ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Ew, no thanks, I would rather to make out with Chad, plus I would have to bend my back to be with Josy's lips on same level, or place a chair under her. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 3176149

And yet, it’s not for nothing that I tagged ChipLecsap as the biggest Josy fan, you're more passionate about her, Chip ;)
I'm just allergic to bullshit :ROFLMAO: , I'm often very critical about how Josy is written , and dissatisfied with a lots of thing regarding her.
But what you do is way over the top, even if you do it for trolling. There is no merit to it , and not a reasonable criticism, just pure trash talk.
the fact that everyone is happy what MC did with them, shown how poorly written some of the aspect are, just for the sake of Maya can have her Avenger team. :rolleyes:

She is so self centered she doesn't even realize people around her unhappy, because she doesn't care.
Even derek, is unhappy, and all he live for is Maya, she is a Black hole, that swallow everyone who gets involved with her :ROFLMAO:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I don't because he act like an asshole. :ROFLMAO: It's one thing to wanting seeing every possible scenario, it is an another to completely trashing on Josy because she dare to be upset about getting dumped:rolleyes:.

if anything it is fucking ridiculous how everyone end up being some friendship support groups despite what MC does to them.:cautious:
oh and is this constant piedestal on Maya, Yeah of course she like Sage, she is the new addition to her Fucking Tuition problem.:rolleyes:
Funny how they are not a bunch of Sluts anymore:whistle::rolleyes::ROFLMAO:
While I think Maya is the second best girl there is only one way for someone to put Maya above " Josy " and that is to bring her down. Problem is for them there is no way to do that using real facts which is why no one as ever made a case against Josy that's any good or that makes sense. Maya is the side kick clear and cut but people see the hell she went through and try to raise her to a higher place also they don't like Josy being perfect people can't handle perfect they don't understand it so they feel the need to bring Josy down. But just as every one that has try in the past and failed so will everyone that try's next

Reactions: p0981

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
BaDIK's most cringe moment hands down. :KEK:
He found the way to get even Bella involved, like what the fuck? :ROFLMAO:.
I was made a joke not long ago that by the end, the whole School will protest and marching for Maya. But I actually can imagen now that it will happen:ROFLMAO:

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Even derek, is unhappy, and all he live for is Maya, she is a Black hole, that swallow everyone who gets involved with her :ROFLMAO:
Yet another reason why Derek is the MC's best friend. Derek and MC share the same pain: Being dragged into Maya's shit regardless of their choices.

He found the way to get even Bella involved, like what the fuck? :ROFLMAO:.
When I saw Bella I couldn't believe it.

It's even more bizarre in Bella's route... even the MC says: "Wow... All of you are here." and when the MC is out of Bella's route he says: "Wait a minute... Why are all of you here?" :KEK:

Even the MC is incredulous that Maya dragged Bella into this drama.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Ew, no thanks, I would rather to make out with Chad, plus I would have to bend my back to be with Josy's lips on same level, or place a chair under her. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 3176149

And yet, it’s not for nothing that I tagged ChipLecsap as the biggest Josy fan, you're more passionate about her, Chip ;)
It wouldn't be the first time you been wrong :ROFLMAO: handing jokes better or differently don't make me less passionate about her

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Just think about the reason that led Quinn to trust more in the MC that she barely knows and not in the Tommy that she has known for much longer. Quinn knows that Tommy doesn't belong on 'the streets'.

Sorry friend. But Tommy doesn't have what it takes to deal with Buddy or Vinny and their henchmen.
Yeah i agree with that but neither does the mc, yeah tremolo can fight on a street level but it wont help im against a knife or worse a gun, both tommy and tremolo are from a small city not really exposed to serious crime, neither of them is really up for to deal with quinns problems.

And tremolo was way more shaken by the sight of a gun compared to tommy. She asks the mc because she thinks he cares about her (on her route), tommy doesnt care about a lot in general lol

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Yeah i agree with that but neither does the mc, yeah tremolo can fight on a street level but it wont help im against a knife or worse a gun, both tommy and tremolo are from a small city not really exposed to serious crime, neither of them is really up for to deal with quinns problems.

And tremolo was way more shaken by the sight of a gun compared to tommy. She asks the mc because she thinks he cares about her (on her route), tommy doesnt care about a lot in general lol
Sometimes I think that the way the characters see the MC is different from the way the player sees the MC himself. Not only Quinn, but Lily seems to have seen something in the MC. In Ep.7, Lily's conversation where she says that the MC will be dangerous in the future is very strange...

What did Lily see that made her come to that conclusion? What did Vinny see in the MC that made him feel threatened? I'm afraid the DPC will force a reckless MC in the future to justify the way the characters are seeing the MC.

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
Well, the best is for last. My latest review of MGs routes. This route gave me the strongest and most positive emotions and I want to run it again and again. I'm of course talking about Sage.

View attachment 3173420
Okay, it's never been easy with Sage. Girl wears the mask of an extrovert and a party girl, keeping personal things deep inside, it has never been easy for her to open up to people. (As I understand you well Sage) These are the realities in which she grew up, and perhaps this could have developed even before the Burkes took her. MC is completely different - when he gets close to people, our guy wants to know them better and gets right into their soul. Straightforward. He has the kind of charisma that opens people up and it hit Sage like a tsunami. An explosive mixture, and they've already had problems because of it.
Her past relationships were unsuccessful and didn't work because she didn't trust people with personal things.

But our guy was able to reach the soul of the fiery lady and they formed a very strong attachment. The scene when Sage and MC were lying on the bed and talking about personal things, how important it is to get to know each other better in a real relationship. This was the most enjoyable moment out of all the other LIs. Here we get an important message:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And gradually we see how the fiery temperament becomes softer with MC, Sage understands that if she wants to be with the guy she loves, she must take a “leap of faith” and begin to open up to him, throughout the episode they become more and more comfortable with each other and in the first real On a date, they admit that they are as easy and comfortable with each other as before, but now they have not only friendship, but something more. Speaking of the date. This is such a mix of a cozy romantic atmosphere with humor, kinky stuff and awkward situations that watching it all was a joy for the soul.

Sage's journey is an incredible storm of wildness, humor, real feelings, the chemistry of two strong personalities, and romance in a positive sense. Filled with ordinary everyday moments, of which there are many like this:

View attachment 3173571

Great interactions during the party, and again - cuteness/kinkiness together. One moment you're sitting around a fire together and the next you're fucking in a tent for all the DIKs to hear. Especially you, Jacob. I have to somehow repay you for looking at my girl during beer-pong. Regarding the lewd scenes, I have a small criticism: Sage's scenes, although a little wild, and she is the only girl you can have sex with in a tent after a party... but they are short. Some other scenes have much more variation and passion, I will talk about this in a large review on Others route. Maybe this is a matter of taste and I’m just being picky, wanting more attention for the best girl. But when I get moments like this, I forget about such small flaws:
View attachment 3173590

At the final event with Maya, you can again see what a sensual girl she is and cries when Helen had an attack, she can truly empathize with people. And her determination when Sage goes to get the keys herself, putting herself at risk. In general, it is undesirable for Sage to be present at Maya heist, because her presence adds +1 penalty point to Patrick’s suspicion (Derek, as always, spoils everything with his behavior) and I don't agree that the DPC gives us only a negative effect for Sage being there.

To sum it up. A real queen of the novel, her route gives unforgettable emotions, and thanks to DPC for this. Fuck you for doing this so long. Stay red, and SHUT UP ALREADY, WEATHER BITCH!

View attachment 3173624
sage is my favorite girl. the story with her is nice and she looks great. especially on the date.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
You know the game would end in one season if everyone was honest and didn't hide secrets like when you ask quinn what are you doing

boom everything fine now i guess one season should be enough if all this happened early everything would be solved very verry soon
Of course, if all the characters behaved as if they had an IQ of 150, THEN the game would quickly end, and this is typical for any creative work, for any game, film or book The characters are flawed and we have a great story.
I'm just allergic to bullshit :ROFLMAO: , I'm often very critical about how Josy is written , and dissatisfied with a lots of thing regarding her.
But what you do is way over the top, even if you do it for trolling. There is no merit to it , and not a reasonable criticism, just pure trash talk.
the fact that everyone is happy what MC did with them, shown how poorly written some of the aspect are, just for the sake of Maya can have her Avenger team. :rolleyes:

She is so self centered she doesn't even realize people around her unhappy, because she doesn't care.
Why, I already explained earlier what I don’t like about Josy’s behavior and how she is written, such characters are a big turn off for me. But they are unhappy that MC abandoned them.
-Jill is heartbroken throughout Ep.9, but she is too good a person and cannot afford to antagonize MC, she is not brought up like that. Time passes and she copes.
-Bella has not yet entered the “in love with MC” stage, she likes him but she can cope with it because she is haunted by her own demons that need to be dealt with and Bella is very smart and balanced.
-Sage keeps her feelings deep inside and she is upset that MC refused, but at the same time she is glad that she will maintain the friendship. It is worth remembering that she previously never experienced serious romantic feelings and wasn't so closely attached to a person.
-Zoey has not yet fully revealed herself, but the fact that she decided to give vent to her feelings alone is a good hint for me. But this route is still under development.
And about Maya, I have already shown earlier that she cares about others and does not allow herself to force a person to be in love with her if he does not want it. "We can't control his feelings." This is what Maya has been coping with all her life under the tyranny of her homophobic father, which is made worse by the fact that Patrick is mentally broken and throws negativity at Maya. So far, how Maya and Sage are coping with the breakup are two of the best examples for me.

C'mon, "Avengers assemble" was one of the most awesome moments.

In any case, the characters are flawed and have human flaws to varying degrees. Otherwise, as noted Dr.Slime, game would be over fast.

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
anyone knows how to get the scenes with zoey in episode 10? have i missed something in earlier episodes? i cant seem to get any with her...

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022

crybaby-billy-butcher.gif

You alady boys sure don't like the taste of your own medicine. You and Darkwen constantly shit on every other LI :rolleyes:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes