Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
So, this is a REMINDER for "the traitor is Jacob: he didn't spread his picture" guys and "the traitor is Nick: he didn't spread his picture" guys:

View attachment 3175767

Top picture: "I am an asshole" Jacob, "Loser" John Boy

middle left: "Manwhore" Rusty, "STDs?" Tommy, Nick and Vinny

middle right: "Fuckboys" Nick and Vinny

bottom left: "Small dicks!" Jamie, "Fucks anything with a hole" Leon

bottom right: "no body hair" MC and "Small dick" Derek.

Just to point out:

1) all the DIKs and former DIKs are in the pictures

2) we can see DIKS with a mask and DIKS without a mask

3) DIKS with a mask are: Nick (you can see him without a mask too), MC, Jamie, Leon and Derek

4) the person who wrote these words ONLY recognises and pinpoints DEREK among the masked DIKs (most likely because this person saw him wearing the hat)

5) Gina (if I remember well) tells Tommy that people all over the campus think that the big dick guy either is Tommy, Leon or MC.

Draw your conclusions. Mine is that there is no traitor.
I still think it's Tommy but since we see him asking questions makes me wounder.

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
Furthermore, Vinny sold the same product for more expensive prices, right? What would make Buddy more profit... it's true, I hadn't remembered.
That's not how it works, they pay the same price for the same product and the same quantity, if they sell at a higher price they will increase their own profits, not the supplier's profit, to increase the supplier's profit, they have to buy more.

Growing up, I had a lot of friends who got into it trying to make easy money, so I know how it works.

Reactions: 7thOmen

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
That's not how it works, they pay the same price for the same product and the same quantity, if they sell at a higher price they will increase their own profits, not the supplier's profit, to increase the supplier's profit, they have to buy more.

Growing up, I had a lot of friends who got into it trying to make easy money, so I know how it works.
This goes back to my initial question then: "Why would Buddy care if Vinny lost his clients to Quinn if he's a supplier to both of them?"

Reactions: fraerkof

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I still think it's Tommy but since we see him asking questions makes me wounder.
The twist: the traitor is Tyler Durden personality of the MC. Fuckface actually hates being forced to join the DIKs just to have a place to live, but he suppresses it, and it's his subconsciousness acting out and trying to destroy them. :whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: Darkwen

ciberma7865

Jan 13, 2020
The twist: the traitor is Tyler Durden personality of the MC. Fuckface actually hates being forced to join the DIKs just to have a place to live, but he suppresses it, and it's his subconsciousness acting out and trying to destroy them. :whistle:
And he went to the DIK frat house installed camera before he knew that he would be a DIK

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
This goes back to my initial question then: "Why would Buddy care if Vinny lost his clients to Quinn if he's a supplier to both of them?"
It might be as simple as Buddy being a friend of Vinny and not liking Quinn at all. He'd rather see his friend make big bucks and bring him a cut, than someone he can't stand and only grudgingly tolerates.

Reactions: KАRАMBA

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Jacob has no known motive. Only one person has a known motive, as I illustrated in my earlier post. Given all the clues DPC gives as to who the real perp is, it would a deux ex machina of the worst kind for it to end up being Jacob (or any other DIK for that matter).
Dude you are jumping at least 30 steps ahead in most your evidence and conclusions.
First and foremost, Quinn is not dumb. She would never get rid of Rusty and you know why? He is the one providing the alcohol for cheap and in large ammounts for the DiKs. With him gone, so is the booze and Quinn don't sell booze so she can't take advantage here. Plus, when Quinn told Tommy he was doing a power play it was about the Jocks and not Rusty.

Second, it's clear that Quinn don't care about being the leader of the HoTs, she actually would rather not be from what she told MC in ep10. She also don't plan on sticking in the U for long, she just need money and fast. That's why she was pushing for expansion even if things were not going smothly, so she could make more money and get out of there. Making a scandal with the DiKs and HoTs would only work against this plan since it would be more dangerous to deal.

Third, she was obviously talking about the Preps, Tybalt or Stephen or all of them during her talk with Riona, not Rusty. She would use Sage to get to Tybalt and Stephen and the Preps to score more money. There was nothing in that dialogue that pointed at Rusty and later we discover that the party at the Preps was Quinn's plan. And she knew Tommy and DiKs would be pissed off since Tommy had a deal for them to be in their Hell Week party.

The point i do agree with you is that someone was fucking Rusty in his room and that someone can be in cahoots or can be the culprit. It can be a HoT, maybe even Camilla. But Rusty was fucking other girls, like Micha for example, who knows when he started fucking her? Maybe it was way before the dorm party when we first see him talking to her. Point is, we don't know who was with Rusty there so that's other jump for conclusion on baseless evidence you did.

It's cool to make theories but you should stop stating it as a fact unless you have inside info or know for sure. But it is a great theory, it can be true.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Or its that cat

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
It might be as simple as Buddy being a friend of Vinny and not liking Quinn at all. He'd rather see his friend make big bucks and bring him a cut, than someone he can't stand and only grudgingly tolerates.
If that's the case, Quinn is lonelier than I imagined... Not even Buddy is with her? Riona has already made it clear that he won't be with her for long either...

It's just me, but is Quinn a foil to Maya? While many people are willing to help Maya, no one is willing to help Quinn (canonically speaking)...

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Helen, I'm sure she will die during the game, maybe in Season 4, the game gets darker from season to season just like Rowling's books. It’s hard to say what will happen to Patrick, we don’t know what’s going on with this loan, maybe there’s something illegal there. So his fate is unclear. Looking at him now - he's a walking ghost.

You are right. With assholes like Dave, Caleb, Tommy, Tybalt you have to solve problems by smashing their faces. With Patrick, you can’t solve the problem with one weak punch that doesn’t even make his nose bleed, man is mentally broken.
I think Patrick will wake up after Helen passed away and he reads her letter. These written lines are from the real helen, the wife he remembers and loved, not from the helen nowadays whos wittered down by her sickness and barely resembles the person he fall in love with anymore.

When he reads the line "Dont ever stop loving our babies" he will realise that this wish is more important for helen than having grandchildren, she doesnt even mentions grandchildren in the letter and that he got it wrong the whole time.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Buddy only tolerates Quinn and her bitchiness out of a sense of responsibility to Rox. She is probably a small-time dealer compared to Vinny, since her official turf is restricted to B&R (she really only sells to the regular students and DIKs, not the richer preps) and Vinny has everything else in the area. Vinny would be able to move more product and doesn't come with Quinn's attitude. If one dealer is abrogating the agreement of territory splits by selling through a straw man (or straw stripper) and it's hurting the larger and more important dealer then Buddy has an incentive to let them work out the issue and not hurt his business. Vinny already suspects that the Pink Rose girls are getting their weed through Quinn, and Buddy just has to acknowledge that Quinn suddenly starts buying more right as they stop buying from Vinny, so he's not directly involved in their little spat.

ciberma7865

Jan 13, 2020
Quinn don't care about being the leader of the HoTs
I agree that Quinn is not linked to the photo cause she have nothing to win in it.
But it's no true to say that she didn't want to be HOT leader she wanted to but discover that it wasn't what he think it was, she really believed that she could do only what she wanted with no respect for tradition
Which lead me to hightly disagreeing with
Quinn is not dumb

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
I suspect Fluffy is too busy running the prostitution and drug ring to bother with some petty fraternity drama. That cat is in the big leagues.
Don't forget Fluffy's art extortion racket. "That's a nice painting you got there. Be a real shame if a glass of wine were to accidentally spill on it..."

Reactions: Darkwen and ffive

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
If that's the case, Quinn is lonelier than I imagined... Not even Buddy is with her? Riona has already made it clear that he won't be with her for long either...

It's just me, but is Quinn a foil to Maya? While many people are willing to help Maya, no one is willing to help Quinn (canonically speaking)...
Buddy stated that he only keeps Quinn around out of respect for Rox. So yeah, she does have a loyal friend in Rio, but she have been screwing her relationship with her frequently, it won't be long until Rio is fed up with her. But of course, Riona has other problems and that's why she sticks with Quinn so much even after the shit Quinn puts her into.

And that's Quinn's prerogative. She is a loner, but she is holding herself together for the sake of whatever her father wanted for her but it is taking a tool on her mentality over time. She can end in very dark places if the MC don't help her out.

Ekzou

Feb 28, 2023
So as Josy;) :LOL:
Oh! How dare you ?!! :cautious:
Josy is absolute perfection, she is sweet, kind, beautiful, funny, empathetic, she really cares about Maya, so much so that she remains unhappy in her relationship with her, rather than getting with the MC despite their attraction mutual.
Josy makes mistakes like anyone else in a situation where such strong feelings inevitably make you react in an illogical way (like for example the sexy outfit in the pillow fort, or, the anger towards the MC if you reject the threesome at the end of episode 9.).
You see betrayal in her when she is only the representation of a real, sincere love, which is impossible for her given the circumstances (she cannot leave Maya and add more pain to her already so complicated life , for the moment).

True love cannot be commanded, it falls on you...
It's the whole story between Josy and the MC (on this path, Josy solo) a love story, sincere feelings but a love impossible to put in place without making a dear friend suffer for both of them...

Being sentimental is not a defect, letting oneself be overcome by one's feelings is not a flaw, on the contrary, I find Josy very human, with her qualities and her faults.
Who, in their situation, would not overreact?
Who could always be rational in their words or actions?

Love sometime makes you do things that you regret when you have a sensitive personality, a beautiful soul.

Josy is the best :love: :love: :love:

One day, Geralt, you will return to the side of light, MissSunshine will illuminate your life again. Let's not doubt that. :giggle: ;)

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
The drug storyline is kinda nonsensical in general. Buddy being annoyed about quinn selling more of his weed doesnt make any sense at all lol. Its like his goal is to sell as less weed as possible to give his dealers a smaller cut.

He wouldnt care at all about that, and if he would at least get annoyed about vinny selling the stuff overprized to make more profit on his own.

And its not like these small weed dealer own their clients, they arent dealing tons of heroin or something like that lol.

And even if the whole area deal holds any merits, lily studies at b&r and is a sorority sister from quinn, how is that not quinn area?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes