ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
That is why he won't give a choice. He'll script it in who gets saved and who dies. Why? Because he doesn't give two shits and his patrons will suck his tiny pp anyway. :ROFLMAO:
DPC is a very Traditional predictable, tv show type writer, so Yeah the Gun will be used , and someone will get hurt. But Vinny and his little helper, wont kill Rio.
I don't know why people try to paint Vinny as some kind of Cartel lord, Scarface dude. :ROFLMAO:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Why wouldn't he? She's not one of the main girls and he crossed that line already in AL.

Not like he seems to give a fuck what anyone thinks update times, animations, freeroams, minigames, madame etc. Pirates and patrons hurt feelings and anger aren't likely going to stop him he'd probably get off on that shit. I hope you're right but I would not be remotely shocked if she ends up dead.
That DPC does not care what the players think from what do you infer?

the famous twist of AL once implemented is not that he could take it back, whether he regretted it or not we cannot know.

considering the care with which he dismisses critical voices even among the most generous patreons would make me think otherwise

Reactions: ChipLecsap

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
That DPC does not care what the players think from what do you infer?

the famous twist of AL once implemented is not that he could take it back, whether he regretted it or not we cannot know.

considering the care with which he dismisses critical voices even among the most generous patreons would make me think otherwise
DPC doesn't handle criticism well because he want's to do things his way and only his way that why he works solo. He really doesn't care what people think criticism has never slowed him down. He comes across as someone that truly believes his way is the best way and everyone else is stupid

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
DPC doesn't handle criticism well because he want's to do things his way and only his way that why he works solo. He really doesn't care what people think criticism has never slowed him down. He comes across as someone that truly believes his way is the best way and everyone else is stupid
No. It's because he has Huge EGO :ROFLMAO: . But he does monitoring the audience reaction. That is Why jill was Virgin, and not have a deep history with Rusty. That is why Chad is gay Tyblat is a joke, Jade kids are adopted , and Zoey never Fucked anyone while she was away, because she would been not liked by the Vocal fans. They praising him as long as he pleasing them, that is why we have lame slow sex scenes, becasue they voted for that. We dont have normal, exciting previews, because they dont want " spoilers " , they rather see enviorment images.:whistle:.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
No. It's because he has Huge EGO :ROFLMAO: . But he does monitoring the audience reaction. That is Why jill was Virgin, and not have a deep history with Rusty. That is why Chad is gay Tyblat is a joke, Jade kids are adopted , and Zoey never Fucked anyone while she was away, because she would been not liked by the Vocal fans. They praising him as long as he pleasing them, that is why we have lame slow sex scenes, becasue they voted for that. We dont have normal, exciting previews, because they dont want " spoilers " , they rather see enviorment images.:whistle:.
Of course he got a huge ego but that only fuels his it's my vision or nothing.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
While I was reading it, I almost went crazy... giphy (19).gif

• Haha
Reactions: jimbro

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
it doesn't seem to make much sense to me.

he needs zombies to tell him how good he is, how they got excited with his new minigames and how much realism they added the 60 fps of animations and there will also be someone to thank him for introducing Madame, I'm sure.

does that sound like a sign of conviction to you?

as of today, we are over halfway through the game, what would you say are the bold choices that DPC has brought forward?
Jade mother of Sage? other than that it was quite predictable, it's been 2 years and still no consequences, I'd say there's plenty of time to avoid the issue and redo the run for the less attentive
Maya and Josy? you betray 2 LIs and the punishment is a trouple....

"and but you'll see what surprises he has in store for us!!!":eek::eek::eek:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
As in he doesn't care if something upsets or angers people if that's how his planned it out it'll happen whether it be Madame or a plot. He doesn't care if people get upset he's going to make the story he wants regardless. Which is why I think if he plans someone to die Riona or not he'll do it anyway even if upsets people.
I repeat the question: what makes you think all this?

Madame? really?

a true fearlessness this DPC :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
As in he doesn't care if something upsets or angers people if that's how his planned it out it'll happen whether it be Madame or a plot. He doesn't care if people get upset he's going to make the story he wants regardless. Which is why I think if he plans someone to die Riona or not he'll do it anyway even if upsets people.
It smelled like the game "Acting Lessons" knowing DPC, you can expect anything from him...

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
DPC is a very Traditional predictable, tv show type writer, so Yeah the Gun will be used , and someone will get hurt. But Vinny and his little helper, wont kill Rio.
I don't know why people try to paint Vinny as some kind of Cartel lord, Scarface dude. :ROFLMAO:
I hope he reads this and kills off a bunch of characters just to spite you :Kappa:

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
it doesn't seem to make much sense to me.

he needs zombies to tell him how good he is, how they got excited with his new minigames and how much realism they added the 60 fps of animations and there will also be someone to thank him for introducing Madame, I'm sure.

does that sound like a sign of conviction to you?

as of today, we are over halfway through the game, what would you say are the bold choices that DPC has brought forward?
Jade mother of Sage? other than that it was quite predictable, it's been 2 years and still no consequences, I'd say there's plenty of time to avoid the issue and redo the run for the less attentive
Maya and Josy? you betray 2 LIs and the punishment is a trouple....

"and but you'll see what surprises he has in store for us!!!":eek::eek::eek:
I feel like DPC is somewhere in the middle of both of your descriptions.

Other than madame, theres the point that quite a few LI's are prostitutes and sucking other guys cocks due to gloryholes, other devs would be completly destroyed due to this decision (hardcore ntr haters incoming). Involving lesbian stuff without the mc being around is often something considered unbareable by a certain crowd aswell.

And the minigames, of couse he likes to be "assured" but i think he would go on with them even knowing the majority doesnt like them as long as at least some people like them. Similar with the animations, i think he does this stuff because he enjoys to test limits and has fun with it and therefore implements it even when a loud majority deems it useless.

But yeah its not like he's all in, he cares about the unspoken ntr-rules (never show a li with another cock), he just cares less compared to other devs lol.

But considering the quality of the avn im fine with him being assholeish and not giving a fuck about the players opinions this much, otherwise this would be a boring harem story already.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I hope he reads this and kills off a bunch of characters just to spite you :Kappa:
He will just prove my point , Predictable, Traditional writers also often kills of a bunch of character just for Shock Value:rolleyes:. the least original thing ever:p:ROFLMAO:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023

Other than madame, theres the point that quite a few LI's are prostitutes and sucking other guys cocks due to gloryholes, other devs would be completly destroyed due to this decision (hardcore ntr haters incoming). Involving lesbian stuff without the mc being around is often something considered unbareable by a certain crowd aswell.

And the minigames, of couse he likes to be "assured" but i think he would go on with them even knowing the majority doesnt like them as long as at least some people like them. Similar with the animations, i think he does this stuff because he enjoys to test limits and has fun with it and therefore implements it even when a loud majority deems it useless.

But yeah its not like he's all in, he cares about the unspoken ntr-rules (never show a li with another cock), he just cares less compared to other devs lol.

But considering the quality of the avn im fine with him being assholeish and not giving a fuck about the players opinions this much, otherwise this would be a boring harem story already.
The ending comments killed me as always :HideThePain:

how beautifully the text started, until they just took it and added text “harem” at the end The-Lord-of-the-Rings-dtf-magazine.jpg
You can't do that, dude

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

assuming that they are not LIs and are largely avoidable: the girls in the restaurant are the most virginal prostitutes seen since Mary Magdalene in Nazareth...

and in case Mc can have sex with them for free, heaven forbid it would offend the machismo of the players

for now Nicole holds out, the only Milf who could not be a virgin, but DPC might plant a surprise at the last turn and Marvin a Vietnamese child adopted out of the goodness of his heart.

I still think the "riskiest" scene DPC has created is the flashback of Maya and Josy at camp.

As for him been scared of people been angry something that's forgotten on here is despite the threats he carried on and wrote Acting Lessons as sad, he also refused to rewrite it he was also well supported even after that twist on here and Patreon some idiots throwing death threats aside. He then made this and got incredibly well supported.
do you think it was even conceivable for DPC to rewrite the central part of his first game? not a discussed scene, but what was the heart of his story? :oops: :oops:

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
assuming that they are not LIs and are largely avoidable: the girls in the restaurant are the most virginal prostitutes seen since Mary Magdalene in Nazareth...

and in case Mc can have sex with them for free, heaven forbid it would offend the machismo of the players

for now Nicole holds out, the only Milf who could not be a virgin, but DPC might plant a surprise at the last turn and Marvin a Vietnamese child adopted out of the goodness of his heart.

I still think the "riskiest" scene DPC has created is the flashback of Maya and Josy at camp.
I mean i agree with everything you wrote but you know these guys are offended quickly and many devs cave to them entirely while dpc only does it partially.

I think with nicole it was stated by sandy that she indeed did stuff at the club but stopped doing it till tremolo came along.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes