dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Besides, Vinny does not fear MC.

Tommy did stop MC informing the police, because he already does doing drugs (is this correct english?). You had such a good argument about criticism but now you are back at "dalli_x" fanfiction xD
Tommy: "He must have felt threatened by you. Take it as a compliment." So Vinny was afraid of the MC. That's also the reason why Vinny showed the MC the gun.

Why should I explicitly mention that Tommy is already taking drugs? Everyone knows that. Please excuse me if I assume that the players of BaDIK have a basic knowledge. Tommy using drugs is definitely part of the basic knowledge.

What some may have missed or forgotten is what Tommy said to Quinn in EP4, that for him a party is only a party if there are drugs. So its drug fun. That's why I wrote it like that. Tommy is only interested in having fun throughout the game and parties are only fun for Tommy if he can use drugs. This is not fanfiction.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
I'm thinking to myself, so Vinny will disappear.
Perhaps during the collision of the MC with Vinny, Vinny will die.
An accidental shot.
There will be murder charges against MC, and Quinn's testimony will be important.
Will she testify against Vinny, and therefore against herself, to help the MC? I don't know.
But, this is just my guess.

JayneDoe2

Nov 21, 2022
Tommy: "He must have felt threatened by you. Take it as a compliment." So Vinny was afraid of the MC. That's also the reason why Vinny showed the MC the gun.

Why should I explicitly mention that Tommy is already taking drugs? Everyone knows that. Please excuse me if I assume that the players of BaDIK have a basic knowledge. Tommy using drugs is definitely part of the basic knowledge.

What some may have missed or forgotten is what Tommy said to Quinn in EP4, that for him a party is only a party if there are drugs. So its drug fun. That's why I wrote it like that. Tommy is only interested in having fun throughout the game and parties are only fun for Tommy if he can use drugs. This is not fanfiction.
I understand Tommy's sentence in a complete other way. He said that to MC for him to freak out less. It's a lie with the same goal as the "It's a toy gun" one. I highly doubt, that Vinny did fear the MC, if you choose the chick option. It would only make sense if the fistfight would be canon.

The part with the drugs was never questioned. I questioned if my sentence was english (not a native). And you prove my point here. He already takes drugs and this is the reason (since drugs are not legal in BADIK either) he does not want the police swooping the place.

The "fanfiction" was about your conclusion about outdoor sex :D At least for me that argument about Derek is build on sand

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
First of all, the MC doesn't have a gun.
I meant Vinny's gun.
It often happens in movies when the "bad guy's" weapon works against him.
Yes, it's a cliche.
Second, if Quinn incriminates herself because she testifies for the MC, you won't get your target either because Quinn would end up in jail.:rolleyes:
Sure, that's why I doubt whether she will testify or not.
It would be something of an act of self-sacrifice on her part.
And this, as everyone knows, is not typical of Quinn.

Reactions: dav3knight

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I understand Tommy's sentence in a complete other way. He said that to MC for him to freak out less. It's a lie with the same goal as the "It's a toy gun" one. I highly doubt, that Vinny did fear the MC, if you choose the chick option. It would only make sense if the fistfight would be canon.

The part with the drugs was never questioned. I questioned if my sentence was english (not a native). And you prove my point here. He already takes drugs and this is the reason (since drugs are not legal in BADIK either) he does not want the police swooping the place.

The "fanfiction" was about your conclusion about outdoor sex :D At least for me that argument about Derek is build on sand
With the CHICK option, Vinny will not be afraid of the MC. With the DIK option, Vinny knows how the MC will react and can prepare himself. With the NEUTRAL option alone, Vinny cannot assess the MC and that is what Vinny will find threatening. Why? Because Vinny can't assess the MC, he doesn't know how to confront the MC if he encounters him again.

The NEUTRAL option may play an important role here. Vinny said to the MC to be a barking dog that doesn't bite. Vinny is not very clever because it always depends on the reason a dog barks. The MC says to Dawyne in EP10 so he doesn't want to fight but would if he had to. For what reason does the dog bark. (It even rhymes in the German language).

What just occurred to me is that Vinny may have misjudged the MC in the NEUTRAL option and he is without a weapon the next time he encounters the MC. Interesting variation.

I'm not a native English speaker either and translated it with a translator. Those things aren't very reliable sometimes. But you don't understand how Tommy works. Because that's what we find out in EP10 with the mushroom Major Choice. On CHICK, the MC says so no brother has to choose it regardless of whether Tommy seduces them and/or that they shouldn't let Tommy guilt them into it. That's exactly what Tommy did before. He seduced some of the brothers and made others (Leon) feel guilty. Tommy also did that in EP9 with the MC saying so DIKs would get in trouble if he called the police. He manipulated the MC with his loyalty to his brothers and for one reason only. To keep his own ass safe and that he can continue to use drugs. So that he can have fun with his drugs.

I wouldn't be surprised if Tommy manipulated Rusty in the same way he manipulated the MC. That would explain why Rusty didn't want to inform the police in EP5.

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
I think similarly to you in this case. Why? In EP3 Derek said to Maya so hopefully it's not outdoor sex. Derek is relatively upset when he said that to Maya. The flashback in EP4 of Josy and Maya is out in the open. I can well imagine that something happened there that we don't know about yet. We only saw in EP4 how Josy and Maya found each other and that's not really that dramatic. That's why I don't understand Derek's reaction in EP3.

I'm thinking that it might have something to do with whether or not the MC warns Maya about Quinn at the beginning of EP2. Yes now some are thinking again so DPC has already dealt with that in EP3. Please remember that the MC can steal money from Jill in EP2 and that has repercussions in EP10. That's probably why it's important to decide on an LI as early as possible.
He said that because he & MC have a public sex task for Hell week and Maya mentioned that she is doing this for the sake of her Hell week tasks. Derek being upset with that oooooold case of when J&M fucked first time is ridiculous and over hypocrite. Because he also fucked in public with Maya's friend that night.

I'm thinking to myself, so Vinny will disappear. Why? Something will go wrong during the kidnapping of Riona. Riona can escape in some way. Vinny and Mick go looking for Riona separately because it increases the chances of finding Riona. Riona manages to find a telephone. Either a phone booth or an open cabin in the woods with a phone in it. Riona will not call Quinn, but either Sage, Derek and/or the MC. Derek will go with the MC to pick up Riona. Derek has his father's car. Then when Derek and the MC meet Riona, Mick will have found Riona and the MC will fight Mick. Then Riona, Derek and the MC will get in the car and drive off. Vinny will see so Riona is safe and that this MC is with her. Vinny will disappear because not only is he dealing drugs, but he also kidnapped Riona. He has met the MC and fears that the MC will call the police.
Yeah, all the shit that was set up to just disappear. The major choices regarding fights and Vinny especially, the new, BRAND new brawler (then fights with whom? if jocks are out of the game mostly?), etc, etc. Nope. Somebody, probably, assumed that we will avoid the shit just staying away from Quinn or sticking to MG branch. Nope. It's just a matter of time when Quinn asks MC for help. On her path she did it in advance in EP9 and we already seen some consequences in EP10. She will ask MC for help anyway, knowing how he good in fights, etc.

Last edited:

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
That's exactly the point, Derek's reaction to it makes no sense. Derek knows that Maya and Josy have found each other in this camp, have entered into a relationship and Derek knows about it and supports Maya. That's why I don't understand Derek's reaction.

What if DPC just wanted to show us how Josy and Maya's relationship started, but more happened on this trip that Maya, Josy, Lynn and Derek are keeping quiet about. That definitely wouldn't be unusual for Josy, Maya and Derek to keep something from the MC.
Bc Maya haven't ended her relationship with Josy properly. She is cheated on her in front of him. He also mentioned that. The other one - he didn't want her sis having public sex with MC even for the sake of her hell week. At that moment, he didn't want that at all, nor public, nor any. They hadn't bond so much with MC that time, Derek wasn't able to trust him the way he trust him in late episodes. And he also didn't want MC to "use" his sis. While Derek in Throuple branch and EP10 especially is an absolute different person. Scene in MC room with Tommy losing his shit and calm as fuck Derek is hilarious.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Bc Maya haven't ended her relationship with Josy properly. She is cheated on her in front of him. He also mentioned that. The other one - he didn't want her sis having public sex with MC even for the sake of her hell week. At that moment, he didn't want that at all, nor public, nor any. They hadn't bond so much with MC that time, Derek wasn't able to trust him the way he trust him in late episodes. And he also didn't want MC to "use" his sis. While Derek in Throuple branch and EP10 especially is an absolute different person. Scene in MC room with Tommy losing his shit and calm as fuck Derek is hilarious.
This may be possible.(y)

Sep 26, 2023
With the CHICK option, Vinny will not be afraid of the MC. With the DIK option, Vinny knows how the MC will react and can prepare himself. With the NEUTRAL option alone, Vinny cannot assess the MC and that is what Vinny will find threatening. Why? Because Vinny can't assess the MC, he doesn't know how to confront the MC if he encounters him again.

The NEUTRAL option may play an important role here. Vinny said to the MC to be a barking dog that doesn't bite. Vinny is not very clever because it always depends on the reason a dog barks. The MC says to Dawyne in EP10 so he doesn't want to fight but would if he had to. For what reason does the dog bark. (It even rhymes in the German language).

What just occurred to me is that Vinny may have misjudged the MC in the NEUTRAL option and he is without a weapon the next time he encounters the MC. Interesting variation.
They already met again if you have the date night with Quinn :

screen_01.png Screen_02.png screen_03.png screen_04.png screen_05.png screen_06.png screen_07.png screen_08.png screen_09.png screen_10.png

The dialogue and his attitude are exactly the same no matters what the MC's affinity is. You read too much things with the dog insult. It's just a demeaning and condescending term because he sees himself as the real deal. He probably would be far less cocky without a gun or his goon behind him.

Reactions: I'm Canadian bub
Sep 26, 2023
I nailed it even though my MC doesn't have a date with Quinn. Read my post again.

That fits in with the Major Choice in EP9

DIK: Vinny isn't worried because he has his gun.
CHICK: Vinny isn't worried because he thinks the MC is a wimp.
NEUTRAL: Vinny confronts the MC (barking dog) with his guard dog, Mick.
Except the scene happens in the exact same way no matter what you did in EP9. You're trying to read it in three different ways.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
for you pretty much anything is bold. even that MC has a big dick may make someone uncomfortable, but it doesn't make it a bold choice. o_O

How can you compare those choices to the death of a character? :oops: :oops:
Just because no one has die that doesn't the choices wasn't bold, I bet even if MC, Josy, or someone went John Wick you wouldn't think its bold enough :cautious: :cautious: :cautious:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
There is criticism and criticism. Why should DPC be happy about hateful criticism? Let me tell you something. No one is happy about that kind of criticism and consequently won't handle it well. What's more, criticism often degenerates into insults. No wonder DPC defends itself against it. Who wouldn't do that?

It depends on how and what you criticize or write about. DPC has clearly written so he won't change his BaDIK story for anyone. I think to myself, so that he will never change the basis, that is, what he wants to have in the BaDIK story. However, he also likes to read theory from the fans. That's not criticism. I'm thinking so that DPC will be inspired by that theory and incorporate one or two things he's read into the BaDIK story without changing the basis of the story.

Let's move on to positive criticism. DPC has written himself to take on board and think through fans' suggestions regarding the gameplay, not the story. I still remember very well that it was written here in the thread that it would be better if you could use the keyboard for input in the English mini-game. Oops. In EP10 the input is done with the keyboard and no longer with the mouse in the English minigame. This is proof that DPC has made improvements to the gameplay, probably due to positive criticism from a fan.
Of course no one likes criticism but DPC has ban people for even positive criticism just has much as the hateful. For the most part when he listens to what fans want it usually DPC giving fans some choices or a list to pick from. Maybe worded what I said early more harshly then I should have, DPC isn't perfect and there things I wish he do differently but he making the best game here and it not even close so what he is doing is working

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I personally haven't read about DPC banning criticism. Again. It depends on how and what you criticize about.
It has happen before even over things that aren't really criticism, I'm sure he has a place where people can give there thoughts but it seems like he wants to control it like poles and such. I can get DPC not wanting a lot of negatived criticism. Personalty I just want DPC to do what is best for the game and he the best judge of that, he just sometimes gets in his own way but at some point we all done that

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
It has happen before even over things that aren't really criticism, I'm sure he has a place where people can give there thoughts but it seems like he wants to control it like poles and such. I can get DPC not wanting a lot of negatived criticism. Personalty I just want DPC to do what is best for the game and he the best judge of that, he just sometimes gets in his own way but at some point we all done that
We all want DPC to do its best for the game and so far we haven't been disappointed.

But excuse me if I don't believe people who write about being punished for appropriate criticism. I have had and continue to experience in life that people lie to give more weight to their statements.

I see that DPC has responded to the criticism of the English mini-game and now we can type everything with the keyboard. This contradicts the people who write about being punished for criticizing DPC. Again. It depends on how and what you criticize about.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
We all want DPC to do its best for the game and so far we haven't been disappointed.

But excuse me if I don't believe people who write about being punished for appropriate criticism. I have had and continue to experience in life that people lie to give more weight to their statements.

I see that DPC has responded to the criticism of the English mini-game and now we can type everything with the keyboard. This contradicts the people who write about being punished for criticizing DPC. Again. It depends on how and what you criticize about.
Well, when I was a patron long ago now, there was this dude who was basically kissin dpc's ass, but there's always a but, he added in "But there's one thing..." and he got banned. So, moral of this story: "If you're goin to kiss a man's ass, never say butt." Pun intended :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes