Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Last time the dev had the balls to kill off a character he got ran of the site. So... he'll definitely kill her off
DPC killed off an LI in AL Ep6. He was still around here for Ep7 & Ep8, and BADIK Ep1. Some time around BADIK Ep1 & 2, he left.

In short, he didn't leave because of the uproar over killing an LI. He left because some time after turning full time, he decided that piracy "ruins" his living and didn't want to support it any more.

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Agreed DPC absolutely wouldn't care if it risks a backlash he'd still do it. There's a real chance next episode is her last.

I'm a bit concerned Lily and Quinn are becoming tighter it seems on any route them two seem to be together a lot now. There's no reason to really be doing that unless Riona is no longer going to be Quinn's number 2. Let's hope it's a case of she walks rather than Vinny killing her.
I don't know if we're at a stage to start killing off anyone yet. I think we need some more development before we cross that threshold. Even with Riona, who's still going through her whole "finding a proper relationship"/"self respect"? arc. This kidnapping is probably so we take certain antagonist more seriously... for what it's worth.
DPC killed off an LI in AL Ep6. He was still around here for Ep7 & Ep8, and BADIK Ep1. Some time around BADIK Ep1 & 2, he left.

In short, he didn't leave because of the uproar over killing an LI. He left because some time after turning full time, he decided that piracy "ruins" his living and didn't want to support it any more.
While I'm not fully aware of the timeline of DPC's departure from the site, my statement was just to set up a cheeky jab. I don't really care much about why he actually left.

A360

Jun 29, 2018

Pretty much. While the reaction to AL absolutely changed his perception of the site he didn't actually ditch F95 until BAD was clearly going to be a smash. So looks like a case of got rich and fucked off.

DPC1.png

DPC2.png

Last edited:

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
killing Riona is pretty pointless. as was kidnapping her. seems like it's just DPC copying some other games where girls have been kidnapped and an undercover cop comes in to investigate. in this case, the mc will take the role of undercover cop to find Riona and give Vinny the beating he so richly deserves..

Reactions: TittyHeaven

SagePage

Jan 10, 2024
I don't know if we're at a stage to start killing off anyone yet. I think we need some more development before we cross that threshold. Even with Riona, who's still going through her whole "finding a proper relationship"/"self respect"? arc. This kidnapping is probably so we take certain antagonist more seriously... for what it's worth.

While I'm not fully aware of the timeline of DPC's departure from the site, my statement was just to set up a cheeky jab. I don't really care much about why he actually left.
I hope you're right. I feel the two twists in AL came out of nowhere so he's not scared to suddenly shift tones or pull the rug out from under players. She's one of the sweetest chars in the game and it felt like she was finally going to get her route so let's hope he doesn't. That or Quinn gets it instead. I vaguely remember seeing it said this isn't supposed to be as dark as Al but I don't know if that actually came from DPC.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
two of my friends, knowing that they could not have children, got married and, of course, did not warn their husbands. A close relative, knowing that her chances of becoming pregnant were low, also did not consider it necessary to warn her husband. In the end she managed to give birth, with the help of doctors but at great expense. I really hope this is not your case!

I completely agree with KARAMBA:
Guys just think about it. How many women in Patrick's position would care for their disabled husband? The more often you neglect your interests, the more often women will be happy to follow your example and also neglect your interests.
No, we both had issues. She had really heavy monthly flows and then went through menopause in her late 30s (which was a blessing to be honest). While with me, well, lets just say we had all the fun without the mess, you can figure the rest out. It's sad as I would have loved to have had children. But we loved each other A LOT (like, we said "I love you" at least three times a day). Children would have been nice, especially after I lost her to cancer.

That's one thing I never had a problem with, and that was caring for my wife when she was dying. I literally ended up having to wipe her butt etc... and she would apologize and I told her I loved her, I didn't mind. I can wash my hands. If someone really cares, they don't mind (as is the case with Patrick in this, which is why it really hit home with me). I do tend to be a little more free otherwise. Like my brother's adopted daughter that is living with me part time. She likes to smoke weed, not heavily, which is legal here (Canada). So I told her it was okay with me, just don't get any smoke in my face. She had some guy over the other day which I allow. She's 21, an adult now. I gave her some advice recently as she visited a male friend, her gave her some fairly weak alcohol which she said made her feel dizzy after only a few sips. I told her to never drink anything you didn't either pour yourself, or see poured. I also went over all the red flags this guy was giving off. He told her he was 27 and he had a little grey in his beard! LOL He had lied about his age. Anyhow... she still lives her own life, but I give advice and hope she is careful. I gave her something for self defense anyhow. Trying to treat her like a daughter.

Anyhow... probably TMI... but I like to show where I stand as comments on a GAME character can often give off false ideas about me. I dislike lies in life, I do not lie myself (hard as that is to believe) and I dislike that aspect of Patrick's character. I hope this story has a good ending where Patrick realizes his mistakes and Maya sees that he was only looking out for her best interests, even if a little misguided.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
That's not really the same thing, Killing of Rio, is more in the category like Jill is Virgin, or no girl will fuck any other guy:whistle:. madame scenes are an annoyance, meme, mockery, etc.:ROFLMAO:
Killing of Rio , is RAGE (y).
Well girls have fuck other guys I mean I don't think MC is the only guy that can buy "goods" but that not the point. I don't think DPC will kill Rio off but he could it not like we promise endings with the side girls and in truth main point is being Quinn friend and her second in command if you will

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Exactly because He already did it in A.L . and now you expecting him to do it again, that is why he wont.
That is why he won't give a choice. He'll script it in who gets saved and who dies. Why? Because he doesn't give two shits and his patrons will suck his tiny pp anyway. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: SagePage
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes