Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Some day Nicole (my wife) will be beautiful elderly lady with vast family and we will sit on a porch pondering our colorful past. We will definitely be the coolest gramps and gran in the neighborhood and it would be great if such scene would exist in the epilogue of this game. :)

Jamez999

Jun 30, 2021
I have a theory, guys !

Remember the naked picture of Cathy posted by DIK's PC ? Who else has access to the PC ? Stephen Burke.

Somehow, he knew that MC fucked Jade. But, he can't share it because of the damages that it will do to a lot of people. He probably hacked the PC, he also may have put a camera to take the picture of Cathy, which is the closest person to Jade.

What do you think about it ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Darkwen

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
This is not an image of a 9 inch cock. It’s the same height as Sage’s skull.

View attachment 3306880

The MC states on Swyper he’s above 6 feet. Sage, in heels, is nearly the same height. Therefore Sage’s ass isn’t a mere 9 inches high.

View attachment 3306883

Dude’s packing a pink python.
Use the girls hands as a reference. MC will be able to fully cover / embrace his dick with his hands, while girls hands are smaller:

ep7_tyb_pres_dp1b.jpg
ep3_maya_lewd53.jpg
ep3_maya_lewd54b.jpg

If you clench your fists and put them next to each other, you will get about 8", women's hands are smaller, so they have less coverage, about 6.5-7". Use a ruler, after all, to understand what 14" is and that such a penis will not enter more than half in 99% of cases, because of anatomy and physiology. Use the scenes with blowjobs as a reference, finally. Josy is gagging on less than half the way, in case with 14" dick it means almost 7" full throat, while 7" is a more than average (5-6") size.

your taking a lot of time to figure out the size of mc cock :unsure: :unsure: :KappaPride::KappaPride:
Not the worst and most unexpected discussion here. We still have a lot of months ahead of us and this is not the worst topic to discuss :KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Darkwen

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Not sure if this is an improvement over waifu wars or not.

At the very least its better than the NTR "discussion"
Maybe I'm crazy or just happily straight but I rather talk about a girl than a guys dick unless it what Josy is doing to mine. This looks like a far better "discussion":love::love::love:
Screenshot 2023-12-11 104954.png

Reactions: Babochabo

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
SomboSteel who knows how many months of delay are your responsibility!!!!! traitor to the most sacred friendships!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::love:
lmao that sounds about right, based on his massive over reaction to something so utterly small time in the grand scheme

DPC.jpg

dude could have made a small little fortune off of me if he just let me keep posting the preview pictures on the very same pirate forum he used to visit himself lol. with how long these episodes take to develop these days, he could have like sent a kid to college with my preview picture money alone :KEK:

i do wish that there was more to talk about in between these episodes though, most of the stuff has either already been discussed ad nauseam or was stuff already predicted here and so arent that surprising/interesting. there is actually such slow progress being made with the narrative that its far too easy to have the little discussion to be had completely outpace what we get from DPC

the only thing i really care about now story-wise is what happens with Quinn and Riona and Vinny. none of the other plotlines have done enough for me to really care. the drama they produce is all just kinda rote and boring

AL got a lot more interesting to discuss when shit actually started getting real (or real ridiculous when regarding the actual ending lol)

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
lmao that sounds about right, based on his massive over reaction to something so utterly small time in the grand scheme

View attachment 3308024

dude could have made a small little fortune off of me if he just let me keep posting the preview pictures on the very same pirate forum he used to visit himself lol. with how long these episodes take to develop these days, he could have like sent a kid to college with my preview picture money alone :KEK:

i do wish that there was more to talk about in between these episodes though, most of the stuff has either already been discussed ad nauseam or was stuff already predicted here and so arent that surprising/interesting. there is actually such slow progress being made with the narrative that its far too easy to have the little discussion to be had completely outpace what we get from DPC

the only thing i really care about now story-wise is what happens with Quinn and Riona and Vinny. none of the other plotlines have done enough for me to really care. the drama they produce is all just kinda rote and boring

AL got a lot more interesting to discuss when shit actually started getting real (or real ridiculous when regarding the actual ending lol)
Stick around man, maybe you can help me rally some of these guys to figure out the greatest mystery of the BaDIK forum. Who is DPC's sock puppet? My early guess is it's either Joshy or DalliX

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020

View attachment 3308024

You should apply for the MOD positions. You're the top candidate.

Lethal Flourish

Oct 8, 2021
My GF and I had a debate about it. I said his meat cannon was a long-but-not-impossibly-long 10 inches; she said it can’t be, considering the relative sizes of the LIs. She convinced me.

View attachment 3307170

To be fair, the exaggerated length of his cock lines up with the exaggerated proportions of the LIs. It’s all a bit cartoony.
You have a GF and she plays this too ?

TittyHeaven

Jan 20, 2023

View attachment 3308024

"I've found you, it took time, but I always will" he sounds like such a dickhead. Guy thinks he's in the CIA because he caught a pirate posting images. A pirate that now stops paying him and can come here to enjoy the game completely free anyway :ROFLMAO:.

Stick around man, maybe you can help me rally some of these guys to figure out the greatest mystery of the BaDIK forum. Who is DPC's sock puppet? My early guess is it's either Joshy or DalliX
If he has one we'll know when he finishes BaDIK you just know he won't be able to resist coming in and telling us to go fuck ourselves.

Lethal Flourish

Oct 8, 2021

View attachment 3308024

How did he find out though? Did you use the same or similar name ?

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
"I've found you, it took time, but I always will" he sounds like such a dickhead. Guy thinks he's in the CIA because he caught a pirate posting images. A pirate that now stops paying him and can come here to enjoy the game completely free anyway :ROFLMAO:.

If he has one we'll know when he finishes BaDIK you just know he won't be able to resist coming in and telling us to go fuck ourselves.
That would be great, but it's a scenario that depends on DPC actually finishing BaDIK

• Haha
Reactions: SomboSteel

ICEBARREL

Dec 18, 2020
Has anyone else noticed moments from the game where DPC clearly during development skipped out on googling the correct sentences or wordings that would be better at conveying the message of whatever the characters are saying? For example, who the hell says shit like "says the master to their student!"? I mean, I assume he just thought that he had heard a saying like that somewhere before and that it would sound REALLY good in-game to all the players, but sometimes I just wonder how much better his dialogue writing would be if his ego wasn't as big as everyone knows that it is. He also seems to be really childish and use somewhat childish terms in the game's dialogue, too. I mean, I know that swedes usually tend to be like that, but who the fuck refers to a combination of punches as a "flurry"? Also, the first time I played the brawler mini game, I thought "slip" meant slipping as in slipping the strikes of your opponent by moving your head to either the left or right side which is what you do to dodge straight punches in boxing, for example. But no, it seems like he had this silly idea of the MC stepping on a banana peel and slipping on it instead. I'm not gonna say that he's a shitty dev, but I am gonna say that he's a hell of a lot worse than he seems to think he is.

Or maybe he is a big KOTOR fan. There is an attack called flurry there. Not arguing with you, just sayin

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ostap Bender
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes