween party too and he went to jail in the past because of the diks hell week.

But yeah .. his art got destroyed when the mansion got smashed and he was really down about that.

But Jamie, Leon, Tommy, Rusty, JB and derek are all completly safe imo, no chance anyone of them is the traitor.

Nick being the traitor feels more and more unlikey too, he felt sooooo guilty and bad about fucking heather he had to tell tremolo about it .. a guy like that isnt able to keep a plot to betray his frat secret for long ..

But i dont really get how they got the conclusion that there has to be a traitor anyway considering anyone could get the pics from the laptop at some point in the past?
There is no traitor, for crying out loud.

Well, people stopped blaming Vinny, at least.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
There is no traitor, for crying out loud.

Well, people stopped blaming Vinny, at least.
If there is a traitor, it is Jacob, but I also don't think there is a traitor among the DIKs. Why does everyone forget about the Vixens in these moments? Beth is one of them right? In Ep.9 one of the girls tells the MC (thinking it's Tara in ghost costume ) that they found something big - probably the DIKs photos that Tommy put up. It was clear from day 1 that it was them.

• Angry
Reactions: ksuha and kinkyshin

ciberma7865

Jan 13, 2020
I dont know, to me it felt kinda strange how easily jacob was up for suspecting the mc just because ashley wrote that anthony out of all people said that.

Well take it from Jacob side you think there is a traitor and a guy that feel to good to be true is in front of you. I can understand him feeling like MC is suspicious.
Now on my side I don't think there is a traitor more likely a "leak" (Jam-Jam phone was never recovered or at least it's not mentined). Some seems to forget that it's Chad that suspected Tremolo cause of some photo (probably photo of him and Troy in the locker room, that's why he thaught of MC who was seen spying on him earlier). Over all no DIK seems to have the means and a reason to be the mole. If it's one of the DIK then I would say we would need more things pointing one of them in the next two episode (DIK thinking that everything is over in ep11 then at the end of 11 it start again and you find the real culprit at the end of 12)

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
There's not a single piece of evidence against Jacob, not even circumstantial.
• Jacob was the only one worried about the MC and Sage at the party in Ep.2. For what reason? Does he have any connection to Burke?

• Jacob refuses to point fingers when the MC asks about a traitor among the DIKs in Ep.4 when Cathy's accident occurs, but he doesn't think twice when questioning the MC's loyalty in Ep.10;

• Jacob used his DIK code in Ep.5 for what reason? If the MC fucked Jade it makes even more sense for him to have a connection with Burke. He knows about the existence of the video and sent it to Stephen.

• Jacob acted suspiciously when he went to Sage's party with the MC. For what reason? Just afraid of Jocks or being recognized by someone?

• Angry
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Fess1998 and Ekzou

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Again, it means nothing. Anthony is Dawe's friend and they are nothing alike.
It can be a distraction, an illusion, a clever game. :WeSmart:
Everyone thinks Anthony and Dawe are morons.
But in reality... :rolleyes:
In reality, they are both, or one of them may turn out to be a genius manipulator. :cool:
A real antagonist, the brain of the web, a puppeteer. :devilish:
This is how I see it - the Rise of the Sinister Ant...

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
In reality, they are both, or one of them may turn out to be a genius manipulator. :cool:
Dawe catchphares is: “CUNTS!”

If this guy is BaDIK's biggest villain, I'll lie down on the highway and wait for my death. :KEK:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
If there is a traitor, it is Jacob, but I also don't think there is a traitor among the DIKs. Why does everyone forget about the Vixens in these moments? Beth is one of them right? In Ep.9 one of the girls tells the MC (thinking it's Tara in ghost costume ) that they found something big - probably the DIKs photos that Tommy put up. It was clear from day 1 that it was them.
Beth was dressed as a cheerleader.

• Jacob was the only one worried about the MC and Sage at the party in Ep.2. For what reason? Does he have any connection to Burke?

• Jacob refuses to point fingers when the MC asks about a traitor among the DIKs in Ep.4 when Cathy's accident occurs, but he doesn't think twice when questioning the MC's loyalty in Ep.10;

• Jacob used his DIK code in Ep.5 for what reason? If the MC fucked Jade it makes even more sense for him to have a connection with Burke. He knows about the existence of the video and sent it to Stephen.

• Jacob acted suspiciously when he went to Sage's party with the MC. For what reason? Just afraid of Jocks or being recognized by someone?
Come on, dude. Stop making a fool of yourself.

Reactions: Fess1998

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
There's not a single piece of evidence against Jacob, not even circumstantial.
There is not a single piece of evidence against anyone, except Beth.

My guy... Dalli can talk his shit and mix strawberries with diarrhea shit, but I can't defend the idea that if there is a traitor, that traitor is Jacob?
Bro, I put that dude in my ignore list a few years ago.

• Haha
Reactions: DMNOV3R
Aug 16, 2017
Sinister Ant, or Sliding Dawes?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes