Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Her character is already portrayed as a bimbo and a sex doll that everyone fucks. She is already shown to have lost honor and dignity. Besides, she is pregnant by Dawe.
I know she has already been with a lot of dudes.
But she could still decide she wants a real relationship.

And honestly it doesn't matter who the dad is I know they would be a terrible father.
She deserves a guy who would treat her and her baby right imo.

Aug 29, 2023
Her character is already portrayed as a bimbo and a sex doll that everyone fucks. She is already shown to have lost honor and dignity. Besides, she is pregnant by Dawe.
Hey, there’s nothing wrong with being a woman everyone fucks. Everyone’s fucked Riona.

Arieth’s problems are she’s not discreet about it at all, and she’s very, very stupid—to the point of wondering how on earth she got accepted to any college. (Probably cheated.) Otherwise she’s probably a great person; just don’t get into a relationship with her unless cucking is your thing.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hey, there’s nothing wrong with being a woman everyone fucks. Everyone’s fucked Riona.

Arieth’s problems are she’s not discreet about it at all, and she’s very, very stupid—to the point of wondering how on earth she got accepted to any college. (Probably cheated.) Otherwise she’s probably a great person; just don’t get into a relationship with her unless cucking is your thing.
I still find her smarter than the average VN protagonist.

All kidding aside I think she is actually a really sweet girl.
I would marry her.

litbnwo

Jan 19, 2023

Everyone's fucked Riona? Nahh

Sun of Rome

Dec 18, 2023
Because they hadn't find this camera. Camera was inside the lamp and lamp wasn't damaged. So, lamp left as is. It's exactly what Derek & MC wonders about in the morning after Halloween.

Regarding Sarah - yes. A lot of clues pointing on her and Melanie. The other clue is regarding MC & DIKs being framed with letters addressed to Chad & Dawe. Sarah & Mel is the only one, who knows their secret and it's a 0% chance that it won't be spreaded if someone else knew it.
They were completely changing the wiring. They couldn't have missed the camera when they changed the wiring.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kpyna

ronse

Feb 20, 2021
For lazy asses like me who just want to play casual without being bothered with playing all paths to just to look at some medium quality renders, here's a script that unlocks the whole gallery (up to Ep10 only) except Jacob's art (I didn't bother looking for the variables)

Just drop it in the <gamedir>/game directory and launch the game. You can remove it afterwards if you're afraid of anything
how can I do ? I can not

Aug 29, 2023
Everyone's fucked Riona? Nahh
Oh yes, everyone. Not just because she sells her ass. There are scenes of her partying with the jocks; both Rusty and Tommy talk about her blowjob skills; Jamie complains someone told Dany about him hooking up with her. Her whole deal in episode 9 is she doesn’t do relationships—she likes to party, i.e fuck around—and the MC tries to change her mind about that. And if he ever makes her cum, he’ll succeed. Meanwhile she fucks around.

Cuz it’s college. Unless they’re religious, monogamous, obnoxious, butt ugly, or introverted (and sometimes even then), people fuck everyone in college.

Before he can even get it stiff and find the entrance,
we will be weeks further,
and what will come out will only be very small raindrops..
Two inches of dick aren’t the issue; sperm production is. But if Dawe is taking steroids, his tiny pistol is shooting blanks.

Last edited:

A360

Jun 29, 2018
$10 Cosmetic poll: Camila
View attachment 3280385
Since it's Camila the more ass the better so 2 would get my vote.

Also Fuckface is out of his fucking mind spending money on :sick:Madame:sick: when Camila and Riona are closer and offer the same thing. Like been able to go to a restaurant and dumpster diving instead.

Not a Jill fan but he better have her come if this is a panty party. Think Jill fans got fucked over enough with the banana costume :LOL:.

litbnwo

Jan 19, 2023
Oh yes, everyone. Not just because she sells her ass. There are scenes of her partying with the jocks; both Rusty and Tommy talk about her blowjob skills; Jamie complains someone told Dany about him hooking up with her. Her whole deal in episode 9 is she doesn’t do relationships—she likes to party, i.e fuck around—and the MC tries to change her mind about that. And if he ever makes her cum, he’ll succeed. Meanwhile she fucks around.

Cuz it’s college. Unless they’re religious, monogamous, obnoxious, butt ugly, or introverted (and sometimes even then), people fuck everyone in college.
Fuck, there's so much detail that I already forgot because of long time waiting for updates.

Reactions: ReallyNotTimmy

Outlier69

Dec 4, 2022
Except Derek is wrong. The camera was installed before Hell Week, because it got photos of Jacob (and, optionally, Derek) fucking Arieth.

View attachment 3280311

Interestingly, Derek said he only fucked Arieth in the ass… which, if true, means he and Jacob “crossed swords” there. Kind of an impractical position if you ask me. But whatever.

Also interestingly: That’s the same party, and same closet, where the MC fucked Sarah. So where are those photos?
Regarding your picture, iirc if you lose the special shot right before the choice to stay/go back to Maya, Derek will leave the party regardless, and therefore he won't have sex with Arieth.

As for the camera in Derek's closet, the part that confuses me the most is that the dialogue between MC and Neil in ep10 suggests that whoever pulled that switch in the basement, he or she did it on purpose. Why would anyone do that? The only plausible explanation that I can come up with is that one of the people who was in on this secret went rogue.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ReallyNotTimmy
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes