ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
No, the player can choose between her or Maya to visit. I visit Maya to avoid Josy.
But you are actually forced to spend time with one of them, regardless?! So the episode designed this way by default, because this is the big for Maya episode, so MC need to spend smome time with them, if you not care about Josy makes sense to visit Maya instead, since it is her storyline anyway.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
But you are actually forced to spend time with one of them, regardless?! So the episode designed this way by default, because this is the big for Maya episode, so MC need to spend smome time with them, if you not care about Josy makes sense to visit Maya instead, since it is her storyline anyway.
Yes, the player is forced to spend time with one of the two (because of the scene where the MC decides to steal the contract).

If the MC is not on Isabella or Jill's route the scene that appears to motivate the MC to steal the contract depends on whether the player chose to visit Josy or spend time with Maya.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Yes, the player is forced to spend time with one of the two (because of the scene where the MC decides to steal the contract).

If the MC is not on Isabella or Jill's route the scene that appears to motivate the MC to steal the contract depends on whether the player chose to visit Josy or spend time with Maya.
Thank You:giggle:(y).
so I was right:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: saynotoNTR

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
You a Year ago. Oct 31, 2022
:whistle::ROFLMAO:
https://f95zone.to/threads/freddys-bar.75731/post-9290698
View attachment 3185892

I can't wait for the 2024 edition:ROFLMAO:
And I’m not hiding it. When I just started delving into the game I really liked it, yes, I considered Josy one of the top MGs. And before that, since 2019 I had one save and at the beginning I was targeting J/M. Over time, disappointment began to set in when you look at the game in detail and look at the characters from other angles. And that's okay.
While some of what was written is still true (extroverted, a little wild, DIK-vibes), the review is very superficial and doesn't take into account deeper personal qualities, as well as a flaw. So thanks for the comparison show. We all make mistakes.
That post even older, originally posted somewhere in the end of June 2022 here, later was reposted to the Bar.

I can't wait for the 2024 edition:ROFLMAO:
Are you sure, maybe you mean 2025?

We are all changing. So as you, you was such a shy and polite fella:p
Except for being most loyal Josy fan.
Archeology_diging.PNG

• Red Heart
Reactions: ChipLecsap

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Quinn?
What's it got to do with Quinn? :unsure:
It's hard to talk about Riona without mentioning Quinn ? :sneaky:
OK, accepted. :cool:
Haha. You were talking about Rio. Yes? Then I mentioned Quinn because she can't say that about herself either. You and I are in the same boat, just at different ends of it.

Neither of us knows where the boat's going, we can't control it. We just go where the waves and wind take us.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
We are all changing. So as you, you was such a shy and polite fella:p
Except for being most loyal Josy fan.
View attachment 3185941
Aww, my first comment, :giggle:.
I had different Name back then. I spend like days, to read all the, I dont know, it was around 100 page, or more, I read all of it, try to feel the vibe of the place, before I made my first comment.

oh the good old days, all the fight I had battled in the defence of Josy and Maya:cool:, ohh, so many of them left. Thanks for the memory lane, I got a little Tear in my eye:cry:

can't believe how 4 year just passed :eek:, and how far we are still from the end:(:LOL:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Aww, my first comment, :giggle:.
I had different Name back then. I spend like days, to read all the, I dont know, it was around 100 page, or more, I read all of it, try to feel the vibe of the place, before I made my first comment.

oh the good old days, all the fight I had battled in the defence of Josy and Maya:cool:, ohh, so many of them left. Thanks for the memory lane, I got a little Tear in my eye:cry:
But you not like Maya anymore so much like that times, right? If you defended her, but now you care more for Josy. Tastes may change over time.
Actually was not hard to find, I read a lot from the early pages.
I spend like days, to read all the, I dont know, it was around 100 page, or more, I read all of it, try to feel the vibe of the place, before I made my first comment.
I don't read that much before starting to write. Just come to the office.
And one of my first posts was a question
"What car is Jill ride on picnic date, Ep.6".
When I received the answer "Goblinwagen", I was trying to figure out what kind of madness was going on here.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes