Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
you know Part of me Feel Shamed I already Judged the A*****e and Picked to Punch him
Maybe one of his Wife Dream was to See Her Granddaughter and that's why he act the way he act who knows
Could be part of it for sure but it don't give him the right to act how he does

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
You forget that the MC's room has external access from outside. Blinds drawn and door locked. No problem anymore. Josy could also have the room key from the MC.

It's not ridiculous because DPC itself brought it into the conversation in EP6. Ergo, he could have already toyed with the idea. There could also be another option if Josy, Maya and the MC get their own apartment not far from campus. Would be an interesting option.

I repeat myself. A woman does not have to stop studying because of pregnancy. My mother studied and was pregnant with my older sister at the same time. My mother graduated without interrupting her studies.

Yes stepsister. But that is not the point. If you need distance and peace from someone, then it makes sense to stay away from close friends and family members of the person, because otherwise you will be reminded of that person. In order to clear your head, you should avoid being reminded of this person. Therefore, it is actually beneficial for Heather to have a room to herself.
Josy and Maya only used MC room just once and that was his idea. One of there main problems is they don't make time for each other and when they do it about MC like the Mr diddy scene and even in EP8 the focus is on how good MC room makes them feel. Josy and Maya could make more time for each other if they wanted unless they meeting and the game don't tell us but that don't seem likely

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
OK regarding the Patrick situation… I do feel sorry for him for what happened to his wife…
And I do understand his character and why he acts this way… :cautious:

But still it’s no excuse to be a paranoid abuser to your own children !
Creating a fake ass student loan contract, getting a spare key to Maya's dorm, abusing her… :mad:

Heck, he even installed security cameras all over B&R ! :KEK::ROFLMAO:
1.PNG 2.PNG 3.PNG

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
OK regarding the Patrick situation… I do feel sorry for him for what happened to his wife…

Creating a fake ass student loan contract, getting a spare key to Maya's dorm, abusing her… :mad:

View attachment 3268833 View attachment 3268843 View attachment 3268844
Now I dislike Patrick even more he should keep my girlfriend name out of his fucking mouth
:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Ekzou and Marley300

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

View attachment 3268833 View attachment 3268843 View attachment 3268844
It is clear that for grandchildren, Patrick cannot hope for Derek

noahsombrero

Aug 9, 2023

View attachment 3268833
View attachment 3268843 View attachment 3268844
So funny.

Reactions: Marley300 and Ekzou

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I hope DPC shows more romantic moments between Maya & Josy in the future.
I want to see them cuddling & kissing each other more.
They are girlfriends for goodness sakes.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
In EP6 they made time for each other and who knows when again. Just because we don't see it doesn't mean Josy and Maya haven't had sex several times during the game. We just don't know. After all, they shared a room for a while.

It's the same principle as with Riona, Camila, Heather etc. Just because we don't see it. Doesn't that mean so they don't have sex with others.
We know for sure Josy and Maya only had sex on there own just two times could there had been others times sure but there no hints that they are and it would have to be after EP7. Josy says in EP7 handout they aren't making a lot of time for each other even says Maya isn't trying very hard. Could they had made more time for each other after EP 7 sure but if they are my question would be why isn't it helping them any? I find it hard to believe they have been making more time of each other when Maya states she more comfortable with MC going to Josy's wouldn't chance anything that wouldn't make any sense even in DPC land.

noahsombrero

Aug 9, 2023
I hope DPC shows more romantic moments between Maya & Josy in the future.
I want to see them cuddling & kissing each other more.
They are girlfriends for goodness sakes.
I wish good things for them too, they should fuck their heart's desire to their heart's content. Not that I get much from lesbian sex.
If not that, then mc should get back with Josey, at least on the others path.
If not that mc should get back with Zoey, at least on the others path.

I'm easy to please.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
In EP6 they made time for each other and who knows when again. Just because we don't see it doesn't mean Josy and Maya haven't had sex several times during the game. We just don't know. After all, they shared a room for a while.

It's the same principle as with Riona, Camila, Heather etc. Just because we don't see it. Doesn't that mean so they don't have sex with others.
it is possible but it is really a short time. chapter 6 lasts less than a week

and if Maya and Josy had gotten so much "together" during that week, they would not be so challenged after Patrick's visit (and Josy's willingness to go to the HOTs)

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
it is possible but it is really a short time. chapter 6 lasts less than a week

and if Maya and Josy had gotten so much "together" during that week, they would not be so challenged after Patrick's visit (and Josy's willingness to go to the HOTs)
Right but the problem is they didn't do that until EP 8 they talk in Josy room but feel like they didn't have sex until mc ask them to his room

• Thinking Face
Reactions: felicemastronzo
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes