ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I mean, I know that swedes usually tend to be like that, but who the fuck refers to a combination of punches as a "flurry"?
Google says about 140k people worldwide, or at least that's the number of results for "flurry of punches". :whistle:

Howzan63

Jul 4, 2023
lmao that sounds about right, based on his massive over reaction to something so utterly small time in the grand scheme

View attachment 3308024

dude could have made a small little fortune off of me if he just let me keep posting the preview pictures on the very same pirate forum he used to visit himself lol. with how long these episodes take to develop these days, he could have like sent a kid to college with my preview picture money alone :KEK:

i do wish that there was more to talk about in between these episodes though, most of the stuff has either already been discussed ad nauseam or was stuff already predicted here and so arent that surprising/interesting. there is actually such slow progress being made with the narrative that its far too easy to have the little discussion to be had completely outpace what we get from DPC

the only thing i really care about now story-wise is what happens with Quinn and Riona and Vinny. none of the other plotlines have done enough for me to really care. the drama they produce is all just kinda rote and boring

AL got a lot more interesting to discuss when shit actually started getting real (or real ridiculous when regarding the actual ending lol)
With all due respect to DPC, but seeing how successful he is, like, top 0,001% of AVN devs right now. Doing something like this over a leaked image is a bit... too much? and I am sure the majority of people who paid DPC's Patreon are doing it because they wanted to support him, not because of the previews. That was just my opinion tho.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
but who the fuck refers to a combination of punches as a "flurry"?
He does have some awkward English phrasing, I always chalked up that to translation issues.

A flurry of blows, however, is a common saying in my experience. I've also seen it in a lot of books I've read. And yes, I've read a lot of books.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Stick around man, maybe you can help me rally some of these guys to figure out the greatest mystery of the BaDIK forum. Who is DPC's sock puppet? My early guess is it's either Joshy or DalliX
We have a mole among us. :unsure:
038b3bc7-d6fb-4ffa-bab3-ddc1b1a16285_text.gif

• Haha
Reactions: GoWFO

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
This is a public board where anybody with an internet device can lurk. So it's kinda impossible to have a mole.

just saiyan custom lebooof.gif

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Not sure if this is an improvement over waifu wars or not.

At the very least its better than the NTR "discussion"
Yeah, this development cycle is quieter, although Ep. 10 was more story-driven than 9. And the only dramatic thing we had was Josyposting after the release. :LOL:
Btw, found this recently.
ox9kj91zc2dc1.jpeg
It's funny that Maya is the red pill that characterizes Ep.10 for some of us.

• Hey there
Reactions: The Dick

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
nah, he started sending out the preview pics in waves and i usually posted them ASAP. so it wouldnt have been too hard to figure out which patron did it

seems like it was more of his loss in the end
Weird that Darkdevil was never caught, I saw his screenshots from DPCs server and he uses the same nickname. But you're not the only one who was banned for leaking previews, one guy on the fan discord was furious about it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SomboSteel

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Does the dev actually make money off of pictures from the game?

I don't understand why anyone would even buy them.

Oh well. Different strokes for different folks, I suppose.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Thats a good point I didn't think of it that way.

I Still like Maya more though.
After all the things we have mentioned about her how annoying she can be about certain things (many things justified), the flip-side, how she feels about MC is very special.

And enjoyable.

1706610473354.png

• Love
Reactions: Joshy92

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Yeah, this development cycle is quieter, although Ep. 10 was more story-driven than 9. And the only dramatic thing we had was Josyposting after the release. :LOL:
Btw, found this recently.
View attachment 3308879
It's funny that Maya is the red pill that characterizes Ep.10 for some of us.
If She would have told us the truth, we would've told her to shove that red pill right up her ass.:whistle::ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes