DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
That's not evidence. The only proof is that he was near the generator in ep9, but besides him JohnnyB was there.
All this can be interpreted that he is worried about the frat, doesn't want him in trouble and is worried about his bros. The fact that he was hiding in the HOTs mansion only shows his cowardice and nothing more.
And most importantly. We have no motive for Jacob to hurt the bros in any way.
If we look only at concrete evidence, then there is no traitor.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
I thought we called "the Vixens" Tiffani & friends (Gina, Tara, the girl dressed as an air hostess). Beth is not their friend.
The girl dressed as a scarecrow is Beth's friend. It was the girl dressed as a scarecrow who told the MC that they had found something big. Avery her name I think.

Reactions: NebulousShooter

Levian

Mar 9, 2018
That! Jacob, when questioning the MC, places himself last on the MC's list of suspects in the future. Jacob acted the same way when he found out about the existence of a video of MC/Derek fucking a teacher. He used the DIK code immediately as a way to show that he protects the DIKs and once again lessen any suspicion if in the future the DIKs suspect the existence of a traitor.
Thanks, I've always though some of Jacobs actions have being really weird and haven't understand them, but you just made sense of to me. If there's a traitor I'd have to say its Jacob, no one else fits the picture. Still hoping there's not.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
DAMN... :LOL:

Who is the traitor in your opinion then? And if you believe it's not one of the DIKs, what would your guess be if it were one of them?
There is no traitor. I've always thought that Burke & Quinn were behind Cathy's cluck.

The Vixens are simply the girls who slept in MC's bed in the Others path.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
There is no traitor. I've always thought that Burke & Quinn were behind Cathy's cluck.
If it's not the DIKs, it's not Quinn. It's the Vixens.

Isn't the girl dressed as a scarecrow the same goth girl in Ep.8 where Gordon and Christian are flirting with her and Beth? In Ep.9 you can see Christian talking to Avery (the scarecrow girl) in front of the DIKs photo wall.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Did someone open the Chick option during the solution with Patrick? This happened to me on one run, in most of them I only have the Dik and Neutral option open (even on Neutral Affinity). You have the opportunity to de-escalate the situation and for Patrick this seems even worse than hitting him. Because MC makes him feel guilty.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
If it's not the DIKs, it's not Quinn. It's the Vixens.

Isn't the girl dressed as a scarecrow the same goth girl in Ep.8 where Gordon and Christian are flirting with her and Beth? In Ep.9 you can see Christian talking to Avery (the scarecrow girl) in front of the DIKs photo wall.
Again: "Vixens" are the girls who sleep in MC's bed in the Others path.

Reactions: Fess1998

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Did someone open the Chick option during the solution with Patrick? This happened to me on one run, in most of them I only have the Dik and Neutral option open (even on Neutral Affinity). You have the opportunity to de-escalate the situation and for Patrick this seems even worse than hitting him. Because MC makes him feel guilty.
I've said it before and I'll say it again. I don't like DIK MC and this scene explains why. DIK MC's option is to punch Patrick in the face (Tommy short fuse, too much?)

I hate Tommy, I don't want my MC to be anything like him, besides, with all his flaws I believe that Maya's father is a good person. The regretful reaction shows that he is just lost.

QWareZ

Jul 23, 2017
• Jacob was the only one worried about the MC and Sage at the party in Ep.2. For what reason? Does he have any connection to Burke?

• Jacob refuses to point fingers when the MC asks about a traitor among the DIKs in Ep.4 when Cathy's accident occurs, but he doesn't think twice when questioning the MC's loyalty in Ep.10;

• Jacob used his DIK code in Ep.5 for what reason? If the MC fucked Jade it makes even more sense for him to have a connection with Burke. He knows about the existence of the video and sent it to Stephen.

• Jacob acted suspiciously when he went to Sage's party with the MC. For what reason? Just afraid of Jocks or being recognized by someone?
1) Because Sage is still with Chad (at least formally). I suppose he didn't want MC to anger Chad as one of his first actions.
2) OK, this one is a bit stronger case. I assume blaming the new guy? Even though the MC proved himself, I would say...
3) MC doesn't have to fuck Jade so there is no video.
4) Because DIKs are pretty much at war with the Jocks at the time. If he didn't want to get recognized, he could have gone with the other guys to hit the bar (IIRC that was a thing).

kinkyshin

Jun 8, 2020
It doesn't mean anything, his room is the last one in the hallway. Due to lack of time, whoever destroyed the mansion didn't want to risk spending more time destroying his room.

Again, it means nothing. Anthony is Dawe's friend and they are nothing alike.

Petty reason to try something against the DIKs when it's easier to try something against Tommy.

He is.

Again... it means nothing.
Well it does mean something since if you check Nick's bio, DPC specifically points out that his bedroom was barely touched and that he was found in the library when the laptop went missing lol.

Either he's a red herring or he's the culprit. There's no 3rd option.

Also, of course it's this fucking guy that catches you with Bella after the Halloween party.

Reactions: Levian

ciberma7865

Jan 13, 2020
I love it just for that

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes