ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
The existence of these dialogues makes me believe that there is an option to block Zoey completely from the MC's life. As I said, Zoey herself recognizes this in Ep.10.
It's a reasonable presumption that this will be an option. But i question it's going to hinge on that particular dialogue with Derek.

I think that option will have possible impact on MC's relationship with Derek rather than Zoey. (similar to a number of choices regarding Derek the player can make in earlier episodes)

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
It's a reasonable presumption that this will be an option. But i question it's going to hinge on that particular dialogue with Derek.

I think that option will have possible impact on MC's relationship with Derek rather than Zoey. (similar to a number of choices regarding Derek the player can make in earlier episodes)
I thought DPC could do the same thing to Zoey as he did to Quinn. He drastically decreased the interaction between the MC and Quinn by just making MC CHICK. It's not that hard to imagine that the DPC could do the same with Zoey and drastically reduce her interaction with the MC based on a combination of variables chosen by the player (e.g. 'mad at Zoey', 'Derek's best friend', ' Zoey and Jacob')

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021

Considerin the fact that I have low points with Derek already, I think I'm in for some turmoil soon. :ROFLMAO:

jackjack5854

Jul 27, 2018
Great... first we have those who think Quinn will become MG, now we have those who think Riona will become MG... :FacePalm:
I know well MG is just a relative and arbitrary term among fans, but the poster makes it seem like Riona can be pursued as a legitimate LI with a full-blown relationship just like Jill, Bella, Sage, etc. Instead she gets kidnapped. That's what I mean.

Btw, there are TONS of folks with different views, and a lot of them are interested in seeing Riona as a MG. Don't get snarky.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
I know well MG is just a relative and arbitrary term among fans, but the poster makes it seem like Riona can be pursued as a legitimate LI with a full-blown relationship just like Jill, Bella, Sage, etc. Instead she gets kidnapped. That's what I mean.

Btw, there are TONS of folks with different views, and a lot of them are interested in seeing Riona as a MG. Don't get snarky.
Being a love interest is one thing, being a MG is quite another. MGs are characters that have a greater focus on the plot (DPC's words, not mine). Riona, on the other hand, is nobody, she is the right-hand woman of a side-character.

About her being a love interest, it's kind of obvious that it's going to happen.

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
It doesn't show up. I've used Brandy Android Port. I see the saves on my device, it just doesn't show up on this newer version.
Do you mean that you see your saves from Episode 1 to 8 if you launch BaD Ep8 on your Android device, but if you launch a newer vesion of BaD you don't see them?

If so, it's normal. Season1&2 (from Ep1 to Ep8) is a game. Season 3 (currently composed by: Interlude, Episode 9, Episode 10) is another game. They save in different folders.

On PC, after the last screen of Episode 8 (which is also the end of Season 2) you are asked to save your game in a special save page:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Such a page saves a maximum of 20 saves into the multipersistent file:
C:\Users\<YourUsername>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\persistent\BeingADIKSeason2Transfer1366998845

so that the launcher of Season 3 can retrieve them and show them to you under the "Import" entry in main menu. (While regular saves are loaded by clicking on the "Continue" entry in main menu.)

I don't think that such a behaviour is replicable in Android, because If Season2 and Season3 are different Apps I don't think Android allows one to see the files of the other (N.B. I'm no expert, I could be wrong).
So I think under Android you have to do some manual work to manually access the user accessible folder where BaD Season 3 saves its regular saves and paste there the save file from which you desire to start (for example the last of your regular saves of Season 2 or one of the saves provided at page 1 of this thread).

Anyway, I've never used any BaD Android port, so I'm not 100% sure of that.

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
So i've now done all my main paths (in this order Sage - Maya x Josy - Quinn - Bella - Jill) I haven't done Lily or Nicole yet, and probably won't until I fancy another run through. I'll try to keep this spoiler light, anything hidden will have spoilers.

In general I thought the episode was okay to good. I don't think it has the replayability of the last episode, in part because of the reset to Brawler and the English and Maths class. (I like mini games but it would be nice in the persistent file to mean if you 100% it once you don't have to do it again). I think the Brawler update is pretty great, and I wish it had this context from season one. Would have been really cool to feel like MCs skills have been growing on this front.

I thought in general the sex scenes were disapointing with a couple of exceptions. The Bella one is excellent and the cock slap at the ending made me laugh more than it should. I was disapointed with Sage's scenes, the cinema one is fun but to short to JO to and the other one felt a bit forgettable. Madame can go fuck right off, wasted dev time IMO. Quinn didn't do it for me but wasn't bad. Maya's solo was a bit disapointing Josy's was good and the sort of threesome was great. Nora was okay, has a couple of hot moments but i'm not a huge fan of the character. Cathy was pretty good even if she has a weird face. Rio was good but not great, and as I said I haven't unlocked the other two yet.

Compared to the last episode which had 12 great scenes (1 x Jade scene, 2 x Jill, 1 x Lily, 1 x Maya, 1 x Maya and Josy, 1 x Heather, 1 x Bella, 1 x Sage, 1 x Lily and Nicole, 1 x Quinn and 1 x Sarah and Mel) that were all high end scenes worth repeat watches, I found 10 disapointing on this front.

Now for the Story, it was nice to feel some progress even if in places it felt a bit silly. *cough* kidnapping Rio *cough*. It felt to me in like DPC was answering some of the long standing questions, while also making changes to subvert expectations. (These are in no particular order, just as they come to mind as I write).

Overall I think this episode will feel better once it finds it's place in the wider context of the story.

My prediction for episode 11? The optomistic guess range would have to put it somewhere between week 42 and 51 which would be in line with episodes 9 and 10. That would be a release between 27th September and 29th November.

In episode 10 we had 335 animation, in episode 9 303. His average per week was 6.5 10 and had been 7.2 for 9 including the beta testing time. Hopefully he had animations queued for episode 11 through beta test as he did with 10. Towards the end of episode 10 with 3 systems using 4090's he was managing 8.1 renders a week. But bare in mind one of the systems will spend a decent amount of update time doing still renders.

So unless he adds a lot fewer animations or make a generally smaller episode I think we are unlikly to see it before next Autumn.

If he does 6.5 animations a week he will have 331 by week 51.
I remember a Youtuber doing a One Piece parody and delayed his newest episode for over half a year to match with a certain date in the story. He called it "Second Christmas". I could see DPC doing the same this time with Thanksgiving, trying to push it into the narrative

Nov 25, 2023
anyone have a S2 Bella (+Jill) save without minigames?
the saves in OP have them enabled
I lost my S1 saves and dont feel like replaying the whole thing even if i could somehow download the 20GB in less than a week

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I think you're right; Quinn is going to make the mistake of trying to resolve this herself without MC or Tommy. I don't actually think we'll get a choice at all. A CHICK MC would not even get told about Riona there's no reason either Tommy or Quinn would ever feel the need to tell him of all people, he's the goody two shoes what's he going to do tell Vinny kidnapping girls is demeaning? I don't see how DPC handles a CHICK been involved realistically. So I think it all plays out without player intervention and the way to do that is Quinn goes by herself which blows up in her and Riona's face and that's where the choices come in which one we prioritise helping in the aftermath it would also set Vinny up as an antagonist you want to get for the rest of the game.

I've felt for a while Riona was going to die or end up hurt (at this point I think it'll be hurt not death I don't think he'll reuse the AL choice she's probably going to get shot accidentally or something). She's the sweet girl caught up in shit that gets someone like her hurt. No matter their route most players like her if you want to get to your players Riona is a character you choose. Writers almost cannot help themselves with shit like that.

I think there’s a real chance saving someone isn't the option here. There'll be no choice anymore than we got with the contract, it's just something that happens. That mess will play out and we’re left choosing how we deal with the shitstorm.
Oh people. What can happen.

Q1: What if Quinn was somehow involved in Riona's kidnapping?
A1: Quinn won't do anything.

Q2: What could Quinn, who definitely knows that Riona was kidnapped and also knows by whom, do?
A2: Nothing with Tommy and/or the MC because Quinn knows that Vinny has a real gun. Tricking Vinny with the fake gun ends like this.
screenshot0001.png

Q3: She can't solve it alone, who else can she ask?
A3: The police could be helpful. Of course, Quinn's activities come into play, but this could be her path to redemption.

Q4: What else could happen?
A4: The MC gets to meet quite a few parents in EP9 and EP10. Rox is actually still missing. We find out about Buddy so he can betray Quinn too. What if a reappearing Rox found out about this. There is someone else who has disappeared. What if James Roberts accidentally gets involved and saves Riona.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dav3knight and A360

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
She histories biggest cum slut she isn't sharing it
Arieth isn't a slut imo
She is just adventurous and exploring her sexuality.
College is the perfect time to let loose and have fun.

Just imagine if I was dating her
And as we are walking through campus holding hands
Every guy there would be envious of me

jackjack5854

Jul 27, 2018
Quinn is going to make the mistake of trying to resolve this herself without MC or Tommy. I don't actually think we'll get a choice at all. A CHICK MC would not even get told about Riona there's no reason either Tommy or Quinn would ever feel the need to tell him of all people, he's the goody two shoes what's he going to do tell Vinny kidnapping girls is demeaning? I don't see how DPC handles a CHICK been involved realistically.

I think there’s a real chance saving someone isn't the option here. There'll be no choice anymore than we got with the contract, it's just something that happens. That mess will play out and we’re left choosing how we deal with the shitstorm.
In terms of planning you're right. A MC who's not involved with the restaurant or Riona has no businesses being called to a rescue, so that means rescuing/freeroaming/fighting Vinny can only be path-specific. That's too much work for only a possible branch, considering how Ep 10 forces the player to be involved in Maya's story. Just to set the situation, showing Quinn leaving, and then the aftermath would be enough.

I think the presented options would probably be milder, and the consequence is also less grim. Showing both of them with slight cuts/bruises is probably enough. If the player has to choose between them (Others), let MC take care of the chosen girl one-on-one, while the other is looked after by a HoT. Economical and tight.

ZazzyBoi

Mar 23, 2020
Arieth isn't a slut imo

They fucked her before you did, what are they jealous of

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Joshy92

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Arieth isn't a slut imo

Arieth has fuck pretty much everyone at BR she is a slut period:ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Reactions: Joshy92
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes