Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I think Arieth should open an onlyfans account.
Imagine the amount of simps who would pay for that.

And as her boyfriend I would be very supportive.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I didn’t get ReallyNotTina’s approval about the last thing I posted about her on this forum—about how we got together—till afterwards. She approved. But she barely remembers our office Christmas party; so drunk. So she doesn’t remember giving me the green light to ask her out. She didn’t know how I got her number. “I got it from you, babe.” So, that mystery’s solved. And we’re both happy about that.

Enough sappy love stuff. Episode 4 time with the girlfriend. It opens with the camping trip where Josy popped Maya’s cherry.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is an incredibly titanic job; I wish I had such a memory to remember all the dialogues between during game's run together. Your girlfriend is a lady of culture, she likes Sage and follows her in the first run.

GF. Man, Sage gets pissed when Quinn suggests she goes home for money. Is the “fucking line you don’t cross” asking her parents for money, or Quinn talking about asking her parents for money?
Me. Little of both, I think.
GF. She doesn’t get along with her parents?
Me. She doesn’t get along with anyone in her family. They’re all fucked up. So is she, in some ways. Anger problems.
GF. Oh, the angry redhead cliche.
Me. Yeah, you’ve probably heard that shit all your life.
GF. I get angry same as everybody else. But whenever I do, it’s always “cuz you’re a redhead.”
Me. Yeah that’s pretty stupid. It’s never “cuz once again, somebody’s giving you shit for being ginger.”
GF. That shit gets old.
ReallyNotTina is a ginger? You have Sage at home.

Last edited:
Reactions: ksuha and armion82

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
It looks like Joshy accomplished his mission by raising a discussion for Arieth and is hiding somewhere :WeSmart:

A360

Jun 29, 2018
Bored waiting for shit to download since with Nopy gone and Pixeldrain limited it takes forever these days.

So I was thinking what some fun foursomes scenes would be, came up with:

- Foursome - Sage, Josy and Lily

- Rough and aggressive - Sage, Quinn and Jade

- Romantic and gentle - Jill, Maya and Josy (can foursomes even ever be romantic?)

- Chopping Trees - Sage, Jill and Heather

- Le petite fuckbang - Josy, Sarah and Lily

- Blowjob - Riona, Zoey and Nicole

- Anal - Camila, Bella and Jill

- Titjobs - Nora, Bella and Heather

- The nopefuck - :sick:Madame:sick:, Dany and Wendy

- Horizontal Diversity - Brandi, Camila and Riona

- MILF - Jade, Nicole and Lynette (fine landlady Lynette)

- Maledom - Sally, Riona and Sage

- Femdom - Cathy, Bella and Quinn

- Simpsome - Sage, Sage and Sage

- Multiversebang - Elspeth (STWA Unbroken), Sage (BAD) and Bella (Summers Gone)

- Reverse gangbang to pay for college - Sandy, Lily, Quinn, Camila, Nicole, Melanie, Sarah and Tiffani

- Anal, Blowjob Threesome - Camila for Anal, Lily for Blowjob, Sage and Josy for threesome

- NTR - :sick:Madame:sick: been sandwiched by 2 speeding trucks while Fuckface watches cheering :love:

What would you guys choose?

hved.png

Sun of Rome

Dec 18, 2023
This is an incredibly titanic job; I wish I had such a memory to remember all the dialogues between during game's run together. Your girlfriend is a lady of culture, she likes Sage and follows her in the first run.
I'd be surprised if it were otherwise. Right now, Sage is the undisputed No. 1. She's the most popular girl in the fandom. You can just go to DPС's Discord or reddit to see for yourself.
Although I find Sage's development a bit confusing and inconsistent. In one scene she says she wants more romance with MC so she doesn't want to fuck him after a date and a second later starts sucking him off. :FacePalm:
Okay DPС, if you wanted to create a blowjob scene in a movie theater, you could have fucking done it differently.
DPС tried to explain it away with Sage's character not knowing how to act around MCs and having no experience in relationships, but it still seems like a pretty stretch.
So in order to not devalue Sage's character and the whole date has to forgo the blowjob.

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
maybe a nOOb qquestion but can the minigames still be skipped?

where i first loved the brawler part now i really dislike it because i cant give myself some xp points to give me more time to hit the right arrows , always to slow and dont make any progress , tried it over and over but my laptop is not like a gamecontroller
where you just have to move yout thumb.

i foresee that i need the fights to win when the game continues

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
maybe a nOOb qquestion but can the minigames still be skipped?

where i first loved the brawler part now i really dislike it because i cant give myself some xp points to give me more time to hit the right arrows , always to slow and dont make any progress , tried it over and over but my laptop is not like a gamecontroller
where you just have to move yout thumb.

i foresee that i need the fights to win when the game continues
You have to choose to have minigames off at the start of the game. Unless you download a mod.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes