Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
so someone else has to Die so Quinn can be interesting?:LOL:, and you say Rio is the boring one, compared to her:p:ROFLMAO:.
An alternative would be for Riona to have a near death experience that helps her find the courage to stop being Quinn’s obedient, boring little sidekick. In this scenario, Riona would stand up to Quinn and reveal how Quinn tried to get Rusty thrown out of the DIKs by framing him for the Cathy Cluck.

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
he just admitted how Boring Quinn is, and she need someone else's death to shake up her from boredom. So Quinn is the most boring character in the game (y)
:whistle::LOL::coffee:
No, I said it could make her “more interesting.” It’s called character growth, something that neither Quinn or Riona have shown so far.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
An alternative would be for Riona to have a near death experience that helps her find the courage to stop being Quinn’s obedient, boring little sidekick. In this scenario, Riona would stand up to Quinn and reveal how Quinn tried to get Rusty thrown out of the DIKs by framing him for the Cathy Cluck.
or Vinny makes an offer to Rio, and she will work for him, secretly , until Quinn is in so much of debt she forced to be go back as Vinny's Bitch.:whistle: :ROFLMAO:

I don’t simp over pixelated creations.
oh boy, we got an edgelord here:eek:. Sorry, you should have started with this. It puts everything into a different perspective;)(y)

• Haha
Reactions: Bruce F. Lee

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
My preferred solution is for Riona to die. She’s fugly and boring. Her death would make Quinn a more interesting character. Would it cause Quinn to finally see the destructive road she is on and make a change in her life? Or would she spiral into darkness? This could create some interesting choices for the MC as well.
A character development forced by the death of someone close, sounds interesting tell me more.
20240109_174630.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: I'm Canadian bub

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
My preferred solution is for Riona to die. She’s fugly and boring. Her death would make Quinn a more interesting character. Would it cause Quinn to finally see the destructive road she is on and make a change in her life? Or would she spiral into darkness? This could create some interesting choices for the MC as well.
This is a serious statement dude... I'll have to deal with you briga.gif

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
it doesn't seem to make much sense to me.

he needs zombies to tell him how good he is, how they got excited with his new minigames and how much realism they added the 60 fps of animations and there will also be someone to thank him for introducing Madame, I'm sure.

does that sound like a sign of conviction to you?

as of today, we are over halfway through the game, what would you say are the bold choices that DPC has brought forward?
Jade mother of Sage? other than that it was quite predictable, it's been 2 years and still no consequences, I'd say there's plenty of time to avoid the issue and redo the run for the less attentive
Maya and Josy? you betray 2 LIs and the punishment is a trouple....

"and but you'll see what surprises he has in store for us!!!":eek::eek::eek:
That isn't really a sound point considering who we dealing with. Episode 10 is probably the boldest of the all ep's so far to me. Making Patrick a abusive asshole and Maya's mom dying I would call those bold moves , the way things went down when Josy showed up in ep 3 that was bold even if I didn't like how it was done it was still bold and just having Madame in the game is as bold as it gets but DPC doesn't need those bold moves as a sing he not worry about what people think. Everything you pointed out only shows that DPC will do what ever he wants.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: felicemastronzo

StpdMggt

Feb 12, 2022
Being a DIK - Video enhancement mod

This mod overwrites the native 30fps animations of the game with interpolated 60fps animations.

how ? Thanks to deep-learning processes, trained predictive models can interpolate one "fake" frames next to each native frame.

The result gives a smooth effect on each animations.

Here are some previews of what you can expect ( )

Download links
Season 1 + 2 (1287 animations) : Mega ;
Season 3 Interlude + episode 10 (576 animations) : Mega ; Pixeldrain

I didn't inspect each animation in depth , so feel free to report any flaws you find (bugs, video artifacts...)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can somebody help me with this? I followed all the instructions properly but when I boot the game (I have a freshly installed 0.8.3), DPC's logo video at the start is not showing up and it just goes directly to the adult content warning render (the one with Maya in it), but when I remove the mod, the logo video shows up and plays normally. Is that normal (I don't think so lol) or would the other animations be also like that and be skipped over? Thanks in advance!

EDIT: My bad lol, seems like DPC's logo video really just doesn't show up sometimes even when I remove the mod. The other modded animations also work properly as intended.

Last edited:

noahsombrero

Aug 9, 2023
Can somebody help me with this? I followed all the instructions properly but when I boot the game (I have a freshly installed 0.8.3), DPC's logo video at the start is not showing up and it just goes directly to the adult content warning render (the one with Maya in it), but when I remove the mod, the logo video shows up and plays normally. Is that normal (I don't think so lol) or would the other animations be also like that and be skipped over? Thanks in advance!
Always go to the mod author for help with their mod.

PabY

May 13, 2020
Seeing Tybalt's face punch by a tennis ball in 60fps is a great way to start the morning. :D

Aug 29, 2023
Guys,what was the user name,that is re-playing the game with his GF?
I recommend a lot more of you replay the games with your significant others. It’s hot.

Because ReallyNotTina displayed an awful lot of interest in Jade, a few nights ago I told her, “Check this out,” and went straight to the Scenes.

GF. Wait, what’s this?
Me. Fuck scenes! Well, mostly fuck scenes—some of them, like when Pinky [what she calls the MC] first makes out with Josy, involve no fucking but are kinda hot.​
GF. So you could jump straight to the fuck scenes instead of playing the game?​
Me. No; they’re all locked until you get to that point in the game.​
GF. Well they’re all unlocked. How many times have you played this game?​
Me. Had you not noticed all those saved completed games in there? That many.​
GF. Holy shit, how much masturbating have you done to this game?​
Me. Surprisingly little; I play it cuz it’s fun. But I’ve unlocked all the fuck scenes because I’m a completist.​
GF. I guess so. So wait, we’re in chapter 4 but there was a fuck scene with Jade in chapter 1?​
Me. Because when Derek and Pinky were talking about which teacher was hotter, you went with Cathy because she’s a redhead. Which is why all the wet dreams were of Cathy. If you had picked Jade, you get these scenes.​
GF. I just cockblocked myself out of Jade scenes.​
Me. Yes you did. Wanna watch them now?​
GF. Can we?​
Me. That’s why we’re here.​

So we watched the two Jade wet dreams… and she didn’t care for them. And of course not. They’re stupid.

GF. Well now I’m not so sure about Jade anymore.​
Me. I don’t blame you, but I should remind you wet dreams never live up to reality. This on the other hand, is what a proper Jade fuck scene looks like.​

So I showed her the first scene when Jade sneaks the MC into her house and fucks his brains in. She loved it. So much, it became pretty much all the game we played that night. I just unlocked a whole different scene.

Like I said, get your woman involved.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
I recommend a lot more of you replay the games with your significant others. It’s hot.

Because ReallyNotTina displayed an awful lot of interest in Jade, a few nights ago I told her, “Check this out,” and went straight to the Scenes.

GF. Wait, what’s this?
Me. Fuck scenes! Well, mostly fuck scenes—some of them, like when Pinky [what she calls the MC] first makes out with Josy, involve no fucking but are kinda hot.​
GF. So you could jump straight to the fuck scenes instead of playing the game?​
Me. No; they’re all locked until you get to that point in the game.​
GF. Well they’re all unlocked. How many times have you played this game?​
Me. Had you not noticed all those saved completed games in there? That many.​
GF. Holy shit, how much masturbating have you done to this game?​
Me. Surprisingly little; I play it cuz it’s fun. But I’ve unlocked all the fuck scenes because I’m a completist.​
GF. I guess so. So wait, we’re in chapter 4 but there was a fuck scene with Jade in chapter 1?​
Me. Because when Derek and Pinky were talking about which teacher was hotter, you went with Cathy because she’s a redhead. Which is why all the wet dreams were of Cathy. If you had picked Jade, you get these scenes.​
GF. I just cockblocked myself out of Jade scenes.​
Me. Yes you did. Wanna watch them now?​
GF. Can we?​
Me. That’s why we’re here.​

So we watched the two Jade wet dreams… and she didn’t care for them. And of course not. They’re stupid.

GF. Well now I’m not so sure about Jade anymore.​
Me. I don’t blame you, but I should remind you wet dreams never live up to reality. This on the other hand, is what a proper Jade fuck scene looks like.​

So I showed her the first scene when Jade sneaks the MC into her house and fucks his brains in. She loved it. So much, it became pretty much all the game we played that night. I just unlocked a whole different scene.

Like I said, get your woman involved.
Yeah, I can't do that because I don't have a girlfriend. :HideThePain:
giphy.gif

Aug 29, 2023
Yeah, I can't do that because I don't have a girlfriend. :HideThePain:
I hear you. A few months ago I didn’t have one either. Sucks when you don’t.

I don’t have expert girlfriend-getting advice. ReallyNotTina was a distractingly hot coworker, but she was introduced to me as Mrs. ReallyNotTina, so I thought she was taken, and never hit on her. Wasn’t till the Christmas party when she told me, “So why haven’t you hit on me yet?”

What, aren’t you married? “Divorced.” I thought you had a husband, and I don’t mess with that. “So you’re one of the good ones.” I try to be. “Well let’s go someplace sometime.” Give me your number and I’ll text you when you’re sober. “Oh you really are one of the good ones.” Again, I try to be. I’ll let you be the judge of that.

And now we’re together. It’s awesome. Keep trying to be one of the good ones.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
I hear you. A few months ago I didn’t have one either. Sucks when you don’t.

I don’t have expert girlfriend-getting advice. ReallyNotTina was a distractingly hot coworker, but she was introduced to me as Mrs. ReallyNotTina, so I thought she was taken, and never hit on her. Wasn’t till the Christmas party when she told me, “So why haven’t you hit on me yet?”

What, aren’t you married? “Divorced.” I thought you had a husband, and I don’t mess with that. “So you’re one of the good ones.” I try to be. “Well let’s go someplace sometime.” Give me your number and I’ll text you when you’re sober. “Oh you really are one of the good ones.” Again, I try to be. I’ll let you be the judge of that.

And now we’re together. It’s awesome. Keep trying to be one of the good ones.
Who knows, man, I don't care much about it anymore. At least you found a good woman, take good care of her, you can't find one like her so easily.
explosive-handshake-meme-ko5qsur4w27b979h.gif

Reactions: ReallyNotTimmy

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
In my opinion you are mistaken. Patrick is not a religious extremist, he is not even a particular believer. Helen is the one who believes, Patrick only does so reflexively. Considering what is pointed out, it seems that Patrick's great worry is that Maya will not give Helen the grandchildren she so desires, who does not have much time to see this dream of hers realised. Usual DPC patheticism
this what i said might be why his A*****e

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes