Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
And it's made even worse for me because I can't romance Arieth.
DPC is basically spitting in my face, and I only want girls doing that to me.

• Wow
Reactions: DarkMage73

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
That's why I really hope DPC is going to make a path ror Riona
And not just leave her on the others branch.
I'm pretty sure them being on the others route doesn't exclude them from having an ending, they just aren't as big of a focus as the main five. Idk about all of them, but I'm pretty sure most of the secondary LI's will get endings of some kind.

On the topic of Madame, I didn't mind her as a character, I thought she was pretty sexy and when she was introduced it was a nice little optional side thing to do. However, it should have been a one and done thing. It should have been developed fully for that one episode, and then there shoulda been no more development time for her. Just a nice little side event character that is repeatable.

Adding on more scenes with her is a waste of time, those scenes coulda have been spent giving another character or two an extra sex scene, or just extra non-sex scenes. Could have also you know, just not spent the extra time and been able to release the update earlier, that would have also been an option.

Reactions: Joshy92 and Porthas

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
One of the reasons I don't like Madam is because she is a side girl.
I have never liked having those in games.

If a girl doesn't have an ending and a romantic connection to the mc
Then I find her to be useless and a waste of time.

That's why I really hope DPC is going to make a path ror Riona
And not just leave her on the others branch.
I sorta share your feelings about side girls in the aspect of... if they're ignored and just left "hanging" that's just bad story telling, imho.

I have a feeling that Riona and a few others, like Nicole, will continue on having their own paths - it's already started with individual tailored, dedicated dating scenes.

Reactions: Joshy92 and vireker

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'm pretty sure them being on the others route doesn't exclude them from having an ending, they just aren't as big of a focus as the main five. Idk about all of them, but I'm pretty sure most of the secondary LI's will get endings of some kind.

On the topic of Madame, I didn't mind her as a character, I thought she was pretty sexy and when she was introduced it was a nice little optional side thing to do. However, it should have been a one and done thing. It should have been developed fully for that one episode, and then there shoulda been no more development time for her. Just a nice little side event character that is repeatable.

Adding on more scenes with her is a waste of time, those scenes coulda have been spent giving another character or two an extra sex scene, or just extra non-sex scenes. Could have also you know, just not spent the extra time and been able to release the update earlier, that would have also been an option.
Once again, I agree with you completely.

I hope Lily gets an ending she is awesome.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
The storyteller has done a pretty good job of making most of the girls likeable, at the very least there's something going on with them that I can be empathetic about.

Reactions: Night Hacker
Aug 29, 2023
I grew up around people like Patrick—they earnestly think they’re doing the right thing, and never think to question the evil shit they do in order to “do the right thing.” They may never say the ends justify the means—but their behavior shows that’s exactly what they believe.

I simply tell these people: if you’ve gotta be evil in order to follow Jesus, you’re not actually following Jesus. And they’ll rant and rave about how I’m wrong; that they’re saved by grace, so they can sin like crazy and grace will cover all that, so they’re Christians anyway. Cognitive dissonance is a hell of a thing. But that massive disconnect between what they claim to believe, and what they’re actually doing, is why so many people insist Christians are a bunch of hypocrites. If that’s how they act, that’s what they are.

And Patrick’s earnestness does not make him a good guy. Or, to my mind, even a sympathetic guy. He never stopped to think about what the hell he’s doing, and how it’s terrifying and alienating to Maya. He thinks it’s for her own good, but he doesn’t care enough about her to find out how she feels about all this, or what she’s going through. So he’s an asshole.

Reactions: Night Hacker

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Patric is abusive. This is not about whether you see it that way, or you have different opinion, or not. He is abusive, it is a FACT . Like Quinn Selling drugs. Lily is a Stripdancer, etc, etc.

Patric is abusive person, there is nothing else to say it. Even if you dont see that way for whatever twisted reason, it wont change the FACT that He is an Abuser.

Last edited:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Patric is abusive. This is not about whether you see it that way, or you have different opinion, or not. He is abusive, it is a FACT . Like Quinn Selling drugs. Lily is a Stripdancer, etc, etc.

My father's brother died last year because of cancer, whether he was a good man or not, he went to heaven or hell, these are up to personal opinion, or belives, faith , whatever, But the FACT is He is Dead.

Patric is abusive person, there is nothing else to say it. Even if you dont see that way for whatever twisted reason, it wont change the FACT that He is an Abuser.
All people with – souls are abusers, ready to attack for Patrick's sake! peepo-riot-peepo.gif

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021

My father's brother died last year because of cancer, whether he was a good man or not, he went to heaven or hell, these are up to personal opinion, or belives, faith , whatever, But the FACT is He is Dead.

In your opinion. Whether you like it or not, it's still just an opinion. Calling it a fact using bold doesn't make it so. Just your uninformed opinion. I kind of like him, seems like a loving father! :cool: :p

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
In your opinion. Whether you like it or not, it's still just an opinion. Calling it a fact using bold doesn't make it so. Just your uninformed opinion. I kind of like him, seems like a loving father! :cool: :p
I bet you are the type of person whose opinion is that there are 38-42 Different type Gender, Beside the Male and Female . and someones say not, you like : REEEEEEEE MY OPINION IS WHAT MATTERS, YOU ARE ALL TOXIC.
:ROFLMAO:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Damn man, i care about Quinn's or Sage's story, or Bella's. don't care anymore :KEK:

but it's funny to read the showdown over Patrick...
I'm just having fun now. My last serious post was just to clarify a few misconceptions about me. I definitely do NOT agree with Patricks methods. But... that's water under the bridge. ;)

In other news, I am a huge Bella fan. Probably due to her losing her husband, which, again, touched me deeply. Love her, great path, though it was difficult to choose!

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes