Aug 29, 2023
So, Derek said the camera was reinstalled in his room after the renovation.
Why would they do that if all DIks knew Derek lived there? It would make sense to remove it and reinstall it in, say, the room of MC, who has become very famous.
Except Derek is wrong. The camera was installed before Hell Week, because it got photos of Jacob (and, optionally, Derek) fucking Arieth.

Derek.001.jpeg

Interestingly, Derek said he only fucked Arieth in the ass… which, if true, means he and Jacob “crossed swords” there. Kind of an impractical position if you ask me. But whatever.

Also interestingly: That’s the same party, and same closet, where the MC fucked Sarah. So where are those photos?

Sun of Rome

Dec 18, 2023
Except Derek is wrong. The camera was installed before Hell Week, because it got photos of Jacob (and, optionally, Derek) fucking Arieth.

View attachment 3280311

Interestingly, Derek said he only fucked Arieth in the ass… which, if true, means he and Jacob “crossed swords” there. Kind of an impractical position if you ask me. But whatever.

Also interestingly: That’s the same party, and same closet, where the MC fucked Sarah. So where are those photos?
When the power went out in ep9, the camera went out and that's why Derek discovered it. But the camera could have been discovered during the repairs, since they were changing the wiring and discovered the camera beforehand, but they didn't. So whoever rewired Derek's room was the one who installed the camera beforehand.
But it was weird to me that they left the camera there in the end anyway, knowing that it was Derek's room and no one would go there to fuck again.

noahsombrero

Aug 9, 2023
Sure, and he never did it before so they never got a tv. Moreover, construction workers in Western society are so poor that they can't buy a tv set.

Bro, ten years ago I had to renovate one façade (finishing and painting only) of my house: I paid a guy 2 thousand euros for 2 days' work (and he didn't ask a receipt!). I guess I should have told him: "now you can afford a tv set!"
As a matter of fact. Tradesmen in NA do ok. With a little money sense, they can start their own contractor biz and do better. You probably would not want any furniture from a demolished hotel, but if there might be something decent, it goes to an auction house.

Regardless, BAD is pure fantasy top to bottom, side to side, and fun for horn dogs. It is odd though, serious novelists will get letters from people telling them that the underground in London does not stop at 12:45 pm in Londonderry (hey I'm an American, so I'm guessing here but you get the idea). Odd how some of us feel that such details should be tended to.

Aug 29, 2023
When the power went out in ep9, the camera went out and that's why Derek discovered it. But the camera could have been discovered during the repairs, since they were changing the wiring and discovered the camera beforehand, but they didn't. So whoever rewired Derek's room was the one who installed the camera beforehand.
But it was weird to me that they left the camera there in the end anyway, knowing that it was Derek's room and no one would go there to fuck again.
The camera was hidden in a light fixture, and the light likely wasn’t broken when Caleb rampaged through the mansion, so there was nothing to repair in the closet, and nothing they would have discovered.

Now they did install the chandelier when Derek turned it into a bar. At which point they had to have cut the electricity to the room to wire the chandelier—thus knocking out the camera. But it’s plausible to imagine the camera is wired to a different circuit, and therefore wouldn’t go out until someone shut down all the circuits at the Halloween party. Still, when you’re installing and wiring new things in the ceiling, you should notice everything else installed in the ceiling—including clandestine cameras.

Anyway. Whoever installed the camera, knew DIKs went in there to fuck, and wanted photos. Once it became Derek’s room, one DIK at least was still doing his fucking in there; once Derek turned it into a bar, it became sort of a public room again, and anyone could fuck in there—and likely did. Although that chandelier likely obstructed the view.

$10 Cosmetic poll: Camila
Naked is always the right answer. But meh; I’ll settle for #2.

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
2wHD2kg.jpg
ChixuAl.jpg

sry for "censored" shit, but I had to grab it from my reddit post with links to imgur, which is removing any 18+ content lately.

MC mentions himself of having fun there with Sarah if he bought it from restaurant while talking to Derek about the camera in his closet.
And what's is more interesting - this happened at the same party and time when Jacob(Derek) fucked Arieth there.

Ladder is standing right under the lamp light where Derek found the camera. This ladder was there till the moment when MCs dad bringed DIKs a furniture and stuff.

Reactions: skc0110

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021

View attachment 3280311

That breaks my heart.

It should be me making love to that angel.

• Haha
Reactions: DarkMage73

Sun of Rome

Dec 18, 2023
View attachment 3280400
View attachment 3280401

sry for "censored" shit, but I had to grab it from my reddit post with links to imgur, which is removing any 18+ content lately.

MC mentions himself of having fun there with Sarah if he bought it from restaurant while talking to Derek about the camera in his closet.
And what's is more interesting - this happened at the same party and time when Jacob(Derek) fucked Arieth there.

Ladder is standing right under the lamp light where Derek found the camera. This ladder was there till the moment when MCs dad bringed DIKs a furniture and stuff.
Probably the fact that no video of Sara was leaked suggests that Sara was involved. Besides, there aren't many players who prefer fucking Sarah to an evening with Maya or dancing with Sage.
But I still do not understand why they had to leave a hidden camera after the renovation.

Aug 29, 2023
That sounds expensive.
The printer might be prohibitively expensive, but this company ( ) will make you one for less than $3K USD. They probably have a close-enough body, and you’ll have to send them the specs for a custom head, and voila—the silicone girlfriend of your dreams.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
The printer might be prohibitively expensive, but this company ( ) will make you one for less than $3K USD. They probably have a close-enough body, and you’ll have to send them the specs for a custom head, and voila—the silicone girlfriend of your dreams.
I think I would rather DPC just add an Arieth route lol

Reactions: DarkMage73

litbnwo

Jan 19, 2023
Maybe we could turn it into a wholesome love story?
And show Arieth she deserves a better man than these arseholes.

Then she could date the mc.
Her character is already portrayed as a bimbo and a sex doll that everyone fucks. She is already shown to have lost honor and dignity. Besides, she is pregnant by Dawe.

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Probably the fact that no video of Sara was leaked suggests that Sara was involved. Besides, there aren't many players who prefer fucking Sarah to an evening with Maya or dancing with Sage.
But I still do not understand why they had to leave a hidden camera after the renovation.
Because they hadn't find this camera. Camera was inside the lamp and lamp wasn't damaged. So, lamp left as is. It's exactly what Derek & MC wonders about in the morning after Halloween.

Regarding Sarah - yes. A lot of clues pointing on her and Melanie. The other clue is regarding MC & DIKs being framed with letters addressed to Chad & Dawe. Sarah & Mel is the only one, who knows their secret and it's a 0% chance that it won't be spreaded if someone else knew it.

FnvNtH2.jpg

They are in the gym with jocks together in the day and time when MC came to spy on Chad. All jocks jumped out of the gym immediately after the fight between MC and Dawe. 0% chance that Sarah & Mel hadn't heard/overheard what they talked about. How could they know why the MC was there? Well... Sage asked MC for help standing near to Quinn & Rio. And we know that Sarah & Quinn are good friends. Also, Sarah & Mel are the ones, who doesn't complain a lot or even at all about partying with jocks. Finally. Who can make a very "safe" letter addressed for Chad, not revealing his secret, while framing MC in the way like he know "something" about Chad?

Reactions: dav3knight
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes