A360

Jun 29, 2018
I mean i agree with everything you wrote but you know these guys are offended quickly and many devs cave to them entirely while dpc only does it partially.

I think with nicole it was stated by sandy that she indeed did stuff at the club but stopped doing it till tremolo came along.
Yep. First week on this site I saw an argument over whether a hello hug was NTR or not. I'm not sure if it was even in the game or they were just arguing over a hypothetical hug. Some people can turn a bit crazy when that argument pops up.

Oh btw dalli_x turns out DPC probably loves your posts :LOL:(y). Dalli the favored of DPC. Usdsd.png

Last edited:

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
DPC is a very Traditional predictable, tv show type writer, so Yeah the Gun will be used , and someone will get hurt. But Vinny and his little helper, wont kill Rio.
I don't know why people try to paint Vinny as some kind of Cartel lord, Scarface dude. :ROFLMAO:
With the amount of truly intimidating characters in fiction some people on this forum still think vinny is dangerous. :KEK:

Reactions: Heavy Flo

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
With the amount of truly intimidating characters in fiction some people on this forum still think vinny is dangerous. :KEK:
I mean for tremolo an idiot with a gun is probably more dangerous compared to some mastermind druglord who doesnt give a shit about small pettyness stuff like that.

But yeah, hes no leah :devilish:

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
I mean for tremolo an idiot with a gun is probably more dangerous compared to some mastermind druglord who doesnt give a shit about small pettyness stuff like that.

Yes, Vinny is basically a monkey with a gun, but then you have real monsters like Vukmir. :HideThePain:
images.jpeg

• Sad

iggy.

Mar 24, 2022
Vinny is just an idiot, but I cant consider him to be a serious threat, I just cant. When he called MC "dog" I started laughing. Pink Cake cant write tough male characters at all. Neil sounds like a university professor - guy is a fucking construction site worker. I have worked in construction as teenager for few months and trust me, you wont find too many intellectuals.

I dont think Vinny will kill someone, but I guess we have rest of the year to speculate.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TittyHeaven

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023

I have to agree with that somewhat.

But here's how I think it'll breakdown. Since Tommy told our MC that the gun Vinny was sporting was a fake one. I think next time our MC crosses path with Vinny, there will be a scuffle and MC will reach for the supposed fake gun, and a shot will fire accidentally and whoever the MC will be with at the time will get shot from that scuffle.

So I don't think Vinny will have shot intentionally, but he'll most likely try to intimidate the MC with it again and that's when it'll happen.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Personally, I didn’t notice anything dangerous from Vinny, in our city at one time they called people going to a showdown with a pistol “shy coward” and Vinny proved this, 1 proof is when, Mc, purely humanly, not understanding the essence, wanted to figure it out, but what did Vinny do? poked a gun in the face... I wouldn’t call it a man’s act...

and secondly, this is the kidnapping of Riona, is it really possible to kidnap someone in such a fuss so that someone gets hurt or gets nervous? does he want to show what a terrible bandit he is? Come on, it doesn't sound very dangerous)))

Reactions: Jerk-man

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
I have to agree with that somewhat.

But here's how I think it'll breakdown. Since Tommy told our MC that the gun Vinny was sporting was a fake one. I think next time our MC crosses path with Vinny, there will be a scuffle and MC will reach for the supposed fake gun, and a shot will fire accidentally and whoever the MC will be with at the time will get shot from that scuffle.

So I don't think Vinny will have shot intentionally, but he'll most likely try to intimidate the MC with it again and that's when it'll happen.
With DPC you don't know what will happen with that situation, he can do the stupidest thing in the world to solve the problem or he can solve the situation in a coherent way. We will know in December flip a coin and cross your fingers. :KEK:
eminem-coin-toss.gif

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
Riona cracks Vinny in the nuts grabs gun, runs to Tremolo. Tremolo kicks Vinny's gunless ass and Tremolo proceeds to dick down Riona and Quinn over the sobbing and battered Vinny.

I can dream right?

Btw is it worth playing the Halloween party to end up with Sarah and Mel or Lily and Nicole? I don't have a save so I'd have to import and restart. Don't want to bother if there's not much for it but a few lines here and there.
Definitely Lily and Nicole if u are attracted to either. It’s a hot scene.

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
My preferred solution is for Riona to die. She’s fugly and boring. Her death would make Quinn a more interesting character. Would it cause Quinn to finally see the destructive road she is on and make a change in her life? Or would she spiral into darkness? This could create some interesting choices for the MC as well.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
My preferred solution is for Riona to die. She’s fugly and boring. Her death would make Quinn a more interesting character. Would it cause Quinn to finally see the destructive road she is on and make a change in her life? Or would she spiral into darkness? This could create some interesting choices for the MC as well.
so someone else has to Die so Quinn can be interesting?:LOL:, and you say Rio is the boring one, compared to her:p:ROFLMAO:.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
That's not cool. Hopefully all your fav girls die a horrible death.

Reactions: soprano31
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes