felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Nora, Biggest trap of the game. She tells him she wants kids and 10 minutes later she asks him to cum inside her. Of course the moron doesn't get it :FacePalm:
I had the same impression. besides, the fact that she closes the relationship will increase the drama of the revelation (if she was someone with whom Mc is carrying on a relationship for many people it might also be good news)

Reactions: The Krogan Dude

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Nora, Biggest trap of the game. She tells him she wants kids and 10 minutes later she asks him to cum inside her. Of course the moron doesn't get it :FacePalm:
Of course I get it. This moron wants kids. I've cum in ALL the girls so far when there's a choice for it. As for my comment that you quoted, I was being silly. Geez, bro. Learn what being silly is.

Reactions: Vill3m

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Run out of fuckin' reactions :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
Even her cat facepalmed with his paw and ruined the painting because of that. He couldn't see this moron of the MC anymore :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: KАRАMBA

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
Imagine foursome contain

Quinn, Maya, Josy or instead of Josy
Quinn has the strap-on ready from her room
i would die laughing at this scene

Of course I get it. This moron wants kids. I've cum in ALL the girls so far when there's a choice for it. As for my comment that you quoted, I was being silly. Geez, bro. Learn what being silly is.
if all the girls takes the same birth control Quinn gave to Dawe (sugar pill)
all the college girls will be pregnant

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Imagine foursome contain

Quinn, Maya, Josy or instead of Josy
Quinn has the strap-on ready from her room
i would die laughing at this scene

if all the girls takes the same birth control Quinn gave to Dawe (sugar pill)
all the college girls will be pregnant
Reaction:
:ROFLMAO:

Reply:
I haven't stuck my cock in Maya or Josy. So, not going to happen in my game. lol

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Run out of fuckin' reactions :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
Even her cat facepalmed with his paw and ruined the painting because of that. He couldn't see this moron of the MC anymore :KEK:
Bro, I'd rather knock up Nora than Arieth. Just think how Jaime must feel after ep. 10. :sneaky:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Pfft, Josy did the same trick from the very beginning of the game: she dragged you into the forest, feed you with vodka, sat on your lap and started kissing you. Although, she chickened out to go further, this is just her character. At the last moment, she also chickened to pierce her tongue.
Anyway, you should have been on guard around her since the forest adventure, in case you didn't want her.
Former manwhore Neil told you right off the bat that this Josy must be quite smitten with you, but young people these days don't listen to the voice of wisdom. How about another invaluable piece of advice from Neil: always use a condom? Have you been following this? Another pitfall awaits!
If messed up relationship with Maya didn't stop Josy, then why should a sorority president do?
My sweet petite brave slut, I like her so much!
MC should listen to dad more often. Moreover, Neil is a world's best dad. But MC turns out to be so brain-dead from time to time. At this moment, I shout at him directly at the screen: RUN THE FUCK OUT OF HERE YOU MORON! IT IS A TRAP!
screenshot0059.png
screenshot0058.png
No, he is really from Brain Dead & Retarded (c) Hakuna

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
  • Wow
Reactions: The Krogan Dude

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
MC should listen to dad more often. Moreover, Neil is a world's best dad. But MC turns out to be so brain-dead from time to time. At this moment, I shout at him directly at the screen: RUN THE FUCK OUT OF HERE YOU MORON! IT IS A TRAP!
View attachment 3185575
View attachment 3185576
what do you except from a guy who barley have body hair and almost all his nutrition goes to his penis

Thanks for showing me that. But it's really fucking disturbing to me. I'll show you why?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i focused on one thing Madam is Lily Grandma so we fucked the daughter and her grandma which is granny at least at the age of 55+ and works in strip club man i love your theory sometimes but going to sleep and knowing there a slim chance i fucked 60+ old grandma working as stripper something doesnt sit with me

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
View attachment 3185575
View attachment 3185576
is there still any doubt that BR is a school for students who need special care?!?!? the pillow fort was not enough?

yet more proof: Cathy disappears, everyone is looking for her, she still lives in that same town (so they know where she lives) and also she takes the bus (so in theory she works) right next to the BR. mystery.....

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes