Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
If they say that even in the trouple they are simply lying.... :oops:
Josy says they haven't been getting together since Patrick showed up and it not like they where before he showed up other than the one time we see. So they aren't lying unless your saying Maya lie in EP 10 about making time for each other.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Josy says they haven't been getting together since Patrick showed up and it not like they where before he showed up other than the one time we see. So they aren't lying unless your saying Maya lie in EP 10 about making time for each other.
ah okay

but Patrick arrives at the end of the sixth chapter, so technically earlier would still be possible

since Patrick's arrival they don't even live together anymore and are not on good terms (that was supposed to be the opportunity to get the solo routes going, so they would be ready for the decision in the eighth)

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
First there are 3 times, review in EP4. Do you think so that they didn't have sex again from flashback to the start of the game in EP1, for example? Plus, we don't see everything, so they could have had sex without us knowing about it.

The only thing we can say for sure is that they didn't have sex from their breakup until the beginning of EP6. But they could have had sex multiple times in EP6. In EP7 it's unlikely, but from EP8 onwards they may have had sex multiple times without us knowing about it.

Personally, that doesn't bother me because I want the three-way relationship and can accept it so that Josy and Maya can have sex without the MC.
2 times since the start of game, no I don't think they could had sex in ep 1 considering Josy inner thoughts during EP2 sex scene that pretty much rules that out. Could Josy and Maya have made more time after EP7 yes but it really don't feel like it. If they are making more time for each other that would make Maya's confessing even more disturbing.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I promised myself that I wasn't going to get into this one but . . .

I mostly agree with this post, except for one thing. Maya and Derek have no right to their Father's money to pay for their education. I absolutely agree that at 18 they should have autonomy to live their lives as they choose, but with that freedom comes the responsibility to pay their own way.

No responsibility, no autonomy.
and Patrick also has no right for Maya's money either, right.?! this whole co-signed loan or whatever, is probably illegal or something.
MC himself say he gonna take out a student loan, when he refus his father money.
BeingADIK 2024-01-16 19-45-28-71.jpg
I might be wrong here, but it's seen this "loan" thing should be the students own personal thing or whatever :unsure: , and Patrick interfered with his daughter personal stuff, probably for his own benefits.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
ah okay

but Patrick arrives at the end of the sixth chapter, so technically earlier would still be possible

since Patrick's arrival they don't even live together anymore and are not on good terms (that was supposed to be the opportunity to get the solo routes going, so they would be ready for the decision in the eighth)
That true they could had been together more before that but we only see one time, could they had done it more sure but to me any way it doesn't seem like it. Ideally solo should had started in ep8 more ideally 4 but it is what it is but DPC don't to break them up yet

Aug 29, 2023
So I was going through episode 10 again, seeing what’s different if the MC never tells Jill, and Jill never tells Bianca, about Matthew and Olivia. So far, it seems we get no Bianca time. At all. So… if you’re worried (or hopeful!) Bianca might make a move on the MC, now you know what variable turns all of that off.

What we also get is just one fuck scene with Jill. It’s in the tub at the preps’ mansion. It’s a nice scene, as Tremolo tries to teach Jill it’s not just okay, but kinda essential, to tell your partner what you want. But it reminded me… of how very little relationship sex Tremolo actually gets.

Some episodes take place over a day; some three weeks, like this last one which went from Halloween to Thanksgiving. (Well, one week if it’s Canadian Thanksgiving, but it’s probably not.) In all that time, Tremolo fucks Jill once. Once. It’s a brand-new relationship, they’re both totally hot for one another… and they fuck once. Makes no sense.

I’m in a new relationship myself. If we only got intimate once or twice since New Year’s, she’d worry I was plotting to break up with her, but lacked the balls to say anything.

Now yeah, maybe there are fuck scenes we’re not seeing. Maybe he’s plowing Jill twice a day; they would do it thrice but every time they try it in the morning, Tybalt’s loud angry incel weeping in the next room kills the mood; but we’re only shown the one time. Maybe… but definitely not. Otherwise Jill wouldn’t still lack confidence during their tub fuck.

In all the paths, Tremolo is tapping ass with his lady twice an episode, max. Or even less; there’s no Jade escapade in ep 10. He’s a horny, virile teenager; must he resort to tomcatting, or Derek-level bouts of masturbation? Seems so.

Home theater.jpg

Ekzou

Feb 28, 2023
8008, not 1000, remember?
Ah Ah! Yeah, uh no, no way! :LOL:
This is impossible until DPC puts a save on this minigame.
But, if I score 1000, I will consider myself to have achieved an achievement!

Besides, I'm sure Elena cheated, there aren't enough toilet breaks in a lifetime to achieve a score like that. :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: Kpyna

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Ah Ah! Yeah, uh no, no way! :LOL:
This is impossible until DPC puts a save on this minigame.
But, if I score 1000, I will consider myself to have achieved an achievement!

Besides, I'm sure Elena cheated, there aren't enough toilet breaks in a lifetime to achieve a score like that. :cautious:
Then maybe you not eating eat right :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Ekzou

noahsombrero

Aug 9, 2023
So I was going through episode 10 again, seeing what’s different if the MC never tells Jill, and Jill never tells Bianca, about Matthew and Olivia. So far, it seems we get no Bianca time. At all. So… if you’re worried (or hopeful!) Bianca might make a move on the MC, now you know what variable turns all of that off.

What we also get is just one fuck scene with Jill. It’s in the tub at the preps’ mansion. It’s a nice scene, as Tremolo tries to teach Jill it’s not just okay, but kinda essential, to tell your partner what you want. But it reminded me… of how very little relationship sex Tremolo actually gets.

Some episodes take place over a day; some three weeks, like this last one which went from Halloween to Thanksgiving. (Well, one week if it’s Canadian Thanksgiving, but it’s probably not.) In all that time, Tremolo fucks Jill once. Once. It’s a brand-new relationship, they’re both totally hot for one another… and they fuck once. Makes no sense.

I’m in a new relationship myself. If we only got intimate once or twice since New Year’s, she’d worry I was plotting to break up with her, but lacked the balls to say anything.

Now yeah, maybe there are fuck scenes we’re not seeing. Maybe he’s plowing Jill twice a day; they would do it thrice but every time they try it in the morning, Tybalt’s loud angry incel weeping in the next room kills the mood; but we’re only shown the one time. Maybe… but definitely not. Otherwise Jill wouldn’t still lack confidence during their tub fuck.

In all the paths, Tremolo is tapping ass with his lady twice an episode, max. Or even less; there’s no Jade escapade in ep 10. He’s a horny, virile teenager; must he resort to tomcatting, or Derek-level bouts of masturbation? Seems so.

View attachment 3269257
Let's see, 10 sex scenes for each LI, 5 for each side girl, that adds how much time to producing a new episode?

• Haha
Reactions: ReallyNotTimmy

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

View attachment 3269257
The principle always applies that what we see is not all that happens.

If it is ridiculous with Jill only once in the chapter how ridiculous would it be with Sage?

the first time, the first anal etc... deserve to be shown, but a few quickies can also go off the air

Reactions: El Rav and KaiserST

1000Spiders

Aug 17, 2022
He’s a horny, virile teenager; must he resort to tomcatting, or Derek-level bouts of masturbation? Seems so.
Yeah, unless you want to go from one update per year to one per decade.

Now, sure, you could argue that instead of three scenes with Madame and five new dog shit minigames, DPC could make one more scene each for Jill, Sage, and Bella, plus one more threesome with Josy and Maya. But then, how damn dare you criticize the artistic vision of the great DP(RR)C?

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
and Patrick also has no right for Maya's money either, right.?! this whole co-signed loan or whatever, is probably illegal or something.
MC himself say he gonna take out a student loan, when he refus his father money.
View attachment 3269140
I might be wrong here, but it's seen this "loan" thing should be the students own personal thing or whatever :unsure: , and Patrick interfered with his daughter personal stuff, probably for his own benefits.
Yes, that's the way it should work. The loan has never made any sense from the beginning.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I promised myself that I wasn't going to get into this one but . . .

I mostly agree with this post, except for one thing. Maya and Derek have no right to their Father's money to pay for their education. I absolutely agree that at 18 they should have autonomy to live their lives as they choose, but with that freedom comes the responsibility to pay their own way.

No responsibility, no autonomy.
Don’t get me wrong, to each his own, I have my own child, although he is not old enough to understand the essence of the problem, after all, he is 4 years old :ROFLMAO: ok what am I talking about. Neither the father, nor the mother, nor the children have the right to touch the money of the one who owns it (only if you ask them for money because of a problem or an obligatory case," but what Patrick does is contrary to upbringing, I am like a father in the future would I have the right to take money from my daughter or son with such a harsh character? After all, this is their earnings, their life, also children do not have the right to touch my money without reason, yes, I agree with this, but I will give them this money if it is an urgent matter...

But you can’t be so strict with children, shit it, looking at Derek I sometimes feel sorry for him, how crap his childhood was, now he has become such an idiot and AT THE same time he looks after his sister no matter how stupid he is.. I feel sorry for both of them, consider their Patrick to have deprived them of a full-fledged childhood, now they have to somehow find a way out of this...:cautious:

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
I hope DPC shows more romantic moments between Maya & Josy in the future.
I want to see them cuddling & kissing each other more.
They are girlfriends for goodness sakes.
I'm fine with that as long as there's a "skip scene" button. So everybody's happy.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes