KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Yes, Patrick is so loving towards his children that he physically and psychologically abuses them. That he actively blackmails Maya when she doesn't follow his opinion or doctrine. This is the true love of a father for his children. He is so loving that Maya should have a single room so that she cannot make any friends and so that her family situation stays in the family and no one has to find out about it. (Sarcasm)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
OK, is Patrick an asshole? OK, I won't argue. I don't feel sorry for him. He's dumb.
A smart person would have dumped Helen as soon as he found out about her diagnosis. I would have done that.
But speaking of Maya, she's to blame for her own problems. She said she trusted her father. Only idiots trust people.
She allows Patrick to insult her and use force. Although she can stop it by contacting the police. But she doesn't do that. She should be able to say, hands off me. Otherwise, she will be humiliated, if not by Patrick, then by someone else.
She needs to understand that no one has to be her bodyguard. :WeSmart:

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
OK, is Patrick an asshole? OK, I won't argue. I don't feel sorry for him. He's dumb.
A smart person would have dumped Helen as soon as he found out about her diagnosis. I would have done that.
But speaking of Maya, she's to blame for her own problems. She said she trusted her father. Only idiots trust people.
not sure if serious 6.gif

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
It seems so DPC rethinked and reorganized the development cycle a lot. Nor updates for month, nor previews for almost 40 days already (or more, since the last one was a days before the release). He approached with first update status and decent completed animations number in it, but complained that render queue is empty and he must prepare and pose a bunch of animations, so that his rigs have something to do. With such a good rendering speed he have to prepare animations in the same way several times during development cycle, which seems could take a several weeks each time. 0 previews so far, tells that he is fully into animations posing most of the time since the release and currently.

Reactions: KaiserST

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I have a solution to Riona's kidnapping. It has started snowing and whoever is driving this van causes an accident and so Riona is able to escape and hide. She will then seek help and call the MC.:rolleyes::unsure:

Reactions: dav3knight

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
I have a solution to Riona's kidnapping. It has started snowing and whoever is driving this van causes an accident and so Riona is able to escape and hide. She will then seek help and call the MC.:rolleyes::unsure:
Well that's... a possibility. I guess. We'll have to wait and see.

I just want a scene like in Intertwined where we get to repeatedly punch the bad guy (in this case, Vinnie) in the face.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes