saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
No, Chip just want that everybody else loved Josy like he do. I'm very disappointed in her personality, and DPC need to do some miracle than I can like her again, changing my mind.
She started dropping after Ep.9 for me, firstly or 3rd MGs rank, now it much worse.
She's hot and wild, but that's not enough for me, in this game I look more for characters and their personality, not just bunch of pixels
I have no idea what DPC is doing with Josy and apparently not even the DPC himself knows. Josy has been regressing a lot as a character since episode 9. I found Josy's behavior during the MC's visit in episode 10 to be a real horror show.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Steven is a scumbag, but in this case and back than he's not soley to blame.
Really? Hmm He was the one that dropped out first. What else was Jade supposed to do? "Hey, honey, I know you're having a rough time. Let me suck your dick and make it all better."? Man, fuck Burke.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
No, Chip just want that everybody else loved Josy like he do. I'm very disappointed in her personality, and DPC need to do some miracle than I can like her again, changing my mind.
She started dropping after Ep.9 for me, firstly or 3rd MGs rank, now it much worse.
She's hot and wild, but that's not enough for me, in this game I look more for characters and their personality, not just bunch of pixels
As a fellow Josy lover I don't blame him but you know it could be far worse there could be a Josy army saying Alady like me :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I find nothing wrong with her personality sure sometimes she puts her feelings aside for Maya don't I find that takes away from her but adds and she still gets the things she wants mostly, on path anyway.

Last edited:

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Really? Hmm He was the one that dropped out first. What else was Jade supposed to do? "Hey, honey, I know you're having a rough time. Let me suck your dick and make it all better."? Man, fuck Burke.
He was very open and honest about his own misbehavior and bad attitude in his talk to the therapist so my take is what he said about jade is somewhat true (no affection in the relationship, no love, no sex, not able to talk with each other, her being angry).

There are a lot of similaritys between that and sage/chad's relationship even tho for different reasons. Steven lacks the communicaton/social skills to manage that (in opposite to the mc with sage) and seemingly never was as he already felt like jade never listens to him back than. It was just a doomed relationship, they should have broken up back than instead of adopting kids in a loveless marraige.

Reactions: dalli_x

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
We remember what Jill was like before. She blindly trusted Tybalt and even believed that he was a “good guy.” To say that she was naive is to put it mildly; from her point of view, probably even Unicorns and pink ponies existed.
Now Jill is in the stage of insight and as she herself said: “I don’t know what to believe now.” The world that was familiar to her collapsed and she was in search of answers; she began to doubt if she saw a reason not to fully trust a person.
So I can't say that Jill is very "bad".

P.S.: Me being and talking pro-Jill things, if someone said this to me year ago...
Jill is the same as before... She goes to Trent to thank him for not turning MC in, not to investigate what Tybalt told her. It is Trent who "shakes up" Jill's world, fortunately he decides not to cover up Tybalt's lies. It took her 3 chapters to do the most normal thing in the world, I don't think there is a better representation of the term retarded...

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Because he dropped out
He was very open and honest about his own misbehavior and bad attitude in his talk to the therapist so my take is what he said about jade is somewhat true (no affection in the relationship, no love, no sex, not able to talk with each other, her being angry).

There are a lot of similaritys between that and sage/chad's relationship even tho for different reasons. Steven lacks the communicaton/social skills to manage that (in opposite to the mc with sage) and seemingly never was as he already felt like jade never listens to him back than. It was just a doomed relationship, they should have broken up back than instead of adopting kids in a loveless marraige.
Because he dropped out first. She shouldn't kiss his ass.

buggs

Apr 24, 2020
What else was Jade supposed to do? "Hey, honey, I know you're having a rough time. Let me suck your dick and make it all better."
There's not much she could do, but that's what makes the situation tough for both of them. Jade wanted kids and Stephen didn't know how to tell her no because she just went through a tragic revelation. Stephen may not have done everything right, but he acted wrong in an understandable way. It's tough to tell your barren wife who was obsessed with having kids that you don't want to adopt and its even tough to leave someone you love because you disagree on a pretty damn important life choice. He should have communicated that he wasn't comfortable adopting kids and they should have went their separate ways if they couldn't come to terms with that. But it's very human to have a hard time doing that, and maybe Jade could have been a tad more receptive to his hesitation, but again, that's also a very human thing to have a hard time doing, especially when you just found out you're barren.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
There's not much she could do, but that's what makes the situation tough for both of them. Jade wanted kids and Stephen didn't know how to tell her no because she just went through a tragic revelation. Stephen may not have done everything right, but he acted wrong in an understandable way. It's tough to tell your barren wife who was obsessed with having kids that you don't want to adopt and its even tough to leave someone you love because you disagree on a pretty damn important life choice. He should have communicated that he wasn't comfortable adopting kids and they should have went their separate ways if they couldn't come to terms with that. But it's very human to have a hard time doing that, and maybe Jade could have been a tad more receptive to his hesitation, but again, that's also a very human thing to have a hard time doing, especially when you just found out you're barren.
I never said differently. I said that he checked out after finding out she couldn't have kids. Once that happened, people can't expect her to stay all "I'm so happy. I'll suck your dick."

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I have no idea what DPC is doing with Jill and apparently not even the DPC himself knows. Jill has been regressing a lot as a character since episode 9. I found Jill behavior during the MC's visit in episode 10 to be a real horror show.

jackjack5854

Jul 27, 2018
I understood that the DPC wanted to give a hint that the MC would have his loyalty questioned, but there were better characters (like Leon or Nick for example) to question the MC about his loyalty.

Getting Jill to talk to Trent just now just made Jill even dumber. DPC needs to pay attention to these details, otherwise we will be forced to turn off our brains when we play the next episodes.

I took a look at the code. The yoga class scene happens regardless of whether the player is on Bella's route or not. Everything makes sense now. The DPC's laziness was so big that he tried to mix the two scenarios (MC and Bella in a relationship or not) and that's what happened. In other words, Bella actually only had 2 exclusive events: The off-campus lunch and the TV night. Jeez...
I understood that the DPC wanted to give a hint that the MC would have his loyalty questioned, but there were better characters (like Leon or Nick for example) to question the MC about his loyalty.

Getting Jill to talk to Trent just now just made Jill even dumber. DPC needs to pay attention to these details, otherwise we will be forced to turn off our brains when we play the next episodes.

I took a look at the code. The yoga class scene happens regardless of whether the player is on Bella's route or not. Everything makes sense now. The DPC's laziness was so big that he tried to mix the two scenarios (MC and Bella in a relationship or not) and that's what happened. In other words, Bella actually only had 2 exclusive events: The off-campus lunch and the TV night. Jeez...

Regarding loyalty, yeah. If DPC's really hard-working, he'd have different people doing the questioning, like: Tommy (on J&M path) instead of zoning out like a retard, Nick if MC's on Bella's path, not into fishes and sharing info, even Derek if the player punks him enough, doesn't spend time with Maya, and doesn't do the Hell Week stuffs. Hell, just someone who's unhappiest with the party plans could be fine.

Also agreed on Jill. She was written to be naive & kind, but now she's just dumb. That, along with how she looks like Amelia's older sister make her a really lazily made character.

Bella should have more exclusive scenes than that. I guess DPC considers scenes like drunk MC at her house, staying at her place after J&M was revealed, her morning yoga session with Jill & MC, the odd job stacking books all exclusive. She deserves many more than that, but I guess it probably tips the scale for her too much and it would seem like the game railroads towards her. Maybe some less personal one-on-ones would give the player more freedom to study her character in a more open way, like: a teacher-student counseling session, a chance meeting at the convenience store, some mandatory orientations for freshmen with her as an assistant, an alumni-student networking event, an open house, some data entry session for $$, etc.

Last edited:

buggs

Apr 24, 2020
I never said differently. I said that he checked out after finding out she couldn't have kids. Once that happened, people can't expect her to stay all "I'm so happy. I'll suck your dick."
I feel like that's not all you said though. You said Stephen is the bully. Taking everything in the game into account, sure, but talking about this specific flashback, not exactly.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Just to clarify: I understand when you Josy fans don't agree or take offense when I say something you don't like. As I've known you both for a while I'll try to be clearer.

My criticism about the fact that Josy regressed as a character from episode 9 onwards is based on the scenario where my MC does not have a romance with Josy unlike your MC.

I'm not criticizing the way the DPC is approaching Josy when she's in a relationship with the MC. I'm criticizing how Josy acts when the MC has already rejected her from the beginning.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
DPC is clueless about that street life, the drug plot was always bad but now we have Vinny questioning his source for info on the dealers client who happens to be his family no less, like holy shit, try and fish info like that irl and see how long you last on the streets... It makes no sense, oh boo hoo you lost some clients that buy weed so let's escalate to kidnapping...

WTF is DPC thinking with this shit...
Buddy sharing info and bullshitting Quinn is not what is wrong with the drug plot though. Buddy obviously hates Quinn, so if he can get rid of her without damaging his business too much, he would. He clearly just keeps her around due to loyalty to Rox.

The plot is very superficial and have tons of loose ends and stuff, but nothing of what you said is problematic to the plot.

talion777

Apr 5, 2022
That's how it works and that's what the minigame guide tells: players won't get more than what you got.

If you don't raise them in the first 2 season you won't get anything.
As the post you quoted mentioned, I had maxed out my skills in the earlier versions. So then, the question I have is what kind of stats are the rest of you seeing if you had maxed out earlier as I did?

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
OK, but why can't she say the same thing to herself?
Because Saint Quinn, the almighty, completely brainwashed Rio into being dependent on her for validation.
Also, i can probably guess Rio already had self esteem problems before meeting Quinn, we all know Quinn is not the best influence (it depends) nor a good person to rely on.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I feel like that's not all you said though. You said Stephen is the bully. Taking everything in the game into account, sure, but talking about this specific flashback, not exactly.
I did say more. He mentally and emotionally checked the fuck out. He distanced himself. As if ignoring it, would make it all just go away. He is the bully. Jade isn't. If you think about it, when they found out she couldn't have kids, he didn't even comfort her. He even said that he didn't know what to say or do, so he immersed himself into his work. Then when she said about adopting, he told her no. But she did it anyway. After all that, people want to call her the bully?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I did say more. He mentally and emotionally checked the fuck out. He distanced himself. As if ignoring it, would make it all just go away. He is the bully. Jade isn't. If you think about it, when they found out she couldn't have kids, he didn't even comfort her. He even said that he didn't know what to say or do, so he immersed himself into his work. Then when she said about adopting, he told her no. But she did it anyway. After all that, people want to call her the bully?
They're both dysfunctional and deserve each other. Sucks for their kids, though.

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
Josy has never hidden that she has a crush on the MC, she is the only girl in the game who really loves the MC, from start to finish; When she finds out that the MC also had something with Maya, she is afraid that they will decide to abandon her to be together, so she remains silent during that conversation, hoping for the worst not to happen.
If the MC wants a three-way relationship, she accepts it, for him, without thinking twice, but if you're DIK, it's Maya who doesn't accept you.

Josy wants to stay with the MC, she wants to break up with Maya, that's another thing that's not a secret, but Maya is always depressed, full of problems, always crying about something, Josy is waiting for the best moment to break up with her, but Maya only gets into more drama, and Josy is forced to support her, since basically no one other than Derek cares about Maya.

There are already 10, and going on 11 episodes with this shitty Maya drama, without giving Josy the chance to break up with her, after so long, the MC had to move on, and that's what affects Josy the most, she waits for the chance to break up with Maya, but the chance never comes, and she realizes that she is losing the MC, so in ep10 Josy shows that she still has feelings for him, and that she intends to break up with Maya to be with him, she has been waiting for the opportunity to do this, she wants Maya's drama to end so that Maya can better accept the breakup, but if the drama persists and Josy breaks up with Maya, it will break Maya, leaving no chance of maintaining the friendship between the four of them, Josy, Maya, Derek and the MC.

So many of you here changed your opinion about Maya out of pure pity, some of you even forgave her father's abuse, she was always the most hated character here, and see how that changed after ep10, and it wasn't because she did something, she has the appeal of a paper bag, she never does anything, you changed your opinion about her out of pity, and nothing more.

Look at MC, how long it took him to get over Zoey, and based on his monologues, I'm not sure he got over her.

I, who is watching the story, am tired of Maya, imagine Josy who is there all the time offering support to Maya when no one else cares to do so, and you guys are angry with Josy, but forgive Patrick who abuses Maya and created this tuition drama that has already lasted 11 episodes. --"

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes