Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Everything could be different if MC talked to them about feelings/Josy don't hide that she don't want to be in no strings attached mode.
When Maya says it should be no strings attached until we sure both Josy and MC reacted in the same "what, why?" so didn't hide that she doesn't like that idea.

Reactions: Ekzou

ciberma7865

Jan 13, 2020
When Maya says it should be no strings attached until we sure both Josy and MC reacted in the same "what, why?" so didn't hide that she doesn't like that idea.
And if i remember correctly it's Josy who calm Maya in the library if you are on path maya/josy and Jill at the same time

jd8097619

Aug 27, 2019
People all trying to "find the traitor" seem to be forgetting that so far everything leaked has been from before the Cathy Cluck. So it's been nothing since the combination and passwords were changed.

Now, given we're talking about frat boys here, it's very likely they have just never changed either before given they talk about it being the DIK laptop. That means it's extremely likely it was Vinny who just walked in and took it all during a party or got Mona to do it as she's probably working with him as part of his scheme to get back at both the DIKs and Quinn for having thrown him out and stolen his customers respectively.

There's likely no "traitor", it's at most going to be Tommy being such a giant piece of shit that he's the one who got Vinny kicked out and the frat are now paying the consequences (with Vinny only going after you because you're Tommy's "son").

Reyarul

Jan 22, 2022
So i've now done all my main paths (in this order Sage - Maya x Josy - Quinn - Bella - Jill) I haven't done Lily or Nicole yet, and probably won't until I fancy another run through. I'll try to keep this spoiler light, anything hidden will have spoilers.

In general I thought the episode was okay to good. I don't think it has the replayability of the last episode, in part because of the reset to Brawler and the English and Maths class. (I like mini games but it would be nice in the persistent file to mean if you 100% it once you don't have to do it again). I think the Brawler update is pretty great, and I wish it had this context from season one. Would have been really cool to feel like MCs skills have been growing on this front.

I thought in general the sex scenes were disapointing with a couple of exceptions. The Bella one is excellent and the cock slap at the ending made me laugh more than it should. I was disapointed with Sage's scenes, the cinema one is fun but to short to JO to and the other one felt a bit forgettable. Madame can go fuck right off, wasted dev time IMO. Quinn didn't do it for me but wasn't bad. Maya's solo was a bit disapointing Josy's was good and the sort of threesome was great. Nora was okay, has a couple of hot moments but i'm not a huge fan of the character. Cathy was pretty good even if she has a weird face. Rio was good but not great, and as I said I haven't unlocked the other two yet.

Compared to the last episode which had 12 great scenes (1 x Jade scene, 2 x Jill, 1 x Lily, 1 x Maya, 1 x Maya and Josy, 1 x Heather, 1 x Bella, 1 x Sage, 1 x Lily and Nicole, 1 x Quinn and 1 x Sarah and Mel) that were all high end scenes worth repeat watches, I found 10 disapointing on this front.

Now for the Story, it was nice to feel some progress even if in places it felt a bit silly. *cough* kidnapping Rio *cough*. It felt to me in like DPC was answering some of the long standing questions, while also making changes to subvert expectations. (These are in no particular order, just as they come to mind as I write).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Overall I think this episode will feel better once it finds it's place in the wider context of the story.

My prediction for episode 11? The optomistic guess range would have to put it somewhere between week 42 and 51 which would be in line with episodes 9 and 10. That would be a release between 27th September and 29th November.

In episode 10 we had 335 animation, in episode 9 303. His average per week was 6.5 10 and had been 7.2 for 9 including the beta testing time. Hopefully he had animations queued for episode 11 through beta test as he did with 10. Towards the end of episode 10 with 3 systems using 4090's he was managing 8.1 renders a week. But bare in mind one of the systems will spend a decent amount of update time doing still renders.

So unless he adds a lot fewer animations or make a generally smaller episode I think we are unlikly to see it before next Autumn.

If he does 6.5 animations a week he will have 331 by week 51.
Hi buddy! Thank you for sharing pdf guide for Hallowen party planning it really help me a lot to play/complete the game perfectly!

And so uhhh... Do you have another party planner guide for ep 10 party, like you shared/created for Hallowen party?

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Tommy talked about the mc being obedient, not tommy, or am i wrong? I understand it like he was only dissing tremolo.
And at least hes sending Vinny out even tho he knows he has a gun he isnt afraid to interrupt the quarrel.
Tommy noticed that Vinny felt threatened by the MC's presence - regardless of how the MC reacts to Vinny in this scene. He made Vinny leave in a way he had never did before: submissive.

Im pretty sure Quinn will ask tommy for help if your not on her route next ep but we will see
Probably out of desperation after Riona was kidnapped (even if for a few hours).

And i dont think tommy is a coward, hes shown as hot headed and always up for a fight even when its not sure hes winning (like when he wants to fight tremolo after the J/M reveal even when you gave him a beatdown in the past already).
He's not a coward, but he's not fearless either. Rusty himself in Ep.1 tells Tommy not to belittle the MC because Tommy wouldn't have the courage to face Chad in the same way as the MC once did.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Tommy noticed that Vinny felt threatened by the MC's presence - regardless of how the MC reacts to Vinny in this scene. He made Vinny leave in a way he had never did before: submissive.

Probably out of desperation after Riona was kidnapped (even if for a few hours).

He's not a coward, but he's not fearless either. Rusty himself in Ep.1 tells Tommy not to belittle the MC because Tommy wouldn't have the courage to face Chad in the same way as the MC once did.
Haha come on, give tommy some slack, what is he suppsed to do in a situation where a pissed off vinny is waving around with his gun. I felt like tommys reaction was serious for once but not cowardly.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I give him benefit of the doubt he under the influence of a red head and they from the devil :ROFLMAO:
I don't because he act like an asshole. :ROFLMAO: It's one thing to wanting seeing every possible scenario, it is an another to completely trashing on Josy because she dare to be upset about getting dumped:rolleyes:.

if anything it is fucking ridiculous how everyone end up being some friendship support groups despite what MC does to them.:cautious:
oh and is this constant piedestal on Maya, Yeah of course she like Sage, she is the new addition to her Fucking Tuition problem.:rolleyes:
Funny how they are not a bunch of Sluts anymore:whistle::rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Haha come on, give tommy some slack, what is he suppsed to do in a situation where a pissed off vinny is waving around with his gun. I felt like tommys reaction was serious for once but not cowardly.
Just think about the reason that led Quinn to trust more in the MC that she barely knows and not in the Tommy that she has known for much longer. Quinn knows that Tommy doesn't belong on 'the streets'.

Sorry friend. But Tommy doesn't have what it takes to deal with Buddy or Vinny and their henchmen.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Yes, he is toxic :cautious::p, like oscar , well Josy has just one thing to say to him:p
View attachment 3176108
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Ew, no thanks, I would rather to make out with Chad, plus I would have to bend my back to be with Josy's lips on same level, or place a chair under her. :ROFLMAO:
I give him benefit of the doubt he under the influence of a red head and they from the devil :ROFLMAO:
20230430212007_1.jpg

And yet, it’s not for nothing that I tagged ChipLecsap as the biggest Josy fan, you're more passionate about her, Chip ;)

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
going through a new playthrough, i ran in the very early part of the story on a dialogue i had not paid attention before.
when the MC is talking to his father before changing to go on his date with Josy, on the dialogue options "Women", Neil said that if he could go back to his college time he would give himself some advice to avoid some grief.
One of them :

View attachment 3176082

Does that mean that the MC may find at some point that he have some half brother/sister somewhere (or that one or more of Neil girlfriends had to go through abortion) ?
Or is it about some nasty STD Neil went through (as he mentions he had "his share" of women in his college time) ?
Or it could be, "Don't knock up your girlfriend, causing a rift with her parents so that she runs away and then dies giving birth to your child, completely ruining the rest of your life."

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
Everything could be different if MC talked to them about feelings/Josy don't hide that she don't want to be in no strings attached mode.
You know the game would end in one season if everyone was honest and didn't hide secrets like when you ask quinn what are you doing

boom everything fine now i guess one season should be enough if all this happened early everything would be solved very verry soon

7thOmen

Mar 10, 2023
For you guys who understand drug trafficking (suss)...

Why would Buddy care if Quinn is stealing Vinny's clients or not? At the end of the day, wouldn't the profit go to Buddy anyway since he's the supplier for both of them?
Buddy may be the person overseeing the deal between Quinn and Vinny, making sure they each keep their end of the bargain.

Omen

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes