MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
So everyone decided to check whose asses are cute? Share-share, and I’ll take a look and rate them. Media_240119_021035.gif

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
"What parts of the game are you willing to be flexible on due to feedback? How much does a fan reaction affect your writing and story?

I always read and consider any feedback related to gameplay, quality of life improvements, bug reports, and typos. Many significant improvements are a direct result of community feedback.

Fan response, however, doesn’t affect the story."
That is just a nicer way of him saying Go Fuck yourself. :ROFLMAO:. Try to tell him the nicest way, how bad the tybalt, blackmail storyline was, or how badly executed the whole Josy maya thing was in episode 4. You will be banned.
So in short he does reject any kind of criticism even if they are constructive, and could help him improve, in his weakest talent which is the writing.

Maxiom

Jul 31, 2020
The formula seems to be working. Honestly, I'm surprised that there's only a few clones here and there.
There are other games with a similar formula currently.

Trouble at Home, No Such Luck, Letter to My Dream, Alpha Omega, and Lineage or Legacy are similar or inspired by BADIK, but they have their own identity. I wouldn't call them clones. I found all of them to be enjoyable. College Kings used to be a decent one, but became way too buggy.

Reborn is a clone and not merely similar. I enjoy it the same way that I would a cheesy Star Wars knockoff. Now that BADIK has a clone, perhaps it'll get a parody like Space Balls next. :LOL:

Superfly Hair Stephen Burke, plotting and scheming.
superflystephenburke.jpg
The Ice Queen, Isnotabella.
icequeen02.jpg
Derek? Looks more like Derek and Wendy had a baby.
notderek.jpg
Is that you Jillybean? Wait, that's not a black Jillybean, it's a red one. Would you dare to call her a gremlin?
notjill.jpg
Welcome to the Church of Quinn.
budgetquinn01.jpg
Welcome to another Church of Quinn. There are a few denominations.
budgetquinn02.jpg
Shameless clone but at least it's not this game. If you have a strong stomach, dare to gaze at these screenshots.

Last edited:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
That is just a nicer way of him saying Go Fuck yourself. :ROFLMAO:. Try to tell him the nicest way, how bad the tybalt, blackmail storyline was, or how badly executed the whole Josy maya thing was in episode 4. You will be banned.
So in short he does reject any kind of criticism even if they are constructive, and could help him improve, in his weakest talent which is the writing.
Well, just think, he’s a person just like us, who doesn’t care about other people’s opinions, although... although, doesn’t care.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Heavy Flo

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Well, just think, he’s a person just like us, who doesn’t care about other people’s opinions, although... although, doesn’t care.
Yeah, Well , watch him ruining Josy, because he lurking here, and reads my comments and he gonna gets petty that way.:cautious::whistle::ROFLMAO:

But, Just think about,. just think about it. I'm Just saying, and you can make up your own conclusion.

Everyone in episode 9, 99% of the audience, mocked, and found it lame and cringe and shity etc etc the whole Jill's Banana costume. It became a Joke, a meme.

Guess What ?! , In the very next Q/A session of his. Somehow, someone showed up, and Praised him for it.:LOL:
How awesome it was from him, how Funny he is. That one person from the 1%. It was not even a question , it was literally just a praise.

I left the rest for you , but just think about it. Kind of Interesting, at least I find it interestingly funny:whistle::LOL:
:coffee:

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Yeah, Well , watch him ruining Josy, because he lurking here, and reads my comments and he gonna gets petty that way.:cautious::whistle::ROFLMAO:

But, Just think about,. just think about it. I'm Just saying, and you can make up your own conclusion.

Everyone in episode 9, 99% of the audience, mocked, and found it lame and cringe and shity etc etc the whole Jill's Banana costume. It became a Joke, a meme.

Guess What ?! , In the very next Q/A session of his. Somehow, someone showed up, and Praised him for it.:LOL:
How awesome it was from him, how Funny he is. That one person from the 1%. It was not even a question , it was literally just a praise.

I left the rest for you , but just think about it. Kind of Interesting, at least I find it interestingly funny:whistle::LOL:
:KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: Damn it! You just went and revealed some facts! although I agree with you in theory, this makes some sense, that moment I thought when Jill came dressed as a banana "Shit, DPC is making fun of us", and in another path she just dressed normally :ROFLMAO:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

If Josy gets messed up I'll blame you for it

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
You clearly didn't understand what a "long party" was... So DPC banned you, and then subsequently 6 episodes later, re-educated you on the true meaning of "unnecessarily long party"! :eek:
He already did that by giving me three unnecessary madame rose scenes and none with sally. At least the one expectation I had from chapter 10 was met. :HideThePain:
IMG_20231206_213625.jpg

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
Superfly Hair Stephen Burke, plotting and scheming.
View attachment 3275642

Shameless clone but at least it's not this game. If you have a strong stomach, dare to gaze at these screenshots.
I'm nowhere near being the great master of rendering, but come on...It seems like the guy still hasn't figured out that he has to turn off the Headlamp. These renders look...I don't know, meh.
Like, ok: you copy DPC's formula, but the first thing he mentions in one of his early Q&As is lighting. And here it looks...dull.
I'm in the process of making my own game and it took me a few months, browsing on forums and looking through YT masterclasses to come with the result that I enjoy(the picture below is just an example, yet there is still shit that needs to be figured out, like the black shit on the ceiling). Yet here, it seems that the dude jumped to Patreon right away with learning on the go)
003.png

Reactions: Maxiom

Maxiom

Jul 31, 2020
I'm nowhere near being the great master of rendering, but come on...It seems like the guy still hasn't figured out that he has to turn off the Headlamp. These renders look...I don't know, meh.
Like, ok: you copy DPC's formula, but the first thing he mentions in one of his early Q&As is lighting. And here it looks...dull.
I'm in the process of making my own game and it took me a few months, browsing on forums and looking through YT masterclasses to come with the result that I enjoy(the picture below is just an example, yet there is still shit that needs to be figured out, like the black shit on the ceiling). Yet here, it seems that the dude jumped to Patreon right away with learning on the go)
View attachment 3275876
Which one are you referring to? Reborn or A Fresh Start? I agree that A Fresh Start doesn't look great. Very dull looking.

I like Reborn's renders. If they can have a constant stream of updates with that quality, I think the game will do well as a BADIK clone, that's filler between the real BADIK releases.

I think a clone like that will be forgotten and lost in the shuffle if it takes too long between releases, with higher quality renders.

I'm a novice when it comes to rendering but your work looks good. Nice lighting and the quality looks high.

Wishing you well on your project.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes