Stingray1979

Nov 7, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
Bought your games on Steam :) Keep up the wonderful work!

Reactions: VOYEUR

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
That's a pillar...?
I thought it was the wall pillar.
It's on focus, so it's closer to the camera than Vinny's face, not blurry, like the TV int he background. It's not a pillar.

I would need to check any renders of the open safe when Rusty gives you the laptop codes, but I don't have the seasons one or two installed. There could be renders of that wall from the couch, but I don't remember that much. If anyone can provide...

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I kinda hope for a Tremolo and Tommy teamup against Vinny/Buddy becoming brothers in arms and having each others backs in a serious situation.

Their quarrels were fun but i would like the idea of the two of them finding a common ground and takeing out Vinny could be the perfect enabler to dissolve any thoughts of similarity between tremolo and vinny in tommys mind.

MC could get tommys blessing (not that he needs it, just as a nice sign) for the potential josy relationship like that aswell. And tommy is by far the most hilarious dik, sooner or later he and the mc have to get along.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I always thought it was Rusty who turned off the power, he felt so humiliated by what happened with Micha, that he wanted everyone to go away.

View attachment 3176031

Now someone has to check if the timeline matches.
He went on the roof, Jamie.

btw, so we have another theory, now? the who-turned-off-the-power conspiracy?

I suspect the unlock of these might be bugged. In theory, they should unlock progressively through the Ep.10 story. For example, the first image should unlock during Patrick/Helen flashback:
Python:
"*{i}Baby cries{/i}*"
hl "Darn it. I woke them up."
pa "I'll take care of this. Go hold our babies."
show ep10_intro21
if not persistent.ep10_cardzo1:
    show screen ep10_render_screen("zo1")
I unlocked every image without any problem.

Bought your games on Steam :) Keep up the wonderful work!
He doesn't follow this thread anymore since years, bro!

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
One, the MC didn't have the combo at the time of the Cathy Rooster picture being posted. Two, the only DiKs unaccounted for at the time were Jacob, JamJam, Leon, Nick and Rusty. Nick is a red herring. He's too obvious. Tommy, as much as I hate to say it, was watching us play spin the bottle.
Jamie is the only other one I can picture being the mole.
He's showing some big disdain for general DIK ongoings. But enough to plant cameras and shit? Tsk, I dont know.
Aint no way its Jacob. For one thing, timeline for seeing him after the cluck event was too short, for another point, he'd have to be the one that destroyed his own paintings. Fucking hell no, that would be way too much for a cover.
Leon seems pointless. No motivation to do so, inflicts maximum self harm... Nah.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dark Silence

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I unlocked every image without any problem.
The first 10 images for Zoey have never unlocked for me, so there's evidently some possibility for errors. Perhaps this is based on the content of persistent file which is used to check the unlocks against. For what it's worth i've had a clean install of full Episode 10, not upgrade from 9.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
You might consider Sage as Quinn's "almost friend". In fact Sage is closer - as a friend - to Quinn than Riona.
I dont think Quinn considers Sage a friend at all to be honest. Thats kinda my only real gripe with Quinn, i dont care about her prostitution network (as long as the girls whore themselfes out willingly) or her drug dealings, thats their own buisness and i would always help her with that stuff being on her route.

But i strongly dislike how shes betraying sage in kinda the worst way possible and her treatment of riona but the riona stuff is at least somewhat upfront. Quinn is badmouthing people as snakes while being the biggest snake towards sage herself.

She knows about sage's desire to be independent from her parents yet secretly establishes a prostitution network in sages sorority together with sages dad ..... and shes being groomed by sage as the next president of the hots while having no interrest in doing so but not telling sage anything about it. Thats the part of quinn which disgusts me, she has no loyality to noone even when they treat her good (like sage or riona).

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Your not toxic perhaps hard on Josy well actually I am to but in a totally different way that's much more loving :sneaky: :love:. But to even things If your not on Sage path I think she should take page from Maya and open up about her parents she doesn't mean have to say it yet tell MC she got some really bad news and she tell him later. OR take a page from Josy and just let it all out even Zoey had to run off before she could do that.
Everything could be different if MC talked to them about feelings/Josy don't hide that she don't want to be in no strings attached mode.

Sep 14, 2023
I dont think Quinn considers Sage a friend at all to be honest. Thats kinda my only real gripe with Quinn, i dont care about her prostitution network (as long as the girls whore themselfes out willingly) or her drug dealings, thats their own buisness and i would always help her with that stuff being on her route.

But i strongly dislike how shes betraying sage in kinda the worst way possible and her treatment of riona but the riona stuff is at least somewhat upfront. Quinn is badmouthing people as snakes while being the biggest snake towards sage herself.

She knows about sage's desire to be independent from her parents yet secretly establishes a prostitution network in sages sorority together with sages dad ..... and shes being groomed by sage as the next president of the hots while having no interrest in doing so but not telling sage anything about it. Thats the part of quinn which disgusts me, she has no loyality to noone even when they treat her good (like sage or riona).

Why are the evil ones always the hottest?

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
I kinda hope for a Tremolo and Tommy teamup against Vinny/Buddy becoming brothers in arms and having each others backs in a serious situation.
There's just one problem, Tommy is Vinny's bitch. As Vinny said Tommy is obedient, like a well-trained dog. Not even Quinn asks Tommy for help because she knows he's a big pussy at the end of the day.

Their quarrels were fun but i would like the idea of the two of them finding a common ground and takeing out Vinny could be the perfect enabler to dissolve any thoughts of similarity between tremolo and vinny in tommys mind.
Furthermore, the MC's relationship with Tommy seems to be getting worse over time even though the MC is out of Josy's path. Ep.10 Tommy pointed fingers at the MC because of prepps at the Halloween party and the few interactions they had Tommy acted rude as always.

Cumpuddle

Sep 23, 2023
I prefer DIK MC - it’s more fun to play, MC is more confident in himself, and Chick more often behaves like a soy boy. But some DIK options are impulsive and dangerous. Here Chick and Neutral are suitable for the most successful Heist operation.
Because:
Punch Patrick gives +5 suspicion points
Confront Patrick gives +3 suspicion points
Rescue Maya doesn't make him more suspicious.
And if you hit Patrick, you're on very thin ice, because the total point limit is 6. If Sage is with you, then you get another +1, arguing with Patrick at dinner can give you another +2, and if you were rude to him and didn’t choose the “cheap sheets” option, then another +3. If he caught you on the second floor and you hid incorrectly, then another +3.

During this operation, it is best to suppress emotions and act pragmatically. Even Derek gives a hint: "Don't be yourself. Dad won't like it. Be yourself and someone else at the same time."
I agree the majority of the time the dik and even neutral MC is just far more fun to play as. At times it also feels like the chick MC doesn't really fit with the other diks outside Jaimie he doesn't feel like someone that'd remotely have a friendship with someone like Derek. But for the delicate stuff the chick MC is better he seems to think of the person involved rather than the situation or himself. He's not thinking of Patrick he's thinking of Maya. DIK MC gets mad at Patrick and THEN thinks of Maya he reacts of his own feelings first rather than hers. But it does feel the chick MC only pays off in really emotional moments the rest of the time he just feels flat and dull to me.

The neutral options in general are often great at stopping the character been one note. In Patrick's case the neutral option makes sense for both a dik and chick. The dik keeping the anger down so as not to resort to violence against his friends dad but calls him on it then pulls Maya out of there. A chick disgusted so having no interest in calming Patrick down confronts him for his behavior and then pulls Maya out of the situation. Same for the shrooms, dik not interested in shrooms, chick not interested but also not interested in stopping the others having fun or playing group mom. I think not religiously picking all dik or all chick options often makes for a better playthrough.

Regularus

Apr 2, 2019
going through a new playthrough, i ran in the very early part of the story on a dialogue i had not paid attention before.
when the MC is talking to his father before changing to go on his date with Josy, on the dialogue options "Women", Neil said that if he could go back to his college time he would give himself some advice to avoid some grief.
One of them :

999.jpg

Does that mean that the MC may find at some point that he have some half brother/sister somewhere (or that one or more of Neil girlfriends had to go through abortion) ?
Or is it about some nasty STD Neil went through (as he mentions he had "his share" of women in his college time) ?

daffalulu091

Jan 17, 2020
any torrent link? mega is limited, dropmefiles is not working, gofile overloaded, uploadhaven speed is less than 100kbps, and pixeldrain also limited

edit : please?

Last edited:

ciberma7865

Jan 13, 2020
going through a new playthrough, i ran in the very early part of the story on a dialogue i had not paid attention before.
when the MC is talking to his father before changing to go on his date with Josy, on the dialogue options "Women", Neil said that if he could go back to his college time he would give himself some advice to avoid some grief.
One of them :

View attachment 3176082

Does that mean that the MC may find at some point that he have some half brother/sister somewhere (or that one or more of Neil girlfriends had to go through abortion) ?
Or is it about some nasty STD Neil went through (as he mentions he had "his share" of women in his college time) ?
Why do you think MC call Derek Brother ? :Kappa:

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
There's just one problem, Tommy is Vinny's bitch. As Vinny said Tommy is obedient, like a well-trained dog. Not even Quinn asks Tommy for help because she knows he's a big pussy at the end of the day.

Furthermore, the MC's relationship with Tommy seems to be getting worse over time even though the MC is out of Josy's path. Ep.10 Tommy pointed fingers at the MC because of prepps at the Halloween party and the few interactions they had Tommy acted rude as always.
Hmm? Nah, it was just short-term nessecary for tommy to be on vinnys somewhat good side due to the need of buying drugs from him, now he can just buy from quinn again. Tommy talked about the mc being obedient, not tommy, or am i wrong? I understand it like he was only dissing tremolo.

And i dont think tommy is a coward, hes shown as hot headed and always up for a fight even when its not sure hes winning (like when he wants to fight tremolo after the J/M reveal even when you gave him a beatdown in the past already).

And at least hes sending Vinny out even tho he knows he has a gun he isnt afraid to interrupt the quarrel. Im pretty sure Quinn will ask tommy for help if your not on her route next ep but we will see

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes