anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
okay thanx for the quick reply
maybe i will start all over but thats not what i prefer
Sancho's mod has a cheat option for minigames and also has the option just to turn minigames off mid-run. Beware that if you use the mod you'd have to wait for the mod's update to safely continue your run after the game's update. If you want to keep your game mod-free then starting over is the only option as far as I know.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Josy never disappoints she is the queen
View attachment 3284516 :love: :love: :love:
:HideThePain: :HideThePain: :HideThePain:
I'd be surprised if it were otherwise. Right now, Sage is the undisputed No. 1. She's the most popular girl in the fandom. You can just go to DPС's Discord or reddit to see for yourself.
Although I find Sage's development a bit confusing and inconsistent. In one scene she says she wants more romance with MC so she doesn't want to fuck him after a date and a second later starts sucking him off. :FacePalm:
Okay DPС, if you wanted to create a blowjob scene in a movie theater, you could have fucking done it differently.
DPС tried to explain it away with Sage's character not knowing how to act around MCs and having no experience in relationships, but it still seems like a pretty stretch.
So in order to not devalue Sage's character and the whole date has to forgo the blowjob.
Blowjob in the cinema is quite in Sage's style, she is an adventurous girl and there is no contradiction here: Sage says that she wants more romance with MC, but this does not stop her from having a little naughtiness. Sex is not the opposite of romance. Further, it completely depends on the MC - if you choose “I prefer vanilla” in Ep.9, then this scene will not be available at all.

My gripe is that Sage's scenes were rather short and ordinary. Usually they are one of the best in the game.

Reactions: KaiserST
Aug 29, 2023
This is an incredibly titanic job; I wish I had such a memory to remember all the dialogues between during game's run together. Your girlfriend is a lady of culture, she likes Sage and follows her in the first run.
I have a really good memory, but it’s not that good; I have an app that transcribes everything we say, and then I edit out all the “uhs” and “ums” and sentence fragments. Then I email it to ReallyNotTina, who inevitably finds fault with something I report she said… but I have a transcript! But I don’t want to annoy her unnecessarily, so fine; I don’t mind deleting it.

She picked Sage because Sage is my favorite. And no it’s not because I have a thing for gingers (and I willingly confess I do); I like Sage’s attitude. ReallyNotTina shares a lot of her take-no-bullshit sensibility. Without the rage issues.

ReallyNotTina is a ginger? You have Sage at home.
She doesn’t look like Sage at all. She’s petite, 5 feet 2, naturally curly strawberry-blonde hair, freckles all over, cute as hell, and makes me laugh harder than anyone ever has. I hit the jackpot with her. So you can see why I don’t wanna irritate her!

Last edited:

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
:HideThePain: :HideThePain: :HideThePain:

Blowjob in the cinema is quite in Sage's style, she is an adventurous girl and there is no contradiction here: Sage says that she wants more romance with MC, but this does not stop her from having a little naughtiness. Sex is not the opposite of romance. Further, it completely depends on the MC - if you choose “I prefer vanilla” in Ep.9, then this scene will not be available at all.

My gripe is that Sage's scenes were rather short and ordinary. Usually they are one of the best in the game.
All the scenes with the girls are pretty good, except the start of the Quinn scene if you help her out when she gets mugged. That one could use a rework.

I'm not including Madam in that, I haven't ever run those scenes not even in the gallery. I don't play the minigames so I give the VIP money to the DiK's for the mansion fixes because that seems more in-character for the moment, even for a DiK run-through.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
All the scenes with the girls are pretty good, except the start of the Quinn scene if you help her out when she gets mugged. That one could use a rework.

I'm not including Madam in that, I haven't ever run those scenes not even in the gallery. I don't play the minigames so I give the VIP money to the DiK's for the mansion fixes because that seems more in-character for the moment, even for a DiK run-through.
To each their own, in theory I also like all the main LI's, each of them has their own past, mistakes and sexual adventures. Sage and Bella are good for me in terms of sex scenes, they have their own twist.

Josy/Maya or Josy or Maya, they have interesting story arcs, especially can the three of them stick together or will one of them give in due to jealousy? or someone wants more attention, it will be interesting.

Jill? I don't know what to say, just an ordinary girl who lived in a rich world until she met crazy Mc and both teach each other something and learn something for themselves... an ordinary love story for me...

as for Quinn , for me it’s not about the sex scenes for her.. I like it in terms of plot and dark events, it’s like just a boy from DICks met a drug addict and now Mc reveals it to her and shows her that not everything is black and white as she thinks. I won’t write about the rest... I think it’s clear, in short, everyone’s stories are good, even Riona, Lily, Nicole, and... Zoey, of course. :WeSmart:

Reactions: Porthas

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
To each their own, in theory I also like all the main LI's, each of them has their own past, mistakes and sexual adventures. Sage and Bella are good for me in terms of sex scenes, they have their own twist.

Josy/Maya or Josy or Maya, they have interesting story arcs, especially can the three of them stick together or will one of them give in due to jealousy? or someone wants more attention, it will be interesting.

Jill? I don't know what to say, just an ordinary girl who lived in a rich world until she met crazy Mc and both teach each other something and learn something for themselves... an ordinary love story for me...

as for Quinn , for me it’s not about the sex scenes for her.. I like it in terms of plot and dark events, it’s like just a boy from DICks met a drug addict and now Mc reveals it to her and shows her that not everything is black and white as she thinks. I won’t write about the rest... I think it’s clear, in short, everyone’s stories are good, even Riona, Lily, Nicole, and... Zoey, of course. :WeSmart:
Zoey could have been interesting, but at the moment, she's as interesting as Camilla to me. Which is to say, not very interesting at all. Camilla just hasn't had much done with her and Zoey was introduced too late.

Jill is a small step beyond ordinary love story, for me. I think she's written to be the lover one can "train" to some extent, since she's basically a blank canvas when it comes to sex and relationships. I'm not talking about full-on BDSM training weirdness, I'm just speaking from a "he's more experienced than her" perspective. So her love story is probably tailored to appeal to people who like that. I do like it as much as I like Sage's and Bella's and the others. I have moods for all of them. Though in real life, I wouldn't go down the anal sex road with any of them, I've had too many medical/digestive problems to consider that an interesting thing to experience.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ray_D and MAGO-DAG

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
It will be interesting to see how the rest of the season plays out since there is strong belief Josy and Maya will break up, we already seen some jealousy in 9 if you have spend more time with one of the girls

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
It will be interesting to see how the rest of the season plays out since there is strong belief Josy and Maya will break up, we already seen some jealousy in 9 if you have spend more time with one of the girls
Yes, I agree. maybe in the future DPC will create even more drama related to Josy and Maya, it is quite possible that they will be jealous because Mc will devote time to one of them...

I'm interested in how they will break up... force Mc to choose between they won't be very good, maybe by the time they break up, Mc will already be thinking about what to do about it... :unsure:

although the alternative would be that both girls would break up with each other and date Mc separately? Well, that remains in question... :unsure:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Yes, I agree. maybe in the future DPC will create even more drama related to Josy and Maya, it is quite possible that they will be jealous because Mc will devote time to one of them...

I'm interested in how they will break up... force Mc to choose between they won't be very good, maybe by the time they break up, Mc will already be thinking about what to do about it... :unsure:

although the alternative would be that both girls would break up with each other and date Mc separately? Well, that remains in question... :unsure:
Honestly I think if mc is even or balance with both girls he can date both separately until there a point where he must pick one just no throuple. If mc leans one way he gets solo with that girl. But that just what I think is happening until we see it we all just guessing

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes