Michelangelo da Mouso

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
If I download v0.10, will I have access to all the content from the start? or do I need to necessarily transfer save files from version 0.8 to the new one?
I left it on chapter 3, and I rather go through all the story again. But I wonder if I'm gona miss smething

Maxiom

Jul 31, 2020
Wow he wasn't even subtle literally a budget Quinn, didn't even hide it. If you're going to rip off something closely at least pretend it's parody being a bollocks or whatever. You just look stupid otherwise. Though stealing code will do that on it's own.
:ROFLMAO: Not only one, not even two... but three budget Quinns! The first budget Quinn is combined with Zoe as the hometown best friend. The second budget Quinn with the long hair and a face piercing like Quinn prime, pops his cherry with the third budget Quinn recording.

The third budget Quinn has a secret agreement with the superfly hair version of Stephen Burke, like Quinn prime in BADIK.

I wonder if KАRАMBA will love or hate this.:ROFLMAO: Three characters born from Quinn.

I can imagine when that developer played BADIK, in Episode 8, they copied the papers in the washroom, chose the Major DIK choice and cheated on the test.

Last edited:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I still read so that he banned positive and constructive criticism.:rolleyes:
He bans any type of criticism. The only thing you can do, is praise him, how great he is, and may be, may be if you put your tongue deep enough in to his ass, he may fix some of the mini-games like, after 10 episode, you finnaly able to use your keyboard for the english mini game - but now you can't use your mouse - :ROFLMAO:
I personally haven't read about DPC banning criticism. Again. It depends on how and what you criticize about.
of course you didn't , you also have only one path in the game, so why real world would be any different ?! :ROFLMAO:
We don't know what DPC plans to do with the madame. The very fact that she appears in the background on the Sage Date suggests that she has a role to play in the game. When we reach the end of BaDIK at some point, we will know whether and what DPC intended with Madame.
and if you never visited her you don't even know who the fuck she is in the background during the Sage date. Because she not look at MC, she is just a random background character, whose only significance is that you can waste your time , and in-game money on her. :ROFLMAO:.
Well, Not me, I never even seen her before:ROFLMAO:, only others pointed out that it is her.

• Red Heart
Reactions: NoNameNeeded

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
:ROFLMAO: Not only one, not even two... but three budget Quinns! The first budget Quinn is combined with Zoe as the hometown best friend. The second budget Quinn with the long hair and a face piercing like Quinn prime, pops his cherry with the third budget Quinn recording.

The third budget Quinn has a secret agreement with the superfly hair version of Stephen Burke, like Quinn prime in BADIK.

I wonder if KАRАMBA will love or hate this.:ROFLMAO: Three characters born from Quinn.

I can imagine when that developer played BADIK, in Episode 8, they copied the papers in the washroom, chose the Major DIK choice and cheated on the test.
Not an excuse for the guy, but mate, you do realise that a bunch of similar Genesis3/8/9 Models are used in a huge chunk of games? Lilith7 from Dreams of Desire was, like, in every second game a few years ago, so it's pretty obvious that there will always be similar visual traits for characters here and there.

Maxiom

Jul 31, 2020
Not an excuse for the guy, but mate, you do realise that a bunch of similar Genesis3/8/9 Models are used in a huge chunk of games? Lilith7 from Dreams of Desire was, like, in every second game a few years ago, so it's pretty obvious that there will always be similar visual traits for characters here and there.
You'll have to play the game to truly understand. It's not just the models. To be fair the models aren't exact, just similar. More like a bizzaro BADIK.

It's the story, character traits, atmosphere, and game code that are cloned.:LOL:

There are two Isabella derivatives. Budget Jill. Etc. Superfly hair Stephen Burke is a must-see.

The game is basically Being a DIK Balls. I actually enjoyed it though. :LOL:

Last edited:

Michelangelo da Mouso

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
I don't get what the big deal is with having derivatives. Look at Pepsi, they've got like 10 different types of the same drink, and the company's killing it

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
You'll have to play the game to truly understand. It's not just the models. To be fair the models aren't exact, just similar. More like a bizzaro BADIK.

It's the story, character traits, atmosphere, and game code that are cloned.:LOL:

There are two Isabella derivatives. Budget Jill. Etc. Superfly hair Stephen Burke is a must-see.

The game is basically Being a DIK Balls. I actually enjoyed it though. :LOL:
The formula seems to be working. Honestly, I'm surprised that there's only a few clones here and there.

Reactions: Maxiom
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes