Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Does this game really have a female protagonist all of the game play pictures and videos I've seen are with a guy
in S3 interlude the protagonist is Zoey, the MCs ex-girlfriend (sorta). It tells her story after she leaves town and how/why she eventually comes back. Then episode 9 picks up with the regular MC with Zoey back to a standard LI.

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
Don't encourage him. What's wrong with you? You should help him out of his suffering. You may have the impression that everything is fine for him. But it isn't. It never is when you're a Quinn simp.
Yeah no ! Karamba drank the Kool aid of the Quinn cult ! You can’t change him !
That’s like asking Joshy92 to stop simping… It can’t be done !! :ROFLMAO:
Let's just laugh it off ! Also I just thought of another "worship" joke… :sneaky:
Dick worship.gif

John Ness

Feb 23, 2021
My wife and I could never have children
two of my friends, knowing that they could not have children, got married and, of course, did not warn their husbands. A close relative, knowing that her chances of becoming pregnant were low, also did not consider it necessary to warn her husband. In the end she managed to give birth, with the help of doctors but at great expense. I really hope this is not your case!

I completely agree with KARAMBA:
Do you think it's right to sacrifice your life and comfort for someone?
If that's your choice, OK. But I have a different opinion.
Guys just think about it. How many women in Patrick's position would care for their disabled husband? The more often you neglect your interests, the more often women will be happy to follow your example and also neglect your interests.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes