Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
We all want DPC to do its best for the game and so far we haven't been disappointed.

But excuse me if I don't believe people who write about being punished for appropriate criticism. I have had and continue to experience in life that people lie to give more weight to their statements.

I see that DPC has responded to the criticism of the English mini-game and now we can type everything with the keyboard. This contradicts the people who write about being punished for criticizing DPC. Again. It depends on how and what you criticize about.
I think that a very far point, the change in the English mini-game was a smart move I know lots of people dislike them but like them or at least some of them but I'm not sure you can say it contradicts people that say DPC punishes criticism apart from the mansion repair mini games aren't important to the story and the English game is pretty minor

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
We all want DPC to do its best for the game and so far we haven't been disappointed.

But excuse me if I don't believe people who write about being punished for appropriate criticism. I have had and continue to experience in life that people lie to give more weight to their statements.

I see that DPC has responded to the criticism of the English mini-game and now we can type everything with the keyboard. This contradicts the people who write about being punished for criticizing DPC. Again. It depends on how and what you criticize about.
i hear what youre saying, but not sure it holds up when you start considering other factors. take madame for example. i think ive seen 2 people who dont think that character is a complete waste of time. dpc heard that and decided to double down. essentially punishing us all. :ROFLMAO:

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
I think that a very far point, the change in the English mini-game was a smart move I know lots of people dislike them but like them or at least some of them but I'm not sure you can say it contradicts people that say DPC punishes criticism apart from the mansion repair mini games aren't important to the story and the English game is pretty minor
I don't know what's wrong with planning mini-games, for example. Both Mansion and Party Planner mini-games are interesting and make me want to replay them.
There were dull ones, though. Chemistry classes minigame just sucks - follow the instructions and that's it.
But with mini-games implemented, this IS a game, not a VN at this point.

i hear what youre saying, but not sure it holds up when you start considering other factors. take madame for example. i think ive seen 2 people who dont think that character is a complete waste of time. dpc heard that and decided to double down. essentially punishing us all. :ROFLMAO:
I think that she has some kind of role in major plot if he doubles down on her. On my runs I haven't encountered her once, but when I saw her scenes I was like meh...That skin texture is horrible, IMO. People called Jill a goblin or something like it, but Madame instantly makes me think of "go away filthy greyskin" quote from Skyrim.

Last edited:
Reactions: chuck69 and Darkwen

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I don't know what's wrong with planning mini-games, for example. Both Mansion and Party Planner mini-games are interesting and makes me want to replay them.
There were dull ones, though. Chemistry classes minigame just sucks - follow the instructions and that's it.
But with mini-games implemented, this IS a game, not a VN at this point.
I agree, strip beer pong is great and like the mansion game

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
We don't know what DPC plans to do with the madame. The very fact that she appears in the background on the Sage Date suggests that she has a role to play in the game. When we reach the end of BaDIK at some point, we will know whether and what DPC intended with Madame.
aha, i wasnt thinking, its genious at work.
the other girls are so fun and hot, shes an integral tool to get players to give their hard-ons a rest lol

jokes aside, the scenes are a waste of dev time even if she has a role to play

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
haha, ive already thought of 1. if you play the game well, you can slide on into josy while shes sleeping next to maya without getting caught, but if you wake maya up, tazer to the nuts
I imagine how people play this mini-game to avoid NTR, and they are so nervous that they are even ready to break their phones :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: chuck69

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
There is no NTR in the game so guess that a yes
I'd say we get at least one NTR-ish scene till the game gets finished.
That cheating counter is in there for a reason.
And different characters may react differently to that - while Jill will get in tears, cry in her pillow and eventually forgive to MC, Bella may straight up tell him to fuck off. With Sage being ready to revenge-cheat on Chad, she's the obvious candidate for "fuck around-find out" role.
Cucks will be happy, keyboard alphas will be mad - DPC will be even happier seeing all kinds of reactions)

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
am i the only 1 wondering when we get to see the winner of the costume competition use that trophy?

side note.....moustache on, or off? :unsure:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
am i the only 1 wondering when we get to see the winner of the costume competition use that trophy?

side note.....moustache on, or off? :unsure:
on of course but I'm wanting to see what Darek gets at least the MC for xmas cause you know he is going to troll the MC / get him something stupid.

• Angry
Reactions: zero1234

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
on of course but I'm wanting to see what Darek gets at least the MC for xmas cause you know he is going to troll the MC / get him something stupid.
he already gave us a vibrator that i plan on using on his sis after i get my hands on the remote, dont be greedy! :LOL:

can you get the vibe in maya, and the remote from derek without being noticed. new mini game :devilish:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes