Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
:unsure: No? I don't know ? ... What Is the Right answer?
:ROFLMAO:
I'm not attracted to lesbian girl on girl action. In fact, ironically, the introduction of Josy and Maya to the story is through heterosexual sex. However, I *am* interested in observing their story and seeing where MC can take it. I also like threesomes, framed in a more MC centric, voyeuristic fashion. I have particular tastes, as do most people. This is why games that offer choice are popular.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I'm not attracted to lesbian girl on girl action. In fact, ironically, the introduction of Josy and Maya to the story is through heterosexual sex. However, I *am* interested in observing their story and seeing where MC can take it. I also like threesomes, framed in a more MC centric, voyeuristic fashion. I have particular tastes, as do most people. This is why games that offer choice are popular.
Okay.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
The reason I want to see some love scenes between Maya & Josy is because they are in a throuple everyone is supposed to be equal.
It's shouldn't always be about the mc.

That is partly why most games on this site are trash.

Reactions: KaiserST

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
You can't argue with Joshy's tastes, man. If that’s what he wants, so be it! Joshy's desire is law for the game. :ROFLMAO:
Well that's the beauty of my response. Joshy still gets what he wants. And with the button, we both get what we want.

both is good.gif

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
The reason I want to see some love scenes between Maya & Josy is because they are in a throuple everyone is supposed to be equal.

It really should be about the MC, I like story's that are told mainly from the MC's perspective. I was only interested in Josy and Maya as people interacting with the MC - and this was how they were introduced. So, with my suggestion, we can have both. I can skip over material that I'm not interested in seeing. You can see material you're interested in seeing.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023

Bro, it’s not always about Mc for you, as long as the main thing is that away from Mc your lovely girls enjoy each other or with someone else the way you like it, right? then become their fathers :KEK:

You should create the game yourself, Joshy :ROFLMAO:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
It really should be about the MC, I like story's that are told mainly from the MC's perspective. I was only interested in Josy and Maya as people interacting with the MC - and this was how they were introduced. So, with my suggestion, we can have both. I can skip over material that I'm not interested in seeing. You can see material you're interested in seeing.
I doubt I will see it anyway.
DPC isn't that great when it comes to writing relationships.
He tends to go for more soap opera bullshit.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
I doubt I will see it anyway.
DPC isn't that great when it comes to writing relationships.
He tends to go for more soap opera bullshit.
Perhaps, but he did give you one scene already. So maybe you'll get more, idk. He might be more interested in making another Madam scene or a mini-game. Tired jokes, but it seems to be the case so far.

Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Perhaps, but he did give you one scene already. So maybe you'll get more, idk. He might be more interested in making another Madam scene or a mini-game. Tired jokes, but it seems to be the case so far.
Dude I can't stand Madam.
Her having scenes annoys me greatly.

Reactions: Porthas

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
One of the reasons I don't like Madam is because she is a side girl.
I have never liked having those in games.

If a girl doesn't have an ending and a romantic connection to the mc
Then I find her to be useless and a waste of time.

That's why I really hope DPC is going to make a path ror Riona
And not just leave her on the others branch.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
One of the reasons I don't like Madam is because she is a side girl.
I have never liked having those in games.

If a girl doesn't have an ending and a romantic connection to the mc
Then I find her to be useless and a waste of time.

That's why I really hope DPC is going to make a path ror Riona
And not just leave her on the others branch.
besides Riona, I also like Nicole or Lily... for some reason it seemed to me that there is something more secretive about both of these girls than it seems... so I’m waiting for their stories

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes