ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

All week was about posing animations and writing. I alternated between them to get some day-to-day variation.

The animations I'm posing right now are not only plenty but also tricky to pose for reasons I won't spoil. I expected these animations to render slower than the others in the render queue. Surprisingly, they render almost 50% faster - making it even harder for me to keep up manually- but I'm hanging in there.

Regarding writing, I went back to plan the episode more, focusing on a few branches. I'd say that two out of the five major branches have been planned in rough strokes. Another week of similar kind of work is ahead of me.

Q&A event
This is the final call for your Q&A questions. Please submit any questions that you want to ask before Sunday. Any new questions after Sunday won't be considered for this year's Q&A.

You can submit your questions .

Polls
Tomorrow, a cosmetic poll for Camila will start. Sign up as a +$10 patron to participate.

Have a nice weekend!

Dr PinkCake
I really hope his animations render so fast that he has to make a lot of them that there isn't enough time to post previews and create scenes.
Well, you called it. :ROFLMAO: :LOL:
Poor him :whistle::coffee::cautious:

:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: DavDR

Sun of Rome

Dec 18, 2023
Surprisingly, they render almost 50% faster - making it even harder for me to keep up manually- but I'm hanging in there.
All DPC simps now

DPC meanwhile

Tomorrow, a cosmetic poll for Camila will start. Sign up as a +$10 patron to participate.
I'm sure the next party will be the lingerie party that Tommy talked about back in ep9. We're picking out Camilla's underwear.
Riona, baby, you can wait. We're going to pick out lingerie for the best ass in the game.

Last edited:

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
I think having a need for hard numbers so early on will only piss you off more. When he gets in the flow of things, down the line, then he might say something. Still very much in the early stages of development still.

Sun of Rome

Dec 18, 2023
Two weeks ago he gave us some numbers, good ones by the way, there is no reason he could share the update number of posed and rendered animations.
Apparently DPС is solely concerned with animation and hasn't even started creating scenes. This is good news, because animations render so fast that he has to create a lot of them and send them to the queue at once.
In fact, animations are the main reason for the long development time. If the animations are really 50% faster and he's not going to artificially slow them down, we could get the game 2 months early.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Apparently DPС is solely concerned with animation and hasn't even started creating scenes. This is good news, because animations render so fast that he has to create a lot of them and send them to the queue at once.
In fact, animations are the main reason for the long development time. If the animations are really 50% faster and he's not going to artificially slow them down, we could get the game 2 months early.
c3be33a1-fa0e-4a2d-ba84-164a60541d76_text.gif

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
No, come on. Don't give in just yet!!! Let's at least wait until summer to dream of early releases of the new chapter

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I did not say it would come out in the summer.... But to at least wait until summer to dream of an earlier release than the expected 12 months.
hey, Be optimistic :ROFLMAO: maybe this is just a little filler episode, just a weekend, we go home to daddy, with the chosen love interest for " thanksgiving " and a little party for the Diks at sunday.

surely he won't make the xmas episode to the penultimate episode. :unsure::cautious:
this gonna be just
2456 renders
157 animations
like episode 5
:whistle::ROFLMAO:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
hey, Be optimistic :ROFLMAO: maybe this is just a little filler episode, just a weekend, we go home to daddy, with the chosen love interest for " thanksgiving " and a little party for the Diks at sunday.

surely he won't make the xmas episode to the penultimate episode. :unsure::cautious:
this gonna be just
2456 renders
157 animations
like episode 5
:whistle::ROFLMAO:
IF the next ep isn't 11, and is something like Interlude, we could get it around Nov or Dec. Ep 11 will be an 18 month release. Dpc is currently researchin 120fps minigames. :ROFLMAO:

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020

All week was about posing animations and writing. I alternated between them to get some day-to-day variation.

The animations I'm posing right now are not only plenty but also tricky to pose for reasons I won't spoil. I expected these animations to render slower than the others in the render queue. Surprisingly, they render almost 50% faster - making it even harder for me to keep up manually- but I'm hanging in there.
It must be killing him inside.

1705674491776.png

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

Regarding writing, I went back to plan the episode more, focusing on a few branches. I'd say that two out of the five major branches have been planned in rough strokes. Another week of similar kind of work is ahead of me.

Q&A event
This is the final call for your Q&A questions. Please submit any questions that you want to ask before Sunday. Any new questions after Sunday won't be considered for this year's Q&A.

You can submit your questions .

Polls

Have a nice weekend!

Dr PinkCake
Last week I did blah blah blah... I'm incredibly proud of the work I've done blah blah blah, that's nothing for you, have a nice weekend, DrPinkCake.
Preview? What is previews?

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Last week I did blah blah blah... I'm incredibly proud of the work I've done blah blah blah, that's nothing for you, have a nice weekend, DrPinkCake.
Preview? What is previews?
Guys , You have to understand, that the upcoming Q/A session, is where is mind is right now, he just can't focus on the game.
It is not easy to slip it in his own Questions and write answers for it, without people noticing it.:whistle::ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes