The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
:LOL: Not here in the States, you'd have to add about 40 years or so to Patrick's age for the KKK to be in any way "normal" - it lost most if not all of its influence way back in the 1960's. Patrick is around my age or younger and I was born in the 70's.
NH is older than Patrick, also, the KKK part is a joke, that's why the emoji was there xD
The KKK are an abomination and should've never been a thing, let alone "normal".

Used it mostly just to showcase the point of ppl in different eras, what is normal to whom and so on.
The definition of normal, the principle of moral values, State Vs. Religion, etc. are always a changing landscape.
But ppl forget that people born in certain eras can't change so easily since that would require them, changing everything they are.

P.S. Patrick was not like this before, his wife was the religious one. Life broke him, and he turned to this in an extreme way to do whatever would make her happy. In turn, neglect and abuse his kids. But he does not see it that way since he is blinded by the desire to make his wife's spoken wishes a reality.

So I do not put Patrick in the "born this way" segment. Life broke him.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
In my opinion you are mistaken. Patrick is not a religious extremist, he is not even a particular believer. Helen is the one who believes, Patrick only does so reflexively. Considering what is pointed out, it seems that Patrick's great worry is that Maya will not give Helen the grandchildren she so desires, who does not have much time to see this dream of hers realised. Usual DPC patheticism
Well, Helen dream now is might be that she would leave Patric but since she is so dependent on him because of her condition , she cant. :(.

I do wonder what would happen if Maya would've been honest with her mother and told her, she found a girl, she is in love and happy, she still could get married, and Derek still could give her grandchildren, hell even Maya could, "lesbians" can adopt now.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Well, Helen dream now is might be that she would leave Patric but since she is so dependent on him because of her condition , she cant. :(.

I do wonder what would happen if Maya would've been honest with her mother and told her, she found a girl, she is in love and happy, she still could get married, and Derek still could give her grandchildren, hell even Maya could, "lesbians" can adopt now.
We'll have to wait and see, that is the happy ending MJ deserve, but we shall see since we all know how DPC is with happy endings.

As for leaving, since we can find the pills and the suicide note, maybe she plans on "leaving"?
Maybe if MC read the note and tells Maya about it, it forces an interaction and truth to spill out.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
We are, but I can't balme soprano31 for his outburst. (y)
and it's not like the night guy stopped pushing the buttons :cautious:, he could have feel, that this topic don't do him any favor, and now he is crying in the fan-art topic, complaining how toxic this place is, becasue his views are challanged:whistle:.

But ITS Only a Game:whistle::ROFLMAO:
Just a game that causes heated discussions at the AAA level of projects.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

Helen does not seem so present that we can be sure how she would react. Asking for help from someone who is struggling to cope with a meal seems very optimistic to me.

TeamMelissa

Feb 28, 2020
Does anyone have a problem while import save to season 3, no matter every girls path that you choose always end up with Bella. How to fix this.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Helen does not seem so present that we can be sure how she would react. Asking for help from someone who is struggling to cope with a meal seems very optimistic to me.
fair. But it's not even asking for help, just be honest. as far as we know, if Maya would not have her relationship with josy, it is not sure tha Helen would live long enough to see Maya get married and have kids anyway. She is how old? , lets guess 19?
I mean at this point Patric seem even more crazy

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
Once this game has been finished there will be users here that have spent over a 1.000 hours with it and another 500 hours in this forum.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
(and unlike other retards,
i am not going to tell my life story here to arouse sympathy.. :rolleyes::rolleyes:)
but unlike others I wont tell my life story either ;):ROFLMAO:
That's because you just have nothing to tell.
Or the stories in your life are boring as hell.
I see Soprano is making hints at me...
It's nice. I love you too, baby...
kiss-blow-kiss.gif
I'll visit you at the bar soon. Let's sit and chat...
Your fear of bruises has touched me.
But you guys just don't understand Patrick. He's a religious dude. For real.
There was a moment when it was clear that Patrick prayed, and a minute later he made a good deal.
This strengthened him in his faith and righteousness.
When I was in prison, there was a dude with us who kept asking God to send him some sausage. He loved sausage.
The guys felt sorry for him, and shared with him the sausage and what was sent to them from the outside.
And what do you think?
This dude only believed more. - "It's the Lord who helps me. He sends me a sausage. Thank God."
Therefore, Patrick, from his point of view, does as the Holy Scriptures tell him.
He believes in it, and is unlikely to back down from his beliefs.

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Honestly, I think things got worse with Patrick. Derek says at the end that he wanted Maya to be safe and the MC said they could make sure Maya was safe.

Therefore, it is likely that Maya will no longer go to her parents' house without the MC, so Maya will move out of the dorm because Patrick has a key to her room. I speculate that Maya will either be staying with the MC in the DIK mansion or in the HOTs' house.

If it's the HOTs' house then at least one HOT has to move out and I think Heather or Ashley are the candidates. Why? Ashley and Heather both find out at the Thanksgiving party that Arieth fucked their friends. Cum on the face. Ashley lives in the same room as Arieth and Heather lives in the same room as Josy. There's a good chance Heather will break up with Tommy and Josy will become his sister. I think that the bed that Josy paid for can now be used.

Or, the MC moves out of the DIK Mansion and goes back to Maya's dorm.
So short-sighted for you...

It is unlikely that the place where Maya deems it necessary to live will have anything to do with Patrick. Rather, this branching will depend on the chosen MG branch. At first it seems better to make it a "canon" thing for every branch, but a lot of shit was loaded in EP10 that tells against it. In Throuple branch it's highly likely for Maya to move to the HOT's. But in other cases... we seemed that Josy is quite unhappy and about to talk to Maya. Same happens on "Others branch", but with a potential for solo paths. Getting a contract and understanding situation better is like a catalyst for both Josy and Maya. Since we don't have a lot of canon scenes in HOTs, such branching doesn't look complicated. Each branch already got it's unique "things". Sage spending a lot of time with MC in his room. MC tends to spend a lot of time with Bella outside the campus and parties goes and feels different for them, since she can't attend them. On Jill branch they swap between ANOs mansion and DIKs. J&M also need their unique place to hang out and fuck. Until Tommy is not calmed down completely the HOTs place is very wise option.

MC moving out of DIKs to dorm is ridiculous. Who will live in his room? Maya? It's not allowed. Girls may stay, but not live there. Same goes for HOTs. Guys may stay, but not live there.

What's the point for Ashley to leave the HOTs mansion? And for Heather too... how breaking up with Tommy affects her as a HOTs sister and motivates her to move out? Arieth is still the candidate number one for move out.

Helen's note lying in plain sight on her walker, Patrick's words that in recent months her condition has deteriorated significantly - these are hints of what may happen at the end of season 3. It could be a "canon" drama and a very specific part for the Throuple branch as well.

And finally - what Stephen told to Quinn, so she rage quit his office, dropping some pill or tablet out of her pocket or something. Was it about Maya and "free tuition" thing leaked out in a way, so it's reached him through Maya. But as for me, it was a quite long pause. Stephen talked to Priscilla in the week or two before the Halloween. While scene with Quinn is a a couple of weeks after the Halloween. So there is 3-4 weeks (almost month) passed since his conversation with Maya and Priscilla.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

DarkMage73

Aug 22, 2022
What's the point for Ashley to leave the HOTs mansion? And for Heather too... how breaking up with Tommy affects her as a HOTs sister and motivates her to move out? Arieth is still the candidate number one for move out.
Aerith would never leave the HOTs masion, why you ask. She'd not live past a week, case in point -

f9c920e0457a1bedb57a425bd20eb6a4.jpg

How the hell is she going to feed herself..lol... She cant even cook a tin of soup right. Without the girls there she'd starve to death...:D:D:D

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
fair. But it's not even asking for help, just be honest. as far as we know, if Maya would not have her relationship with josy, it is not sure tha Helen would live long enough to see Maya get married and have kids anyway. She is how old? , lets guess 19?
I mean at this point Patric seem even more crazy
It is still much easier to make a child than to adopt one, unless you are Angelina Jolie.

Anyway, the idea of grandchildren is my deduction, but even if it wasn't that, it's not as if there's a key that makes Patrick more believable.

But the point is that he is not, and we have no real reason to think he is now apart from the crucifix in his car, a religious extremist. What he does he does for Helen not for God.

The sense of the flashback is that. Which probably means that it will be Helen who stops him

Reactions: DavDR

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
In my opinion you are mistaken. Patrick is not a religious extremist, he is not even a particular believer. Helen is the one who believes, Patrick only does so reflexively. Considering what is pointed out, it seems that Patrick's great worry is that Maya will not give Helen the grandchildren she so desires, who does not have much time to see this dream of hers realised. Usual DPC patheticism
Helen was very religious, but lost her faith over time. Patrick an opposite, became very religious.
Sometimes people see it as salvation, even though it's stupid. This did not help either Patrick, Helen or their children in any way, on the contrary, it only hurt, because many of the "ideas" and problems come from Patrick's religious beliefs.
He even understands and realizes that all these prayers of his only infuriate Helen, she no longer has it in her, but Patrick continues to do it anyway.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Good point. you know, no matter what history the parents have or what they have suffered in the past, children should not be associated with what their parents once faced in the past... and yes, parents do not have the right to prohibit or indicate anything when they already adults... especially such strict rules can greatly affect children... your children have grown up, damn it, let them live the way they want (of course, some parents are supposedly afraid for their children and are ready to take care of them even in adulthood life) but this is a different situation. but another thing is the severity and distrust of children... they are already adults and should be given freedom so that they can decide their own fate...

Edit: shit, I even understand Maya and Derek, so much weight has been placed on them, no matter what they are, such problems are too young...
I promised myself that I wasn't going to get into this one but . . .

I mostly agree with this post, except for one thing. Maya and Derek have no right to their Father's money to pay for their education. I absolutely agree that at 18 they should have autonomy to live their lives as they choose, but with that freedom comes the responsibility to pay their own way.

No responsibility, no autonomy.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Helen was very religious, but lost her faith over time. Patrick an opposite, became very religious.
Sometimes people see it as salvation, even though it's stupid. This did not help either Patrick, Helen or their children in any way, on the contrary, it only hurt, because many of the "ideas" and problems come from Patrick's religious beliefs.
He even understands and realizes that all these prayers of his only infuriate Helen, she no longer has it in her, but Patrick continues to do it anyway.
Yes, Patrick went off the rails, and it was all because of Helen. :cautious:
She taught him religious bullshit. Now she has become disillusioned with faith, but Patrick finds solace in this.
Because neophytes are always the most fanatical. :(
And strangely enough, quite normal-looking people who do not even have any serious problems in life can be exposed to this. Religious bullshit can get into anyone's brain. It's a dangerous thing, really.
This is what all sorts of scammers who create sects and cults use.
But of course the Divine Quinn Church doesn't do such things. :rolleyes:
At the Divine Quinn Church, everyone will find salvation and solace without compromising their mental health.:sneaky:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes