felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
That isn't really a sound point considering who we dealing with. Episode 10 is probably the boldest of the all ep's so far to me. Making Patrick a abusive asshole and Maya's mom dying I would call those bold moves , the way things went down when Josy showed up in ep 3 that was bold even if I didn't like how it was done it was still bold and just having Madame in the game is as bold as it gets but DPC doesn't need those bold moves as a sing he not worry about what people think. Everything you pointed out only shows that DPC will do what ever he wants.
for you pretty much anything is bold. even that MC has a big dick may make someone uncomfortable, but it doesn't make it a bold choice. o_O

How can you compare those choices to the death of a character? :oops: :oops:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
for you pretty much anything is bold. even that MC has a big dick may make someone uncomfortable, but it doesn't make it a bold choice. o_O

How can you compare those choices to the death of a character? :oops: :oops:
I'm not sure bold is the right word either, Bold would have been, if Jill was Fucked by Rusty, or if Tybalt has an "indecent proposal" for Jill and she accept it :ROFLMAO:.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
The boldest move I can imagine DPC taking is having Jill take it up the ass.

The potential to utterly destroy the immersion by making the college only-until-recently-virgin princess take it up the ass and try to convince us it's a cannon scenario would be pretty bold in my book.

But nothing in BaDIK so far has been all that bold. It's basically a whimsical coming-of-age big dicked dude's story, with lots of fucking and some character comings and goings. It's all pretty clichéd really:
  • Angry tall girl with a saggy ass that thinks she has communication issues but she's always going on about shit? Check

• Bad girl who is really just a scared little girl because her dad died and she's lost in the world and she wears some makeup to remember him by and there's a church named after her? Check

• Big titted angry girl that secretly wants to fuck the main dude even though she pretends she hates his ass? Check

• Bombshell teacher whose sexless marriage is probably her own fault, but looks to find comfort in the arms and dick of a student? Check

• College virgin with the perfect body and fucked up face? Check

• Controlling feminist girl friend of a side character that won't even let him call his rabbit a male? Check

• The main dude falls in love with his childhood best friend but she leaves before he realises it and due to some weird advice they stop messaging each other but then she comes back and it's already been two episodes and they haven't fucked yet? Check

• Fat friend of a hot chick using the hot chicks photo to catfish, and occasionally dressing up as Santa because it's the only costume that fits? Check

• Father of one character's wife is overly religious but due to sickness she has lost her faith so he tries to carry the faith and becomes a religious zealot? Check

• Frat of guys that are meant to be edgy and shit but ultimately come across mostly as pussies? Check

• Girl already in relationship lusting after the main dude because he's just so manly, in a girly kinda way? Check

• Girl fucking her way through college to pay tuition but isn't proud of it? Check

• Girl who should have been called Caroline but ended up being called Gina? Check

• Girl with excessive baggage that keeps dumping it on the main dude when she should fuck off and fix her own shit? Check

• Husband of a friend of a friend is cheating with the wife of a friend of a friend... of a friend... Not sure how many friends are meant to be in that link... anyway, Check

• Insanely, bodaciously bodied babe of a librarian that acts angry all the time that has some hidden secret but the main dude's dick overrides any of the red flags that are dangling in his face? Check

• Jocks that are all homophobic and shit except their behaviour indicates they are likely all gay anyway? Check.

• Leader of the jocks is actually gay, but hides it from his closeted homophobic friends? Check

• The main dude licks his best friend's girl's cunt? Check

• Mother or father died? Check

• One of the main dude's love interest's best friend is horny for him? Check

• Quirky geeky girl with so many hang-ups and and physical issues but still manages to get a fan following? Check.

• Ridiculously cute girl-next-door type whose only flaw is that she cums too quickly? Yay multiple orgasms! I mean... Check.

• Scary, big boobed, tattooed stripped that was super hot in a threesome with the stripper with the heart of gold, but has now been relegated to a sex-crazed psycho? Check

• Sexually frustrated teacher leaves her panties in another teacher's car who just so happens to also be fucking the main dude? Check

• Single mother stripper with heart of gold? Check

• Stripper girl who may or may not be a narc, but is also selling drugs to her friends, who was cool until she started making up rules on how to "roll" with the main dude? Check

• Super smart dude who is the head of the geeks is actually a cheater? Check

• The big bad dude has all these parallels with the main dude and it's uncanny and shit? Check.

• The head of the elitist frat is a turd? Check

• The leader of the coolest frat in the whole college gets dumped by a girl and he gets all feelings and shit? Check

• Tragic Asian girl whose self esteem is so low that she listens to the lost bad girl and fucks her life up? Check

• Two babes who do everything together that need to realise they are in love with each other and start fucking on the regular? Check
Ok, so I started listing the actual cliche's in the game, then kinda went rogue a tiny little bit, but yeah, cliched and nothing bold to be seen at all. Until Jill takes it up the ass! :sneaky:
This is GOLD. :ROFLMAO:. don't worry Jill will take it in the Ass ;), but holly shit, this was GOLD.(y):ROFLMAO:
a46065c2a64c099c0dfd84943cbfa17d.gif

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Holy shit! I'm genuinely impressed with how easily I got each of them. The only one I'm lost on is the "quirky geeky girl with many hang-ups and physical issues". Who in the fuck is that?
:unsure:, Karen? Sally's friend..

But This :
  • Girl who should have been called Caroline but ended up being called Gina? Check
Damn:ROFLMAO:(y). And dont forget she's the one who we probably won't be able to Fuck either.:(:coffee:

• Sad
Reactions: Stephen Burke

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
The boldest move I can imagine DPC taking is having Jill take it up the ass.

The potential to utterly destroy the immersion by making the college only-until-recently-virgin princess take it up the ass and try to convince us it's a cannon scenario would be pretty bold in my book.

But nothing in BaDIK so far has been all that bold. It's basically a whimsical coming-of-age big dicked dude's story, with lots of fucking and some character comings and goings. It's all pretty clichéd really:
  • Angry tall girl with a saggy ass that thinks she has communication issues but she's always going on about shit? Check

• Bad girl who is really just a scared little girl because her dad died and she's lost in the world and she wears some makeup to remember him by and there's a church named after her? Check

• Big titted angry girl that secretly wants to fuck the main dude even though she pretends she hates his ass? Check

• Bombshell teacher whose sexless marriage is probably her own fault, but looks to find comfort in the arms and dick of a student? Check

• College virgin with the perfect body and fucked up face? Check

• Controlling feminist girl friend of a side character that won't even let him call his rabbit a male? Check

• The main dude falls in love with his childhood best friend but she leaves before he realises it and due to some weird advice they stop messaging each other but then she comes back and it's already been two episodes and they haven't fucked yet? Check

• Fat friend of a hot chick using the hot chicks photo to catfish, and occasionally dressing up as Santa because it's the only costume that fits? Check

• Father of one character's wife is overly religious but due to sickness she has lost her faith so he tries to carry the faith and becomes a religious zealot? Check

• Frat of guys that are meant to be edgy and shit but ultimately come across mostly as pussies? Check

• Girl already in relationship lusting after the main dude because he's just so manly, in a girly kinda way? Check

• Girl fucking her way through college to pay tuition but isn't proud of it? Check

• Girl with excessive baggage that keeps dumping it on the main dude when she should fuck off and fix her own shit? Check

• Husband of a friend of a friend is cheating with the wife of a friend of a friend... of a friend... Not sure how many friends are meant to be in that link... anyway, Check

• Insanely, bodaciously bodied babe of a librarian that acts angry all the time that has some hidden secret but the main dude's dick overrides any of the red flags that are dangling in his face? Check

• Jocks that are all homophobic and shit except their behaviour indicates they are likely all gay anyway? Check.

• Leader of the jocks is actually gay, but hides it from his closeted homophobic friends? Check

• The main dude licks his best friend's girl's cunt? Check

• Mother or father died? Check

• One of the main dude's love interest's best friend is horny for him? Check

• Quirky geeky girl with so many hang-ups and and physical issues but still manages to get a fan following? Check.

• Ridiculously cute girl-next-door type whose only flaw is that she cums too quickly? Yay multiple orgasms! I mean... Check.

• Scary, big boobed, tattooed stripper that was super hot in a threesome with the stripper with the heart of gold, but has now been relegated to a sex-crazed psycho? Check

• Sexually frustrated teacher leaves her panties in another teacher's car who just so happens to also be fucking the main dude? Check

• Single mother stripper with heart of gold? Check

• Stripper girl who may or may not be a narc, but is also selling drugs to her friends, who was cool until she started making up rules on how to "roll" with the main dude? Check

• Super smart dude who is the head of the geeks is actually a cheater? Check

• The big bad dude has all these parallels with the main dude and it's uncanny and shit? Check.

• The head of the elitist frat is a turd? Check

• The leader of the coolest frat in the whole college gets dumped by a girl and he gets all feelings and shit? Check

• Tragic Asian girl whose self esteem is so low that she listens to the lost bad girl and fucks her life up? Check

• Two babes who do everything together that need to realise they are in love with each other and start fucking on the regular? Check
Ok, so I started listing the actual cliche's in the game, then kinda went rogue a tiny little bit, but yeah, cliched and nothing bold to be seen at all. Until Jill takes it up the ass! :sneaky:
The way the script is going with Jill, she's going to take it to the ass. Because in the last scene we could spank her and cum on her face. DPC pushes the boundaries of what he allowed himself before, now we know that John Boy is a cuckold who wants us to fuck Elena, a mechanic of cheating, etc.
If the game was vanilla in sex until the end, then people would just get bored, so he has to try new horizons.
But overall, your text is a masterpiece. :LOL:

Frat of guys that are meant to be edgy and shit but ultimately come across mostly as pussies? Check
The only ones who behave in accordance with the fraternity vibe are Tommy and Derek, but it’s a coincidence that almost no one likes Tommy. And Derek just numbs the pain with his stupid behavior.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
DPC doesn't handle criticism well because he want's to do things his way and only his way that why he works solo. He really doesn't care what people think criticism has never slowed him down. He comes across as someone that truly believes his way is the best way and everyone else is stupid
There is criticism and criticism. Why should DPC be happy about hateful criticism? Let me tell you something. No one is happy about that kind of criticism and consequently won't handle it well. What's more, criticism often degenerates into insults. No wonder DPC defends itself against it. Who wouldn't do that?

It depends on how and what you criticize or write about. DPC has clearly written so he won't change his BaDIK story for anyone. I think to myself, so that he will never change the basis, that is, what he wants to have in the BaDIK story. However, he also likes to read theory from the fans. That's not criticism. I'm thinking so that DPC will be inspired by that theory and incorporate one or two things he's read into the BaDIK story without changing the basis of the story.

Let's move on to positive criticism. DPC has written himself to take on board and think through fans' suggestions regarding the gameplay, not the story. I still remember very well that it was written here in the thread that it would be better if you could use the keyboard for input in the English mini-game. Oops. In EP10 the input is done with the keyboard and no longer with the mouse in the English minigame. This is proof that DPC has made improvements to the gameplay, probably due to positive criticism from a fan.

Sep 26, 2023
To be fair you can apply this kind of oversimplification to most fictional works. Especially the AVNs. That's not really an honest demonstration, mister Burke. :unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sep 26, 2023
There is criticism and criticism. Why should DPC be happy about hateful criticism? Let me tell you something. No one is happy about that kind of criticism and consequently won't handle it well. What's more, criticism often degenerates into insults. No wonder DPC defends itself against it. Who wouldn't do that?

It depends on how and what you criticize or write about. DPC has clearly written so he won't change his BaDIK story for anyone. I think to myself, so that he will never change the basis, that is, what he wants to have in the BaDIK story. However, he also likes to read theory from the fans. That's not criticism. I'm thinking so that DPC will be inspired by that theory and incorporate one or two things he's read into the BaDIK story without changing the basis of the story.

Let's move on to positive criticism. DPC has written himself to take on board and think through fans' suggestions regarding the gameplay, not the story. I still remember very well that it was written here in the thread that it would be better if you could use the keyboard for input in the English mini-game. Oops. In EP10 the input is done with the keyboard and no longer with the mouse in the English minigame. This is proof that DPC has made improvements to the gameplay, probably due to positive criticism from a fan.
For once I agree with everything you said. That's really shocking :oops:

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
yea in terms of criticism no true artist writer etc., likes being told how to do their job and since DPC is one of the most successful people at his job, I could see why such a thing would be annoying to him.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I still think the "riskiest" scene DPC has created is the flashback of Maya and Josy at camp.
I think similarly to you in this case. Why? In EP3 Derek said to Maya so hopefully it's not outdoor sex. Derek is relatively upset when he said that to Maya. The flashback in EP4 of Josy and Maya is out in the open. I can well imagine that something happened there that we don't know about yet. We only saw in EP4 how Josy and Maya found each other and that's not really that dramatic. That's why I don't understand Derek's reaction in EP3.

I'm thinking that it might have something to do with whether or not the MC warns Maya about Quinn at the beginning of EP2. Yes now some are thinking again so DPC has already dealt with that in EP3. Please remember that the MC can steal money from Jill in EP2 and that has repercussions in EP10. That's probably why it's important to decide on an LI as early as possible.

Reactions: dav3knight

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I have to agree with that somewhat.

But here's how I think it'll breakdown. Since Tommy told our MC that the gun Vinny was sporting was a fake one. I think next time our MC crosses path with Vinny, there will be a scuffle and MC will reach for the supposed fake gun, and a shot will fire accidentally and whoever the MC will be with at the time will get shot from that scuffle.

So I don't think Vinny will have shot intentionally, but he'll most likely try to intimidate the MC with it again and that's when it'll happen.
Let's hope so that we get a decision on whether the MC trusts Tommy or not. As a player of the MC, I don't trust Tommy at all. He pretends to care about his DIK brothers but doesn't if it's not for his fun. That's what we see in the game. Tommy is all about his fun. That's why he lied to the MC about the gun in EP9, so the MC wouldn't inform the police. Tommy wants to keep doing drugs and he can't do that with the police sniffing around.

I'm thinking to myself, so Vinny will disappear. Why? Something will go wrong during the kidnapping of Riona. Riona can escape in some way. Vinny and Mick go looking for Riona separately because it increases the chances of finding Riona. Riona manages to find a telephone. Either a phone booth or an open cabin in the woods with a phone in it. Riona will not call Quinn, but either Sage, Derek and/or the MC. Derek will go with the MC to pick up Riona. Derek has his father's car. Then when Derek and the MC meet Riona, Mick will have found Riona and the MC will fight Mick. Then Riona, Derek and the MC will get in the car and drive off. Vinny will see so Riona is safe and that this MC is with her. Vinny will disappear because not only is he dealing drugs, but he also kidnapped Riona. He has met the MC and fears that the MC will call the police.

But it could also be unpleasant for Quinn. Riona, Derek and the MC will go back to Isabella's and that's where Sage is. A conversation between Riona and Sage could bring some things to light.

Reactions: dav3knight

JayneDoe2

Nov 21, 2022
Besides, Vinny does not fear MC.

Tommy did stop MC informing the police, because he already does doing drugs (is this correct english?). You had such a good argument about criticism but now you are back at "dalli_x" fanfiction xD

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes