Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I bet you are the type of person whose opinion is that there are 38-42 Different type Gender, Beside the Male and Female . and someones say not, you like : REEEEEEEE MY OPINION IS WHAT MATTERS, YOU ARE ALL TOXIC.
:ROFLMAO:
Nah... there's 50, tops. Now how about that hug? I know you don't want to emotionally abuse me! ;)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ChipLecsap

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
You gonna love it when he comes back. :ROFLMAO:
I'm honestly curious about that. He seems to have left, but I also thought that maybe he died in the military? When she removed her wedding band, as a widower myself I understood how big a deal that was. Not sure if he just left her, or maybe a combination of leaving her + dying. Definitely one of the more interesting stories that has me wondering.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Yeah, that was... hard. ;) Jill and Sage were two of my other favorites. During the Halloween episode, I grew a "soft" spot for Tiffani as well. She seems cute and fun.
Crap. I have a limit as always...

Yes, Jill was originally my favorite, and now for some reason I like Sage... although many will say that I like Quinn and this is true, but in Quinn I like the plot and her stories, I think you know what I mean.. .

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Well this is only me but I think MC will eventually make Quinn quit the criminal life and by doing that he's going to start by convincing her to stay longer such as the "Until that day comes, I'm gonna try my hardest to make you stay longer" line says as Quinn replies with the "Pathetic" line. Yeah, I think that will happen.
This reminds me of Naruto and Sasuke and you don't want to remind me of Naruto and Sasuke. :HideThePain:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
In your opinion. Whether you like it or not, it's still just an opinion. Calling it a fact using bold doesn't make it so. Just your uninformed opinion. I kind of like him, seems like a loving father! :cool: :p
Yes, Patrick is so loving towards his children that he physically and psychologically abuses them. That he actively blackmails Maya when she doesn't follow his opinion or doctrine. This is the true love of a father for his children. He is so loving that Maya should have a single room so that she cannot make any friends and so that her family situation stays in the family and no one has to find out about it. (Sarcasm)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: moonhowler1972
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes